Reviews for The Fight Response
Smart,funny,loving, so good
malexfaith chapter 1 . 1/11
Great short, captured the moment beautifully. Thanks heaps for sharing
robbinsskarev chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
This is absolutely lovely.
jquackers chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Ugh. Perfection. I love it. You captured Jane perfectly during her confession/apology. Most often authors tend to write her completely out of character during these honest, tender moments and admissions. So really great job on that. Plus their interaction in general is perfect. Gentle but at the same time passionate. Adorable. Great job!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I'm all for corruption!
Deanlu chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I absolutely loved this story. Awesome!
wolfers chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
i have read this several times. i know i should of gave feedback a long time ago. it's just i am not one for it wether it be good or bad. so because my girlfriend pointed out to me that it was the polite thing to do considering how many time's i've read this. so here you are. i like it a lot. i also like the pop culture reference used. i know it has been used in many things but the first place i heard it was star trek and no i am not a treky. so good job with the story.
VintageManniqueen chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Wonderful.
Mo Phillips chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
You are very talented.

Keep up the good work.
pauchan7 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Sweet :) I really think you have the real Rizzoli & Isles kidnapped in a dark cellar all for yourself and that's how you make so believable dialogies :P I wanted to hug Jane and tell her to kick her insecurities away. Both of them are so funny and adorable :)
graywolf68 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I really enjoyed your story.
supasoph chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I really like, u shud write more stories bout these two.
x.Dashie.Pie.x chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
*giggles* Yay for corruption _
madelyn09 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
this story was amazing

awesome job
1010'jin chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I don't know how I would think that two sexy ladies in bed together are cute (cute is probably one of the words I would LEAST think of), but somehow you've managed to convince me. These two can get their sexy on but they're also really adorable.