Reviews for Meeting the Bean
DrawnToTheRhythm chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Hee hee I loved this! I know how Glinda feels about kids, I can appreciate the cuteness of a baby but I really don't know what the heck to do with them and have slim to no maternal instincts of my own! She and Bean are so cute, I would love to read more. You're a terrific writer, keep up the fantastic work!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
LOVE this one! LOVE IT! You write so well and have captured the characters precisely! Love, Love LOVE your writings! Please keep writing more. Although, I shouldn't so selfishly request more fanfic when you have a new baby. I know what you mean about working the schedule out once a new member has joined the family. I have a 10-month-old and a 3.5 year old and a 6 year old, and I haven't ANY extra time. My one guilty pleasure after the kids are tucked in bed and the house is quiet is to read your fanfic and PolRobin's. Thanks for great stories!
Susan Dawson chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
that was great.. I love this series of yours.. Makes me smile.. I hope you write another one
Mandarax chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
I'm flashing back to my niece's birth (a whole of 4 weeks ago) and it was so like this lol! Took my sister and brother in law 3 days to figure out a name lol.

I love how Jack's over-protective of Glinda!

Loved it!
DKateri chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Loved every moment from start to finish. Of all the ways I've read of Sam and Jack naming their baby, this has to be my favourite. Fantastic!
sunflower10 chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
awwww, that was wonderful _ I'm glad you added this chapter, it finishes so beautifully!
Hockey17 chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
I didn't even know a new Glinda story had begun - how did I miss that? Anyway excellent as always x
flower pot girl chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
I was fed up after a wet miserable day and then I saw your fic. It made me laugh out loud and was just so true. I definitely had a 'been there, done that moment' when I read about the explosion! Plus I loved Sam's nervousness when confronted with motherhood. Not sure about blowing up a sun but it is certainly a whole new experience first time around.

Thank you for your lovely writing and for brightening my day.
MajorSam chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, this story is positively destroying me! It is SO GREAT! I swear I spend half the time on the verge of tears at the sweetness and wonderfullness of it all, and the other half I'm laughing out loud. It's too much! I need more!

MSam
AALiz chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
I love this story. I am so happy with the evolution of Glinda. Thank you for a great read.
ABIGAIL chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Protective Jack, I love it! That is so classic Jack! And I loved how Baby Ben was named! So sweet!
IggyMing chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Magnets... Benjamin... absolutely BRILLIANT! I'm not sure if I've read too many stories where the author put so much thought in devising a name for Sam and Jack's baby. I loved this chapter. Very touching and moving interaction between Sam and Glinda. Jack's reactions were absolutely in-character and spot-on. And, Glinda's character and personality evolution is so beautifully chronicled. Well done! Hope to see more Glinda and O'Neill family stories (hint, hint).
froggy0319 chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Oh My is Jack ever protective of Glinda ;) I loved how he was at the end of this one, so Jack!
dpdp chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Lovely chapter. Very sweet and lovely. Thanks.
JodyMarie chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Benjamin O'Neill- What a GREAT name! Love it! I really liked the way he was named :) My thoughts drifted back to The Torment of Tantulus episode with the key,kite and electricity...and knew instantly that they were going to name him Benjamin! i loved the way Jack explained to Sam that Carter was not going to be the baby's first name, so endearing. I also enjoyed the possessive streak in Jack with Glinda at the end- how so like Jack! Way to go Grandma Glinda! Thanks for this chapter! I just love your Glinda stories. Have a good week!