Reviews for Pokevision
Maschine Brennt chapter 12 . 1/30/2011
Wooo Silver, you must've been smokin' some serious crack to cross over Pokémon and the Eurovision. That was fuckin' awesome man.
Summary of your awful fanfic chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
-Chapter Three-

*This is the worst chapter*

-A scientist is perfecting the Pokemon Virtual Reality, when suddenly, he accidently spills coca cola all over the servers-

Scientist: Oh no! I accidently a coca cola bottle!

-The author then explains that this has broken the 'entrance' and 'exit' data chips of the server, so now no one can leave the game-

-Hey, maybe the Eurovision entrants will be trapped inside the game-

-That would be good-

-Then there wouldn't be so many fanfictions about them-

*Meanwhile, some 'Kansan scientists' are playing the game, but every so often, they must check on the nuclear power plant*

*But now, they can't leave the game*

Kansan scientists: Oh no!

*The power plant explodes*

-Kansas is described as erupting in 'a giant ball of flame and ash'. Holy shit-

Lena: Oh hey, lots of people in the game are disappearing.

Stefan: Oh yeah, Kansas just blew up or some shit. But forget about that, and let's talk about the Eurovision again!

-The Dutch entrant, Sieneke, actually says that the Eurovision took place six months ago-

-They're still talking about the Eurovision six months after it happened-

-What is with this story-

-SUDDENLY, A PIKACHU JUMPS OUT-

-FORGET ABOUT ALL THAT KANSAS SHIT-

-IT'S PIKACHU-

Gjoko: Oh hey, since I only got a magikarp before, I should have this pikachu.

*Skipping the long battle scene in which nearly all of the Eurovision entrants get their pokemon out*

-They catch the pikachu and give it to Gjoko-

Gjoko: Yay!

Pikachu: Pika! Pikachu!

*Juliana is concerned that virtual reality is akin to 'playing god'*

Stefan: Why does that even matter you religious zealot?

Juliana: (the following is, again, lifted directly from the fic) You sir, yes YOU, are the most digusting example of a human being I have EVER witnessed in all my life. Spreading the lies of evolution and the dinosaurs and poisoning the minds of our young ones with this scientific filth of nonsense!

Peter Nalitch: Wow, that's highly over the top and unbelievable.

Michael von der Heide: I know, how is this in any way good characterization? No one would talk like this in real life.

Juliana: Shut up you two! GOD! JESUS! THE BIBLE!

-Juliana tries to leave the game but can't because of the scientist who messed up earlier-

Juliana: FFFFUUUUU-

Stefan: Ha ha ha! You're stuck with us now!

Sieneke: Oh hey everyone, let's go to Lavender Town for no reason at all!

-Silverhelsinki shows off her Pokemon knowledge by mispelling Gastly-

-I'm assuming the author is a girl-

-She probably is-

-Most fanfiction authors are girls, right?-

Sieneke: This way everyone!

*They start to go to Lavender Town*
Summary of your awful fanfic chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
-Chapter Two-

*In this chapter we are told that this story is really about the Eurovision, and not about Pokemon at all (which is what I would assume it was about, you know, it being in the POKEMON section of FF and all.*

Silverhelsinki: Hahaha, I tricked you!

Me: FFFFUUUU-

-Strange comment is made about all the streets being empty due to everyone playing pokemon-

*Lena is ringing Peter for no particular reason, other than LOL EUROVISION*

Lena: Hey Peter, it's me, Lena.

Peter: Oh hey Lena, I'm going to gather all of the Eurovision entrants and we're all going to play the game together.

Lena: That is highly inpractical.

Peter: But Lena, the author! They want a Eurovision fic!

Lena: Oh yeah, well ok, let's do that then.

*Lena and Stefan buy helmets from some shop, and then go home to play POKEMON VIRTUAL REALITY*

Stefan: It may not work, since you are a robot!

*They put the helmets on and it does work for Lena, rendering nearly everything Stefan has said moot*

Lena: Oh hey, looks like we're in the Pokemon world now.

Stefan: Yeaaaah! It worked!

Eurovision Entrants: Hello Lena! Great to see you here!

Lena: Hey everyone!

Juliana Pasha: Hello, it's me again, the embodiment of anti-Christian stereotypes. The only reason I am here is so the author can 'subtly' bash Christians. And look, I've brought a bible with me. That's not stereotypical or anything, no, not at all.

Stefan: We need conflict in this story, and since you don't argue with Milan any more, in this story, you're going to argue with me!

