Reviews for The Unforgiving Minute
Matchbox198 chapter 10 . 3/4
Hey man, excellent story, the best I've probably read in my entire life. I really loved how you matched up the flashbacks and the main story as well as the final twist with Harry's soul crossing timelines. It was great. Looking forward to your other stories.
notsolimpbizkit chapter 3 . 3/3
Loving the hardened Harry Potter in this story. Severus's death would certainly have meant doom for Hogwart's armies. Intriguing. Very intriguing.
Kristophela chapter 10 . 2/25
Loved it SO much, you probably wouldn't answer, but why did Harry destroy the Burrow?
Sarah h chapter 10 . 2/20
Great story and it did complete itself. Very unique plot twists. :) thank you
What kind of moron wears a horcrux? Even if he has to take it somewhere else to destroy it, wearing the thing is just idiotic!
Hang on, so they knew they were missing a horcrux before they attacked Volde? Why the hell did they think they could kill him then when the knew full well that he was still imortal? They deserved to loose with that kind of stupidity.

Also, stop with the flashbacks already. They are anoying and no one cares what happened in a time that no longer even exists.
Dalton chapter 8 . 2/2
one question. why does Harry think of Voldemort at times as The Dark Lord. surely only the death eaters thought of him as that title.
Majerus chapter 10 . 12/18/2016
An excellent, if ultimately tragic, fic.
M
Angela chapter 3 . 12/7/2016
I'm reading this for the first time, and it's quickly becoming a favorite.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/10/2016
Really not good. Can't read further, enough
Navn Ukjent chapter 10 . 9/27/2016
Disappointing ending. It would be better if it included what happens after Harry returns to Hogwarts with the bodies and Cedric.
Merceni chapter 10 . 9/19/2016
Well, this story was great start to finish, I don't mind the ending since all that needed to be said was said. Thanks for the read!
unLucker chapter 10 . 9/19/2016
Splendid! There just are no words! Great work!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/28/2016
*Well that's it, that's all I have. Hopefully the end wasn't too disappointing.

While there's no final resolution to the plight of the 'younger' Harry, all the plot points the story raised have been closed. I'm not too interested in what happens once Harry and Cedric arrive back at Hogwarts, since from the start this story was about a desperate journey to defeat Voldemort. Lingering too long would have ruined that premise*

Eehhhh... This was a very good fanfic, for the most part, even if some of the combat scenes were too drawn out. I have to disagree with the above from your AN though. It can be very rewarding to readers to see the following events after the villain falls, to prove the struggle meant something. It's like investing 100 hours into a videogame only to have no subplot resolution after its conclusion. All the counterpoints for the heavy plot have been ignored in your epilogue which, while a valid choice, was disappointing to me.

Worth the read, regardless.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2016
You don't just leave fiendfire behind. That's the whole damn point of it being sentient, evil flames. They butn everything and KEEP burning. Period. Harry leaving that shit behind has consequences.