Reviews for Hush
Feathershin chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Oh man that was hot :) I don't know why I could never picture Kenny as the cute little brother before this, but it was written so absurdly well that I could actually pull together that image. 3
Damian Noctis chapter 19 . 5/10/2012
Oh my, this was just BEAUTIFUL! I love your writing style and the sex scenes were hot ;) haha. Anyway, I also loved how even though they were short drabbles (or whatever they call it these days..) it still had a small plot. The ending made me so happy! Please, write more of these two.
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 19 . 3/6/2012
Oh it's wonderful. Mind I haven't read a lot of your stuff, but I really like what you wrote for this one. I've been busy with my first term at university, and it's been really hectic. My life doesn't allow for me to sell Avon, cuz I have absolutely no time to do anything. I'm losing sleep just to read all these stories, but my inbox was getting too full. I love your writing though. Really good. Don't stop being Scary/evil, or twisted/sexy. Thank you for the awesomely realistic Kenvin.
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 18 . 3/5/2012
I thought I was the only one working on Kenvins. But after Hush, I've seen a lot of them floating around. None of them really quite good. Did you see that episode, Poor Boy? It's really cute the way they show Karen.
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 19 . 8/15/2011
omo, I loved it.. You are brilliant to have done all of this. I love this pairing..
angelgirl 158 chapter 18 . 7/20/2011
Awww so cute I love this story
angelgirl 158 chapter 17 . 7/15/2011
Only one chapter Awww oh well I can't wait for it... hope Kenny and Kevin stay together sad if He had to stay with his parents Karen too
angelgirl 158 chapter 16 . 7/15/2011
Kevin got laid when he was hurt damn wish I could do that well at least he's getting better
angelgirl 158 chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
Poor Kevin stabbed in the leg at least Kenny can cheer u up
angelgirl 158 chapter 14 . 7/15/2011
Oh God how could Kevin be so clam I wouldhave freaked ... poor Kenny so unloved by everyone except Kevin
angelgirl 158 chapter 13 . 7/15/2011
Awww poor Kevin at least he's got Kenny
angelgirl 158 chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
Awww I like Valentine's day now
angelgirl 158 chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
Poor Kyle he's in the middle oh well yay qoteing movies
angelgirl 158 chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
Honey intresting choice most use whip cream u did it different good job
angelgirl 158 chapter 9 . 7/15/2011
Oh that should be fun to explain if they get sick
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »