Reviews for Baking with Prussia
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
It-It's Uke!Germany and Seme!Prussia.. I- I- *squeal loudly* Oh Gott! Oh Gott! OH GOTT! I LOVE THIS! *flailing*
Luffyko-Prussia chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Awesome!
VioletStar98 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Chocolate-covered Germans? Yes please!
captain con queso chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Hoshit, brownies have never sounded so good... *_*

-Necury
germanyxprussia chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
*drools*

must get brownies...and my boyfriend...and handcuffs...
fairy-hime-108 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Mmmm, Germancest... I may never look at brownie batter the same way again, however. And someone should tell Prussia there's raw eggs in there and you shouldn't eat raw batter... not that he would care anyway.
StrawberryPanicthedisco chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I knew there was a reason you're one of my favorite fanfic writers. :D
uglyassbuttface chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
OMG. I love it! So well written! A little bit hard to tell what was going on though :( Still awesome! I give it a thumbs up!
lunareclipse3 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Seriously. Brownies and or chocolate equal smex. It's TRUE. The best fics always involve failed brownie making. This was no exception x3

Prussia twas awesome. Germany was IC but in a more enjoyable way. Omfg chocolate coated Germancest. I think I may just have to make that my AIM screenname.

~Lunar
Alexa chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
It's fantastic *_*
ChildishPervert chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
*giggles loudly* hohoho~ such a yummy situation :D

Naughty Prussia : whaha
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Gaaaaaah too.. intense.. *clutches nose tightly*

THAT WAS HOOOOT! QAQ

Extremely hot and well.. God, I love you. You're on the same awesome level as Prussia! Hope ya write more about him ;D
KyosBeads13 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
U-Uh that was u-uh- *nose bleed* AH NOOOO CRAP DX

...You. And your writing. I hate you because you're too good at it. :c But as always wonderfully written and done and just... BAH SAVE SOME WRITING TALENT FOR THE REST OF US!