Reviews for Reaction
jayjrat chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
this was a great idea and lots of fun!
d-kronk chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This is such a wonderful ending to the trilogy. I loved it. I'm glad her friend called to stop Penelope from chickening out. And love that Derek called her. I really love his reaction when Penelope kisses him. Wonderful job! I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
BettyTheGreat chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Hi! I'm new to the CM fic world while this isnt my first story, its one of the better ones that Ive read.

Any recs? Feel free to message me. I just want to read and read, until thursday of course :)
onetreefan chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
good ending to the story arc! )
klcm chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I don't care if that was hasty or not... it was brilliant! We got an MG HEA! HEA! HEA! Loved it Mon Ami! It was great, especially how she just kissed him and he wanted to woo her... how about doing the wooing? P Brilliant third part to this arc!
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
What an enjoyable read. Thank you for sharing. Hasty or not that was really good.

Sara's phone call was a perfect addition, too.
stefi chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
very very nice !

can't wait for your next story, enjoy your holidays !
celticstarwolf chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
sweet sexy and flirty way to end it hon well done and amazing as usual loved it thanks for sharing and have a wonderful vacation get some sun and have some fun for me to
Peanut84 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
great ending to a lovely 3 story arc. And you proved that once we are willing to open our hearts to possibilities, what we dream of could be standing right in front of us. Go Pen!
Kimd33 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I loved your story. I hate that it is ending.
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Awww! That was cute and sweet too! A very good ending! Loved it! :)
sangreal7 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This was fantastic! A perfect complement to the other two stories.

It was wonderful to see that once Penelope opened herself to the idea that Derek might feel the same way about her, she started to recognize all the signs she'd been missing all the time. Loved that!
anything-new chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Ooh I like it when Pen takes the initiative :) Great story hun, enjoy your holiday!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
What a very sweet and cute ending. Hope you enjoy your holiday.