Reviews for Of Fangs and Dreams
RomiofAmestria chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Aww, cute.
Team Edward Elric chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Ok I have 2 tell you... That was a WONDERFUL story, very... Original? xD I dunno what's the word but this was amezing, girl!

Only one thing that I HAVE 2 tell u. Every time I read 'Edward' I freak out 'cuz seriosly -no, I MEAN seriously- every fucking time I imagined Edward SPARKLING -fucking sparkling- in my mind. Shit!

I mean, who theeee fucks could want 'sparkling' when can have automail?

Thanks Meyer for fucking my mind :(
BlackWolf2Dragoon chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
That was... interesting... although, irritably, sometimes hard to read. You didn't do a new paragraph everytime a new person speaks, I thought that common knowledge to all authors. It's hard to tell when a new speech has begun and when one has ended and who is saying what, that's the reason for new paragraphs. Remember that.

QUITE OOC but I was expecting that, no short comments which was surprising but hey, can't have everything I suppose xD Not too bad but it could've been better.

~Blackie
darkwatch chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Sequel. Please. I think this one shot could be a great story. Awesome fic!
Kyuubi'sKitten chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
I 3 this story!
Zeth Dankera chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
YAY ED'S A VAMPIRE!

... that settles it. I am going to make a fanfic with ed as a vampire.
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
awwww that was cute.
pnginlvrs chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
So sweet!
X-Feli-Chan-X chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Yay!

you DID write a second part!

tehehe, i likey!

that was great how Roy found out and i like Ed's explaination, not the usual "i got bit by a vampire, so now i'm a vampire' excuses -

i love your stories!

~Fel-chan~
Shygirl1919 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This is a really great story. You really should continue this story.
Jenn chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Definitely write a sequel. This already looks promising.
X-Feli-Chan-X chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Oh my!

you should definitally continue!

i love it!

_

~Feli-chan~
pnginlvrs chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
PLEEEEEAAAAASE CONTINUE!
Mickey Mouse 2010 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Omg love it, you should so totally do a sequel, you cnt just leave it like it is, and may i say you make Ed sound like a very sexy vampire
kittenluver chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
you should make a sequel! it would be awesome!