Reviews for Let's Make A Deal
LOL, that was fun.
Mage of Hope chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Love this scene!
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I thought it was funny and cute .

Giggling like mad at how the 'three stooges' were acting up.
WitchJuliana chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
"You now owe me four weeks." That's my favorite line in the whole fic. I swear. It is HILARIOUS. XD The fic itself is hilarious~ I love it, and I think you should make more cracky fics like this~! Starring Ryoji and Riichi just because. And add a little Junpei too. Maybe have the three stooges do something hilarious? Like prank a person or have a singing competition? Something like that would be nice~
eefara chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Hahahaha; I wish this did happen in-game. XD Hilarious; you did a great job, and it was all perfectly believable. And I agree; Ryoji & FemMC are adorable. :3
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
saphren chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
i'm more of an AkihikoXFeMc but i'll read Ryoji ones if there is humour or maybe tradgedy (i'm not sadist) it was really funny and all. poor Junpei with no money, poor Akihiko get caught up in the fuss and Ryoji... had actually nothing to lose
JadeOokami chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Haha. I wasn't ever a particular fan of Ryoji, but he was pretty fun. So the one-shot was pretty cute XDD
BlueUndine16 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Wow that was really funny! XD I expected Riichi to scream and alert the other girls. I adore RyojixFeMc, it's soo cute! Good work, also I'm glad you gave her an original name, I'm tired of people calling her Minako or Hamuko, canon or not those names suck in my opinion.
HikaruWolf chapter 1 . 8/20/2010