Juliana: *tosses bible at Stefan* BLASPHEMY! YOU GO AGAINST THE WORD OF GOD!

-Juliana crows on about the Bible-

Juliana Pasha: (the following things that Juliana says are lifted directly from the fic) Stop blaspheming, fallen angel from the bowels of Lucifer! I shouldn't have been yelling at Milan during the contest, as the real devil among us is you, Stefan Raab!

-What-

-No seriously, what-

*Professor Oak comes into the room*

Professor Oak: Hello everyone, please stop arguing, I have some pokemon for you all!

-Everyone gets good pokemon except for Gjoko Taneski-

Gjoko: Hey, why do I get a magikarp.

Magikarp: Magi! Magikarp! (and yes, the author must include lines of pokemon speech every five second, so you better get used to it)

Professor Oak: It's the only pokemon left, also, the author didn't like your Eurovision entry.

Gjoko: Aw man.

*All the Eurovision entrants and their pokemon walk out of the lab and into a place called 'Pokemon Forest' (that's original)*
Summary of your awful fanfic chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
-Summary of your awful fanfic 'Pokevision'-

*Oh god, this has twelve chapters and is going to be a long one*

-Chapter One-

*Scientists are making pokemon*

Pikachu: Pikachu!

Scientists: We've made a Pokemon Virtual Reality, now let's release it so everyone can play!

*Meanwhile, in Lena and Stefan's house*

-Stefan is watching Wetten Dass...? which is hosted by Thomas Gottschalk (this is important later for some reason)-

*Thomas Gottschalk uses the word 'thus' every five seconds, probably because the author thinks it makes him look smart and they have no idea what 'thus' actually means*

Thomas Gottschalk: Wow, looks like I'm in this fanfiction now! Doesn't Silverhelsinki know that you shouldn't put random things into fanfiction just because you like them?

Stefan Raab: Obviously not, since this is a crossover between Pokemon and the freaking Eurovision Song Contest.

Thomas Gottschalk: Oh yeah, anyway, I just wanted to announce that Wetten Dass...? is cancelled because I'm addicted to playing pokemon now, lolkthxbai.

Stefan: WHAT? NOOOOOOO! GOD DAMN YOU GOTTSCHALK!

Lena: That was really overly dramatic. Oh hey Stefan, I want to play Pokemon like everyone else.

Stefan: Lena, you can't play Pokemon, because you are a robot! (what what what)

*Insert reference to Norwegian Nights, where we discovered, in one of the worst ass-pulls in fanfiction history, that Lena was a robot*

Stefan: Robots may not be able to enter virtual reality!

Lena: Let's try it anyway!

Stefan: Ok lol.
Yes chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
Hahahaha, that was hilarious. Oh god, these stories are awful and yet so good. Please keep writing these hilarious badfics!
Yusaki-lover chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
Holy shit anyone who says their favourite character is not Yusaki after reading this is a total fag.

I mean seriously, how can you not love this guy? He'll remember Pearl Harbour... after he's nuked it!

Fuck, love him! I wish he'd won instead of the faggy Eurovision parade.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I've seen a lot of these celebrity Pokemon fics lately... I've seen Pokemon Bieberfic, Pokemon Bandfic, and now, Pokemon Eurovision. And I must say, it works. Well done.
Ninthlite chapter 12 . 8/21/2010
too be honest it seems sometimes you just randomly added people, but stil pretty good fanfic
Gyrados chapter 10 . 8/21/2010
Holy shit that was awesome, GYRADOSSSS!
Anonymous chapter 12 . 8/21/2010
Hahahaha, why did I read all of that?

I'm still laughing so hard,
Feuerfliegen chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Yes! i've been waiting for another story from you! pokevision, yes yes!
Ninthlite chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
im wuving it i wan more
What chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
NO! NO MORE OF THESE! STOP WRITING THESE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

THE WORLD IS GOING INSANE! THIS MAKES EVEN LESS SENSE THAN YOUR LAST THREE! POKEMON EUROVISION? WHAT THE FUCK NO
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Oh yeah, and I forgot to add, you better have Juliana in this one. Preferably parading around with her Bible like in Norwegian Nights. I've missed her in your last two stories. She made Norwegian Nights absolutely loltastic. "The Lord has possesed Josh with the devil's soul as punishment for the sins of the Serbians!"

You can't be serious, hahahahaha.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Oh god you wrote yet another Eurostory. Oh man, your things are like a car crash, so awful, and yet, I can't look away...