Reviews for She Talks To Angels
Daniella Jones chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Ack, are you going to be continuing this? I sure hope so!
ThankMeWhenIt'sWednesday chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
You're off to a great start so far :) Can't wait to see what happens! And can I just say that pairing Jo & Adam together is freaking brilliant? I've never even thought of them together before, but thanks to you I now see how awesome that pairing is. :P
glistening moon chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Great chapter, I really liked it! How old are they both at this point? Just wondering...

Update again soon!
sparksflyshadow chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
please update soon... it sounds really good so far
ABCsoup chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I've always wanted to see something like this, Jo and Adam interacting, I mean. So I'd love to see where this goes.
Zio chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This is an interesting idea and could go many ways, I would enjoy seeing where you take this.
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I really like this so far. I've always liked the Harvelles, and I think you're doing a wonderful job with Jo's spitfire characterization. I also love Adam, so kudos on including him. I can actually see great chemistry between these two characters. I mean, I know Jo has something of a crush on Dean, but I could never see that going anywhere, and I also had this weird idea of Adam and Jo as friends. I can just imagine the misadventures of Adam and Jo. xD I noticed a few grammatical errors, but they didn't detract from this great start, and I hope you'll go on.
zanarkands chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This story actually sounds like it's heading off into a real interesting path! I've been actually looking for a Jo/Michael fanfic (Tumblr made me think that way.), but considering that Michael used Adam as a vessel, then Jo/Adam is the next best thing! (:

I love your Jo; you really keep her mouthy snark, so kudos to you. The way she reacts to her current situation is pretty in character as well-who wouldn't be confused if they weren't in Heaven just yet? I also like how this is in first person character. It's real interesting to see when Jo thinks and all those comments she keeps in her head. "What crap. I wanted my seventy two virgins or whatever." I loved that, haha. But I'd also like to see when Adam's thoughts are when you bring him into the story.

It's also a good plot, but I kinda remember something from SPN that you can't stray from your destiny? Like the time Dean went back to the past to try and save his mom from making a deal with Azazel, but nothing happened? But I guess that's alright, this is a fanfic after all. (:

Other than that, I'm really, really interested in this, so I hope you can update soon! I'd love to see how this pairing would develop. Take your time on the updating though~ c: