Reviews for Third Time's A Charm
MelkiSihou chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
Awww... I don't want it to end.
snow eopard chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
i loved this it had been an absolutely great story
Jane chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Oops, sorry, I left a review a couple of chapters ago whining about the use of "me" instead of "I" as the subject of a number of sentences - it's the only thing I complained about as I didn't pick up any other grammatical errors, just that one recurring thing. However, I have just read that you are from Finland, so I guess that English is a second language, therefore your English use is terrific, really. Sorry I said anything, because I love your work, and I'm sorry you have left fanfiction, because I love your writing.
Jane chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Loved this story. I love all your stories, really, the characters are always so well-drawn.
Jane chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
I love your stories, you are a very talented writer, but the schoolteacher in me cringes with one particular grammatical error you have made at least a dozen times. It finally got to me this chapter, enough to have to mention it. So sorry, I don't want to be rude, but you need to be aware of it. You have written "me and Jacob" as the subject of a sentence many many times, instead of "Jacob and I..." eg
... me and Jacob had flinched...
... me and Jacob had finally relented...
... not even me could deny the attraction...
You wouldn't say "me had flinched " or "me had finally relented" , you would use "I" as the subject of a sentence, followed by the verb, and when you add "and Jacob", it sounds wrong to say "I and Jacob" so turn it around and say "Jacob and I".
Sorry. LOVE your characterisations, LOVE your stories, but I had to speak up.
babiluv22 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
NOOOOOO Why would you Do that I'm sitting Crying like some. Crazed person Who. World just. Shattered. YOU. ARE. MEAN.
corkykellems chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Please say it is'nt so...AWWW
Zapphe chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
I like this story until you made Jonathan kissed Bella and she accepted it. I know you want to create angst but at the same time you need to make the character likeable. After how Jacob fought for her so badly and suffered so much pain and only to have her kissed Jonathan made me dislike her immensely and I almost feel like dropping the rest of the story because I dont care about her any more. Besides it is a bit unbelievable that Bella wanted to do just because she like the heat or the danger. Given the depth of love you depicted them, it just doesnt feel right. It would have been more believable if Jacob and Sophie kissed because of the imprint.

I'm sorry that I feel strong about the characters. I guess it's good thing that you made me feel strongly about them. :)
BrookeBelikov chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
Amazing story! I loved how they went through so much even after everything that happened when they were younger, and they're still together! LOVED IT!
BrookeBelikov chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
FRICKEN AWESOME TWIST!
mharrison9101 chapter 12 . 7/21/2011
Okay, so this one was a little hard to follow. I enjoyed all the angst and drama, but the whole thing with the wolf almost drove me nuts. Back and forth, back and forth. I like that Bella was in love with his wolf as well as him, and it was very cool that despite the imprint, Jake's wolf was in love with Bella no matter what body he was in. I did enjoy the story though. I really loved the end where everyone is together in the house that Jacob and Bella will share. I think that is how it should have gone. A happily ever after for everyone :)
stacey218 chapter 12 . 7/12/2011
Gosh what a wonderful story. I enjoyed it so much it was beyond fantastic. You are such a talented writer I love every story you post. Must read more of them right now. Dont ever stop writing. You have a beautiful gift for words.
stacey218 chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
Wow this story was amazing! I'm glad that even though it's cruel and caused him pain Jake is free of sophia although I do wish she hadnt jumped. Poor girl. I loved the ending so cute and so Jake and Bella.

I've said it before but I just adore the way you write Jacob. You just write him so perfectly you make him seem so real. Thank you for sharing this story with us it was a pleasure to read :)
stacey218 chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
This chapter was crazy! I hope Jon recovers from the whole Sophia incident. I'm glad bella is ok and dammit I just want them to complete thief house, get married and have babies. dear lord I sound like my mother lol.
stacey218 chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
God. Dammit. Bella. Seriously? Again, you kissed him again? *anger* someone needs to slap some of the stupid out of that girl. Yes I'm volunteering to be the one who does the slapping. Wonderfully written as always even though I've now lost my cigarette lighter because I've thrown it across the room in a temper tantrum lol.