Reviews for Bad Always Leads To Good
Vinaa Belikova chapter 33 . 6/19
Pls update...
Katy kat chapter 1 . 6/1
YOU CANT LEAVE IT AT A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS WRITE A FIGHT SCENE SERIOUSLY YOU SAID YOU WOULD CONTINUE THIS! I'm sorry if I'm being harsh but I got really addicted and you can't leave me hanging like that! That's just cruel.
Please update soon! You can't just leave it at a cliffhanger like that! if your not into then please read the last view chapters and at into the story and at least write a fight scene. And if you want to end it you can end with something like "it's done and now I'm going home" and cut to a four months later shot were viktoria is at her wedding saying "I do" and rose is best maid and she's grinning like crazy at dimitri and dimitri is grinning back then they kiss or something and say something like "my family is finally complete"
Idshipus007 chapter 33 . 5/3
Lucky me I just found this so I wouldn't have to go through that 3 year pain Update soon
russia2774 chapter 33 . 5/3
More updates please
Jannyg92 chapter 32 . 4/7
Omg wait! What?! Where's the next chapter! Please update!
effronferran chapter 33 . 3/31
I can't believe your song this to me. I refused to stop reading.. This was shoo good. The characters were different it was so good and juicy. I looooooooooved this. Please update soon. I'll lose my mind with out knowing what is to happen.
Kimavinzant chapter 33 . 3/30
Please please write more I love this story
Alexlc chapter 33 . 3/25
I for one will happily read more whenever you have the chance to write it. : )
blondjinjit chapter 33 . 3/25
yay come back :)
ולא קלטתי עד עכשיו שאת גם מישראל
שזה משעשע ]
BelikovaBabe chapter 32 . 3/13
PLEASE UPDATE!
blondjinjit chapter 1 . 2/27
Please please continue with the story. I need more!
HotMistyNight chapter 32 . 1/28
Please continue this story, it's AMAZING, and I would love to know the outcome!
Smartin22 chapter 32 . 12/30/2015
fuck that shit. i know this probably wont be updated bc it hasnt been in quite a while. but this is just plain rude. there have been several fanfictions that have just ended and havent been revived but this is the only one that has seriously dissapointed me. i need more please! i dont even know if what i said makes sence, but its early as hell or late as hell, whichever you chose. im just super dissapointed it ended with a cliff hanger :(
Guest chapter 32 . 11/2/2015
*Gives author big ultra cute puppy dog eyes* Please update! You can't leave us hanging there!