Reviews for Measuring Up
studiocanopuslove chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Aww I love this! The story is so original and unique. I've never seen anyone write about Michiru's slight jealousy of her partner before, but you did it perfectly. It is so insightful into the psychology of the characters and I am definitely adding this to my headcannon. :)

Oh and I loved this little bit: "Michiru watches her through slanted eyes, mouth quirked. "Mm." She wonders if Haruka used her expensive shampoo too. The thought both irritates and pleases her."

I totally understand the feeling that you are describing there and it is amazing how you can put those subtle emotions into words. You are a very talented writer and I hope you write more HarukaxMichiru stories!

Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
aaaaaawwwwwwwwwww this was amazingly wrote! 3
shetan83 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Lmao, oh god. How are you so good at these outrageous punchlines? Hahaha, laughed my ass off yet again! Well done.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
lol!
Mantaray chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Quite subtle funny and absolutely you made Michiru become a little pervert with a delicious blond's obsession.
imjce chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Michiru's feet hurt? Easy solution. Haruka gives Michiru a foot rub, in return, Michiru gives Haruka a bowl of rice. That and Michiru could always trade a foot rub for sex. Hey! It's not a long stretch.

High heels are like a lesbian torture device, looks fun & worthwhile, but ends up being painful & unsatisfying. Like my simile?

High heels are just the tip of the iceberg. If Michiru's wearing heels for the occasion, she should also be in a gown/dress too then. Hello? G-string! In an evening gown, a one piece, it accentuates your ass, you'll have to wear a G-string. If you wear mom panties or grandma panties, it'll be noticeable through your skin tight gown.

One night in G-strings will have more than your feet hurting silly rabbit. Your ass will ache so bad, it'll feel like you have a bad yeast infection in your ass! A basin of hot water won't fix your problem there.

Admit it. You like my train of thought. Even if it's very VERY weird. But hey, like they say on tv: think outside the bun. [Pun intended!]

w-w-w-w-w-w-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e...
Shane.McCutcheon chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Jajaja that was a good one XD
WindChaser0001 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I love it! Some serious talent here. I enjoyed it from beginning to end. Fantastic job!
Dawnlight-6 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Ooo, I wanted this one to go on for longer! Really like your use of Michiru's perspective in this & Home Gym, hope you have some Haruka ones planned to go with these though!
petiyaka chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Lol! Michiru sorry? I dont believe it! Excellent!
lostinhersong chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
*blushes!* Thank you for the dedication, m'dear! This one, of course, was lovely, as usual. (One of my favorites as of now, for I enjoyed your descent into the confines of Michiru's hidden jealousy towards her partner).

I always read your stories because you never cease to amaze me. You're passion for them makes me weak at the knees, and I love your characterization. You are astounding.
Jessica Kaioh chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Brilliant! I love the alliteration and imagery in this. Anxiously looking forward to your next story :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Fantastic
Adicea chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
haha, i love how you characterize michiru here. so subtle in her insecurity.

fantastic as usual.