Reviews for Mystery of the Spirit Gems
Sarcasm3 chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
I'm not sure about what the clue could POSSIBLY be, even though my best friend has been missing for five years. Not a CLUE!
Esoulix'Anne-Louise chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
***THE FEELS ARE/IS(?) KILLING ME***
AwesomeRiana chapter 32 . 1/9/2014
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSTTTTTTT!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FAVORITEFAVORITEFAVORITEFAVORITE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

THE ENDING WAS FREAKIN EPIC! XDXDXDXDXDXD let me thing about it while I kiss you!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Stewiacker chapter 32 . 9/2/2013
Ok this has been an incredible story.
Including the first one to this series. I read both of these within a 36 hr period lol. Maybe even fasterthan that...
Either way this was great and I cant wait to read more
Ps I am 21 lol
The-Amazing-Gracie chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I love this story. It's beautiful. I like the way that you have Sam miss Danny without falling apart and your OCs are so developed. I love Andy! He's so cute. I love the moment at the end where he's standing in front of Danny like he's just won the lottery. I have read your other DP stories and I'm wondering if you're going to post any more. I would love to read what happens to Andy, Sam, and Danny. Thanks for writing this so wonderfully! I mean every word I'm writing. Thanks again!
Shiro Inutoko chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
Ok, I'm a little confused here. A couple chapters ago when Danny came out of the portal, he was in human form. But now you're saying he's still full ghost! What's up? Is this deliberate, did you just want to be dramatic, or is it somehow related to the fourth gem? If it wasn't a mistake you need to clear that up, because the confusion is distracting me from the story.
NitenGale chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Okay, it's been a while since this has been completed so there's not much chance of this having any relevance now, but I need to say it:

1) Why is Sam's kid 5yo? If she gave birth to him 8mo after Danny disappeared and it's been five years since his disappearance, the kid can't be older than 4yrs, 4 months

2) So Sam and Danny got it on, but didn't actually kiss until the big one a full month later, immediately before the fight with the GK? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense _
LandofMidnightRain chapter 32 . 9/8/2012
I love how you wrote this. Andy seemed very much like a young boy, instead of a 10 year old trapped in a 5 year old body. Good job on that front!
MidnightRain
Pheek chapter 32 . 9/2/2012
Great fic! Simply stunning! I love how developed your OCs are. Not many authors who make OCs are able to use them without them becoming Mary-sues, Gary-sues, or end up with an eve changing personality. Yours, on the other hand, are developed enough to make me believe they were actually in the show. From the villains to Johnson and to my personal favorite, Andy.

I can't wait to see what you have enstore for us readers in the next adventure!
HalfafanD chapter 32 . 1/25/2012
Now THAT'S a happy ending. Great story, you're a great writer
kirara the great chapter 32 . 9/26/2011
awesome
kirara the great chapter 10 . 9/25/2011
great
kirara the great chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
so sad
kirara the great chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
these are the best danny phantom stories I've ever read and the first story made me cry
kirara the great chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
hey i found yo on youtube