Reviews for Weekly Tradition
othiara chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
This is wonderful! I can't wait for more.
Awahili chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
I've read this whole thing through many, many times. It's absolutely superb. I find myself returning to it periodically just to see if there's been an update in the scant few days since my last visit. I am always deeply saddened when no such update exists, but I understand the complexity of life. I will not beg nor plead for another chapter, but merely wish that whatever you're dealing with allows you time to just relax and enjoy life. Enjoy this holiday season and know that should this story continue in the near (or even not so near) future, there are people who will read it. Adieu.
mightygupo7085 chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
Great story. Hope to see more of it. Thanks.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
I absolutely love this fic!
britpup chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
Just finished reading the last chapter (so far) of this fantastic little series. I love the whole idea you had for them having a weekly catch up with each other and I think you've written them perfectly. I hope this isn't the very last chapter, would love to see many more!
1Shadow-kun chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
I love your in-between the episodes episode ;) hope there's a next one :)
1Shadow-kun chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I loved the part towards the beginning where Artie just knows that she is crying and she's all "Crap crap crap" XD good work love it!
KeepFaith-SmellApples chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
Great chappie! I love it(:
SilverWolf47 chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
The latest season is so chock full of adorable FatherArtie! And I'm loving the new guy. I'm glad you wrote a chapter for that episode, it compliments it perfectly!
MagellinaFluffQueen chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
Oh look, another chapter! This was good, although I would have liked to hear what Claudia thinks about Steve.
ThatOneGirlDoodlingInMathClass chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
This entire fic has been excellent! Stories where you really feel the character's emotions are rare at this site, but you've definately written one. What am I saying, it's rare anywhere for this to be so... like what I said earlier, I can't think of an adjective that works. Either way, you very nearly made me cry with Claudia's characterization, which is good, because the only other time I can think of where I cried in a movie or story was near the end of Marley & Me. Sorry for the really long review, but I LOVE this fic, and I can't WAIT for an update!
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Awesomeness!
KJay99 chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
Excellent chapter with a few suprises!

I love the way that you take a situation and show us how the character approach it from thier end.

I especially like the way that you have them interact with eashother- taking info from different characters, then changing thier outlook. Like how Artie listens to Leena, then changes his approach, if not his mind.

Keep up the great work! It's fascinating to see their minds work! Can't wait for more!
birdsandbells chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
awesome chapter!
geekgrl113 chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
Brilliant chapter. Seriously, I love everything about it. Claudia learning Hebrew is just...excellent. I don't know how else to put it! I always look forward to these updates-thank you for these brilliant fics, and keep up the great work!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »