Reviews for Break Through
Nvara chapter 1 . 10/1
Please continue this
Odd's Little Girl chapter 1 . 8/29
Please write the companion story!
idadri chapter 1 . 5/12
A angst!Kurt who give hope. it's nice
and you exprime feeling very well.
D chapter 1 . 3/4
Make him regret letting kurt feel this way and then try to win him back, and in the end he could end up with someone else or let Mike win him back
Vallyjean22 chapter 1 . 2/11
Just ... Fuck. There are no words. The story, along with Cyndi Lauper singing, which I could totally hear as Kurt's own, just Blew. Me. Away. Congratulations. You nailed it perfectly.
xCaellachx chapter 1 . 1/21
Holy. F-bleep-ing sh-bleep-it.
Blinking away tears.
I was curious what song you would give him and as soon as I read the first verse, I knew it was perfect. I adore the song, I have ever since I heard it by Gene Pitney when I was little. I've used it in a couple fanfics and found Cyndi's version through that. Her version is different from the other in the way you illustrated Kurt's singing. Gene Pitney sings the song. Cyndi feels the song. Gives me the shivers!
I love your surprises! Mike? Fantastic choice! The simple visual you gave spoke volumes.
Loved all of it, as I'm learning I do with all you write.
Crimson-Pharaoh chapter 1 . 1/8
I need Mike's POV!
I loved how you made it where I actually like Will and don't condemn him for his "teaching".
Dietrich76 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This was...I don't have words... :'(
Blissa chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Well, for what it's worth, I loved this story. I love it when Kurt is strong enough to show emotions, and i find a lot of writers don't convey (his) strength and struggle well. But you did it amazingly. And if it's still on the cards, I'd love to see a sequel, where they do get back together, or Kurt gets his questions answered/some form of closure - or both. Please? can you consider it? I'd try myself, but I couldn't write a story to save my life, let alone one that did justice to this or Kurt :(. And of course kurt changes octaves. what else would HE do?
Danny Joey Ketail chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
GypsyJane chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Hi, I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your story. It was beautifully written and utterly compelling. I found it heart-wrenching and heart-lifting in equal measure. Thank you for sharing!
The World in Black and White chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I really would love a piece in Mike's point of view. Perhaps where he runs after Kurt? I just love this one shot so much. I've read it dozens of times. I'm a huge fan of the song, but now I wish Chris Colfer would sing it the way you described because you described it so beautifully! Please please write that companion piece! I am begging you!
Ladyleo145 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Hella tight! Don't doubt yourself. It was fuckin amazing. continue?
A Being Of Violet Fire chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This was incredible and so so very sad... I loved it! And it being Mike... dude, I didn't even see that coming. Please do an update! Either from Mike's POV (like, when were they together and when/why did Mike let him go?) or a sequel where Mike either wins him back or a new, cauterized, stronger 'Just Kurt' realizes that he's 'better than that' (or whatever) and doesn't accept Mike's apology and then Mike's left with the realization of what he lost/gave away and the ringing notes of Kurt's last song to him echoing cruelly in his mind...

Yeah, I'm a little angsty and pathetic... but I'm a sucker for strong!Kurt as well as victim!Kurt... so long as he becomes stronger and better and realizes that he's no longer the victim and he's stronger than anyone ever gave him credit for.

You're an amazing author and I love your stories and style, as well as your common interpretation of Kurt and who deserves him. I agree, I don't like Blaine or Kurofsky, and I totally ship Kurt with any hot member of Glee (very rarely Finn, though... he kinda pisses me off)... but mostly just Kurt/Happiness.

Keep up the amazing work and update soon - either Metamorphosis, Choices, Fragments, Triquetra, Celebrity, or any of your amazing Glee-centric fics! And thanks so much for what you've already given! You're amazing!

-A Being of Violet Fire