Reviews for NotBromeliads
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Kudos.
lilawonder chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oooh sequel PLEEEEEZE! I liked it so much, the whole tete a tete between House and Elizabeth was great! I also thought everyone was very in character... Good read!
Atharos chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
love it completely hilarious and brilliant at the same time please please write more
Xandra76 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Great way of mixing the two shows, very plausible.

Since I love both House and Stargate and you seem to be a very good writer - this is wonderful.

And to paraphrase you - a part of me hopes that they will indeed cross paths again... Please?
Quacked Lurker chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Haven't seen much of House, M.D., but this was funny.

Started giggling the moment I read "It's alright. . . He's not so bad." Rodney McKay, and Zelinka are probably as verbally abusive as Doctor House. *snickers again*

Liked the interaction of the characters. Well-written one shots (like this one) are perfect, because they don't need the action to keep the suspense going, or otherwise involve the reader.

Good characterization of everyone, I believe. Enjoyed how Gregory House isn't going to win this round, and graciously (for him) gives up on finding all the facts, unlike his usual approach.

Hmm. Human trials for the Not Bromeliad plant. There would be interest once this off-world plant proves to have the abilities vaguely defined and hinted at.

Ah, right. With the need for top scientists from around the world (specifically nations that were told and are involved in the Stargate Program in one way or another), there would be a cover-story involving the 'out of range' and 'unavailable' mailboxes that would be set up-assuming that those like Ford had family back home, (sister, grandma, aunts, uncles, friends, etcetera), would want someway of making sure that there wouldn't be too much concern and that everyone would want to stay in contact if at all possible.

Classified PEgasus Project. Has a familiar ring, and gives enough info without damage caused by the leak of confidential information.

Cool story. Personal preference is longer stories, but I enjoy completed works a whole lot better than multi-chapter works in progress no matter how well-written and structured.

May God Bless you and Keep you, and make His face to shine upon you. (grandma's saying, wanted to share)
Vickysg1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010