Reviews for The Unforgiving Minute
TearsInMySoul chapter 10 . 3/25
This was AMAZING. I love your writing style and the story itself was such a wonderful concept, so well executed. Like nothing I’ve ever seen!
tyleralmquist7 chapter 10 . 2/12
As much as I usually like epilogues, I actually would have preferred if this story ended after chapter 9. It was the perfect ending, where the audience is left with enough clues to get a pretty good picture of what will probably happen, but it is still a mystery what actually happened. You did such a good job setting the stage for the cliffhanger rending too; it was perfect. As is, the actual epilogue feels kinda boring compared to thinking about what it could be. Older Harry’s death in particular was way less interesting than trying to think of what would happen. Overall though, this story is a freakin masterpiece, showcasing an absolutely broken Harry who, after all of the shit that got thrown at him, completely crosses all of those moral lines in his pursuit of stopping Voldemort. I can’t think of any stories that fit this bill, where Harry has unequivocally crossed every moral boundary and is still the main protagonist, but he doesn’t do it because he’s “dark”. He does it all to try and save his family and friends from Voldemort, and he has lost so much in that pursuit that he’s willing to do ANYTHING to finish the job, even lying to and killing those he cares about most. It’s an absolutely fantastic character piece. Harry won’t immediately kill people, especially those he loves, if he doesn’t have to, but he will do it if that’s what’s required. An absolutely fantastic story, but one I think could be improved by removing the rushed-feeling and not very interesting epilogue, as some stories end best in cliffhangers (a lot of really good one shots use this principle to perfection. Examples include “George Weasley’s greatest fear”, “Not Dumbledore”, and if you’ve read Percy Jackson, the first chapter of “Gambit’s Refrain” would be an amazing standalone one shot. However, it is part of a larger story that is also fantastic.)

After that huge wall of text, I just want to say thanks for this amazing story, I’ve never seen anything like it in 6 years of reading fanfiction. You took two amazing ideas (12 hours to do everything and No Morals still on the good side Harry) and made them absolutely fantastic. Also I just realized you basically made Harry into Snape after he killed Snape at the start of the story, well done.
Dayside chapter 10 . 1/12
cedric is a total bitch
Specky Clarke chapter 10 . 12/31/2021
This story was very good except for the unnecessary sections delving into the 'future past' which as soon as Harry had arrived in the past, all the future was changed and irrelevant. Also the premise of Voldy using the Horcrux in Harry's head multiple times is a crock of s**t. When used to resurrect Voldy the soul piece is used up and cannot be used again, it's only logic, irrespective of it all being fiction.
WhatIsWeeb chapter 10 . 12/24/2021
Great story, thanks.
beanb34n chapter 10 . 10/24/2021
I didn't like the epilogue but I'm not sure what else you could have done. Maybe sending older Harry back as a wraith or ghost.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2021
im confuesed
yochan123 chapter 10 . 10/20/2021
I agree Cedric behaved extremely foolishly
Pyrophoricity chapter 10 . 10/12/2021
That was an amzing story thanks a lot for it
Vanthiyethevan chapter 10 . 10/6/2021
... even if cedric did not want to kill, he could have at the least taken voldemort with him back to hogwarts... just leaving was beyond any kind of stupid i have ever heard of...
Broweyesandhair chapter 2 . 9/9/2021
Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 1 . 9/9/2021
Great chapter!
aalens chapter 10 . 8/21/2021
Great story! Many thanks.
nayin1704 chapter 10 . 7/25/2021