Reviews for Weep Little Lion Man
Shhbg chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Loved the story!
TheVenturer chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I'd complain about the angst but everything else was just so effing brilliant I can't even begin... Ugh. I love how in the beginning you were repeating things but in a GOOD way, like 'at himself. To himself' etc. That's definately something I admire when it's done correctly and you did it :)
This absolutely wonderful, thanks for this!
Mayan.Goddess chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
this was great, but it needs a continuation
Nightoflight9 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Haha that was cleverly written. Loved the tension and Sherlock jumping to conclusions.
Andromeda Cain chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH /dies

Oh my god, so good! So hot! (Pretend that "hot" was italicised.) There wasn't anything but kissing and yet that's all it needed!

And so well-written! And written in present-tense! When will the awesomeness end?

Alright, enough of sounding like a crazed fangirl. Just, bear in mind, your story is awesome. (Ah, still fangirling.)
LostLyra chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Absolutely brilliant!
marble eyes chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Wow...just wow. That was intense, in character and simply perfect! Amazing. I loved how your John was near to perfect on how I've always imagined him to think and your Sherlock was as unpredictable like in the TV series. Really loved this fic!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Thought Johh was going to screw it up there. Well done.
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I've read this at least twice. I love it still. I don't think I'll ever get sick of this story. Thank you for writing it. :)

Raxi
IOUacallsherlock chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Omikhan the last line is brilliant, this is a lovely fic!
FlirtyAmy chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Thank you for having made sure this exists. I just really needed some very well written fluff and this was exactly that.
Scribbles in the Dark chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Don't we all just bloody know it! ;)
TheMadKatter13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
That was awkward and adorable and I absolutely love the last line and the face my imagination is showing her making.
gemclaw chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
TOO ADORABLE good job my dear. Johnlock is my otp. This was very beautiful.
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 1 . 4/11/2013