Reviews for Open Shutters
A.Super.Geek chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
I like this story a lot. Please keep going! I like your writing style!:)
Mikoaya chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Hello! I love this story, so I can only say that I hope you will update soon (even though it has been a long time since your last update). I really want to know how this story will develop (both the actual plot AND the relationships between the twins and Haruhi)! Please, don't give it up!
cuttlefishCuddler chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
Isn't writing by candle light bad for your eyes?

BTW, great story! Its hard to find a good HxH HxK fanfic with hardly any grammer/punctuation mistakes and a good plot! KEEP UPDATING! PWEEAASSSEE!
penspunk chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
WWWWHHHHYYYYY! Why isn't there more to read! :( :( :( :( :( :(

Well, considering this is the review I'm leaving for the first 10 chapters as a whole, I suppose I should go ahead and tell you that you're a frickin' awesome writer! I love what you've done with this twist-of-fate type of storyline, and how you've managed to portray the twins' personalities so well, especially considering they haven't been influenced too much by Haruhi yet. I also really like the direction you're taking the story line, and I would really really love to see where it goes, granted you're still going to finish this fic! (which, I think it would be a crime /not to/) So please please update soon, or... I dunno, at least let us know if this'll be it. :'( I really would love to see this fic finish to the end.

That said, thanks for the great read, and I hope there's more to come!
salote chapter 10 . 2/16/2011
I love this story. You've really got their characters down perfectly! I can't wait to see what happens next in Chapter 10. :-)
Mimi-dudette chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
Sorry for the late review!;;

Lovely chapter :D Haruhi meeting the host club was very awesome and I totally loved the TamaAya. They're having a baby! So cute! x3

The moment at the end was really good too. It was very fitting for Kaoru; all subtle but meaningful. Haruhi and her simple Haruhi-ness... :3

The tension between the twins because of Kaoru's new line is realistic and, strangely, I'm really enjoying it. Slightly-insecure-sulky-Hikaru is SO CUTE. I just want to jump into the story and glomp him.

... Maybe Haruhi can do it for me. HintHint. XD

Looking forward to the next chapter :D

Mimi x
TheBlindBandit999 chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
That was sweett... and Tamaki & Ayame... poor Ayame... XD
TheBlindBandit999 chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
AWW. .that was cute!
tomboy 26 chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
The Host Club enters .. I loved it. Especially since Tamaki is married with Ayame .. although I love him with Haruhi, I don't mind Ayame _

Le sigh .. hopefully Hikaru will get passed this whole thing since it isn't Kaoru's fault and all .. but he is stubborn. I love Hunny .. my nephew and him would get along so well .. cake wise XD But what he said to Haruhi was really sweet in a way .. kinda telling her to be careful with the boys and all.

I don't know who you're planning to pair Haruhi off with .. and I won't voice my opinion just yet either *cough* Kaoru *cough* lmao. But whichever twin is fine by me .. really. Great chapter.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
I didn't kick you...I just poked you continuously until you got moving.

I'm still lost as to which twin you're going to pair Haruhi with.
KinKitsune01 chapter 9 . 1/18/2011
This story seems really interesting, I've really gotten sucked into the plot I like these alternate-universe stories, and I also love future-fics :)

I can't wait to see what the future has in store for this story. It's a good'un that's for sure!
tomboy 26 chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
I love the whole concept of how although the gang didn't meet in high school .. it was still fated that they meet. I'm just wondering if the other hosts are going to be coming into play?

Oh well .. I'll just be waiting for a next chapter cause I'm loving it.
Annika the Merciful chapter 9 . 12/9/2010
Cool, so a very good chapter. I know I have said this before but you really are doing a wonderful job of making them one at the same time as giving them their individuality. They are brothers and twins still but they are their own person. I really like how you are doing this. Haruhi is always Haruhi, and I am wondering what role Hitome will play further on since it quite seems that you have plans for her. I am really enjoying this though. )

Annika the Merciful chapter 8 . 12/9/2010
Okay, so you know how in the first chapter I said that I thought i had read this but I hadn't? Well. I figured out why. I kind of have read the story. Apparently I reviewed for Chs 6 and 7. How and why I don't know. But I didn't read any of the other chapters until just this past week. So that's why I got confused.

Anyways, the chapter. Mei is loud and funny as usual. I like her part in this. Hikaru and Kaoru are always funny though I have to say I'm starting to like Kaoru more than Hikaru, if that's possible. All around, wonderfully interesting. )

Annika the Merciful chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
Well, well, well, what do we have here? A pair of twin boys fighting over a girl? How amusing. Hahaha, sorry I had to. It amuses me to no end how they can act so grown up and so like children at the same time. I wonder, how long did it take them to realise the girls had left?