Reviews for Where There's Smoke
d-kronk chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
Great fic. I would love to see this continue. And to see the teams reactions when they realize they have moved their relationship forward. I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
d-kronk chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
There's always a case... but at least they had a great date before the interruption. I love Penelope's nervousness about asking him to her place and their teasing is great. Lovely job.
d-kronk chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
I love where he chose to take her and his mention of all the beauty in the world, that was great. I love their kiss and his assurance that what ever happens they won't lose their friendship. Great chapter.
d-kronk chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Great chapter. I love that Penelope called the girls about the text and Emily continually saying it's a date. I'm glad that JJ ended up thinking she should go on the date just to see once and for all where the two of them stand.
d-kronk chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
I'm really glad Derek was sober enough to get her to agree to his terms. That conversation was great and I love that he immediately sent her a text in the morning. I'm looking forward to their date and Penelope's reaction when she finds out just how serious Derek is.
d-kronk chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Great start! I love him overhearing that conversation and his reaction to it was great. I'm glad he decided not to go down without a fight. That text was great and I really enjoyed the phone call.
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
What! What? Is that it? OMG I thought there were more chapters! I'm so upset! Nooo! Aw man this story was so brilliant! FAVING! I LOOOOVED THIS!
Monnie32 chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
Loved it!
SketchGal2 chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
LOVED LOVED LOVED this! So beautifully, poetically and sensually written. I enjoyed reading this very much. :)
LadyBelletrist chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
Loved this story, Derek making up his mind that he is going to go for it. I just LOVED Prentiss' comments...I was cracking up! Great story.
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
wow. great story. was hoping for a little more but it was great.
emzypemzy chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
aw this was so brilliant! The whole thing was great - fantastic story :D
Kathy0518 chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
Hey Sara

Hope u have a great weekend :)

Great story and I love the ending, mad hotness.

Thanks for sharing :)
chatana chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
Really fabulous. I love this story very much. I hope the next chapter will come quickly, because I can hardly wait for later. ANYWAY- a very delicious chapter!

fantastic, can not wait to read more really heartfelt love is so great that I can restrain myself to read and reread your history. Please also much more I'd like to have two chapters much more for tonight because I can not wait to read anymore. is too much fun that I'm waiting. Please heartfelt 2 more chapters for tonight please.

Hopefully there will be several new chapter for today ... because I love that story, I'm really a fan. Bravo More, more, much more Chapter.

Bravo Applause!

I hope I can read much more today. Please much for today because I love and I just can not do without. Please two more chapter for tonight please from my heart I ask. Two more chapters for today
dustytiger chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
wow there is just no waiting for those two eh? hmm room of profilers... i think they are gonna be outted... soooo awesome tho