Reviews for Meeting the Bean
same ol' Tgirl chapter 4 . 5/5/2019
This is a WONDERFUL story! And it made me cry!
AgentKalGibbs chapter 4 . 8/30/2018
AAAAAHHHHH! The amount of cute in this is ridiculous! (I'm not complaining, tho)
AgentKalGibbs chapter 2 . 8/30/2018
"By the time she heard the shower begin to run, Glinda had fallen irrevocably in love with the newest O'Neill. AWWWWWWWW!
And that ending...? EWWW! All three of my sister's kids have 'exploded' and boy am I glad I wasn't the one to have to clean it up! XD
hey.blue.eyes.9008 chapter 4 . 10/23/2017
I've read this entire series today. So, so cute. It made me LOL constantly. I LOVE IT!
SaraBahama chapter 4 . 10/15/2016
Writing O'Neill baby stories is always a dicey proposition, but you knocked it out of the park! I continue to fall in love with Glinda! She is so real that it's stunning. I'm intrigued with this McBean development... Please tell me there will be more on this? Keep up the good work!
DrawnToTheRhythm chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Hee hee I loved this! I know how Glinda feels about kids, I can appreciate the cuteness of a baby but I really don't know what the heck to do with them and have slim to no maternal instincts of my own! She and Bean are so cute, I would love to read more. You're a terrific writer, keep up the fantastic work!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
LOVE this one! LOVE IT! You write so well and have captured the characters precisely! Love, Love LOVE your writings! Please keep writing more. Although, I shouldn't so selfishly request more fanfic when you have a new baby. I know what you mean about working the schedule out once a new member has joined the family. I have a 10-month-old and a 3.5 year old and a 6 year old, and I haven't ANY extra time. My one guilty pleasure after the kids are tucked in bed and the house is quiet is to read your fanfic and PolRobin's. Thanks for great stories!
Susan Dawson chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
that was great.. I love this series of yours.. Makes me smile.. I hope you write another one
Mandarax chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
I'm flashing back to my niece's birth (a whole of 4 weeks ago) and it was so like this lol! Took my sister and brother in law 3 days to figure out a name lol.

I love how Jack's over-protective of Glinda!

Loved it!
DKateri chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Loved every moment from start to finish. Of all the ways I've read of Sam and Jack naming their baby, this has to be my favourite. Fantastic!
sunflower10 chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
awwww, that was wonderful _ I'm glad you added this chapter, it finishes so beautifully!
Hockey17 chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
I didn't even know a new Glinda story had begun - how did I miss that? Anyway excellent as always x
flower pot girl chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
I was fed up after a wet miserable day and then I saw your fic. It made me laugh out loud and was just so true. I definitely had a 'been there, done that moment' when I read about the explosion! Plus I loved Sam's nervousness when confronted with motherhood. Not sure about blowing up a sun but it is certainly a whole new experience first time around.

Thank you for your lovely writing and for brightening my day.
MajorSam chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, this story is positively destroying me! It is SO GREAT! I swear I spend half the time on the verge of tears at the sweetness and wonderfullness of it all, and the other half I'm laughing out loud. It's too much! I need more!

MSam
AALiz chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
I love this story. I am so happy with the evolution of Glinda. Thank you for a great read.