Reviews for Dental Care
Black Roses shine at night chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
LOL! Reading this at 2:00 in the morning, I couldn't stop laughing!
Great job!
But sadly, you made me wake up my mom... *sigh*
phantom130 5 chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
LOL nice, looks like until Neji gets his wisdom teeth out Neji's blackmail won't work. XD

Great story! :D
phantom130 5 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
LOL I love this story, it makes me almost wish the whole loopy Tenten moment would last longer XD

I love her rant about Hyuga children XD

Also I'm happy to finally hear from a fellow Maximum Ride fan! :D
Crazycally chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I love the seen from the book and I love your take on it
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Lol, this is amusing. Dentists in Naruto...bahahaha... I love the song 'Dental Care" by Owl City, btw. :) I was so sad, I saw them in concert last weekend, but they didn't sing this one!
Animelover351 chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
lol aww that was funnyyyy! Thank you!.
FortheLoveofPlot chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Oh but TENTEN you are both so STUBBORN and something like this would have to happen for you to both realize that the other one is in love with you! So what kind of ring is it Neji? We all want to know! (Neji enjoyed it so much because he's in love with her)

Great writing! I love your stuff! XD

P.S. I loved that scene in Maximum Ride! Isn't it just horrible how their relationship went though?
FortheLoveofPlot chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Could barely finish it because I was laughing so hard! Loved it! All I can manage for now...*falls out of chair giggling*
yin-flames chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Nice ending to a funny two chapter story. Love it. Original and awsum to read.
yin-flames chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Interesting. Never read that angle before. Happy gas is hilarious. Plus the statement at the end was hilarious. Very nice.
Dawnstar95 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
! I thought her being loopy was going to be the funniest part! I was dead wrong. That dentist was so awesome. Perfect story. There is no word to describe how great of a job you did writing this.
Dr. Stilla Live chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
I read the sequel before I read this, and both were hilarious. Both of the poor suckers had their share of embarassment. XD
someone chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
awesome story.

i like how you kept them in character!

hehe- the dentist is SO in for it ;p
fuzzzy22 chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Bahahahahahahahahahahaahaaaaa. That was amazinggg!

You have great talent. But I think I already mentioned that. (:

I do hope you make (if you haven't already) a sequel. Ya know, when Neji gets his wisdom teeth taken out. That would be amazing! xD I can just imagine it... oh God. (:

That's it. I'm subscribing to your account, and adding you to my favorite authors O_O You're awesome! Loved this story!

Dcfan100 chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Loved it! As in...L-O-V-E-D it! Adorable and funny :D Great job!