Reviews for Weep Little Lion Man
Nightoflight9 chapter 1 . 2/8
Haha that was cleverly written. Loved the tension and Sherlock jumping to conclusions.
Andromeda Cain chapter 1 . 1/15
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH /dies

Oh my god, so good! So hot! (Pretend that "hot" was italicised.) There wasn't anything but kissing and yet that's all it needed!

And so well-written! And written in present-tense! When will the awesomeness end?

Alright, enough of sounding like a crazed fangirl. Just, bear in mind, your story is awesome. (Ah, still fangirling.)
LostLyra chapter 1 . 1/8
Absolutely brilliant!
marble eyes chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Wow...just wow. That was intense, in character and simply perfect! Amazing. I loved how your John was near to perfect on how I've always imagined him to think and your Sherlock was as unpredictable like in the TV series. Really loved this fic!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Thought Johh was going to screw it up there. Well done.
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I've read this at least twice. I love it still. I don't think I'll ever get sick of this story. Thank you for writing it. :)

Raxi
IOUacallsherlock chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Omikhan the last line is brilliant, this is a lovely fic!
FlirtyAmy chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Thank you for having made sure this exists. I just really needed some very well written fluff and this was exactly that.
Scribbles in the Dark chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Don't we all just bloody know it! ;)
TheMadKatter13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
That was awkward and adorable and I absolutely love the last line and the face my imagination is showing her making.
gemclaw chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
TOO ADORABLE good job my dear. Johnlock is my otp. This was very beautiful.
FabulousKilljoyPhilosophy chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
absolutely adored it, especially the ending, Mrs Hudson's reaction 3
washed away again chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This story started out a little rocky for me since I don't love the degree to which John was awkward or sputtery (if that's a word?). But I LOVED how concerned John was with the age gap, very relevant, very realist, very John. And also Sherlock's reaction to John saying this was wrong was absolutely perfect and I felt like the story flowed perfectly after that moment.
Ocaso chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
After the kiss in front of Mrs. Hudson, it feels a bit rushed, but the rest of it was wonderful. I love how John stumbles through the thoughts in his head, and I like how you describe his nervous reactions. Well done.
Cheers,
Ocaso.
My Feels chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I knew it to, Ms. Hudson. I think we all knew it.