Reviews for Dating
reys chapter 1 . 1/26
Well pointed the lines, although the thing escalated too quickly, a bit more patients there and been perfect. liked it. Well summarized. Exactly what i wanted to see, the growing up process.
skies-R-Blue chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
this is perfect I'm not even exagarating its absolutely perfect:')
themaraudersrock chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
"he'd read enough to know that some love stories are just meant to last forever. So was the story of Lily and James." I wonder if Remus knew exactly HOW right he was.
JessandDarcy chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Yay! I love James and Lily's story and you did a really good job with it! Especially the last few sentences. Good job!
Jupiiter13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Awwwww ! Haha love it :)
brilliant incandescence chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I love that last bit with Remus. Fantastic, brilliant story.
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Adorable ending. No — the whole thing was adorable. I absutely loved it!
Kuri333 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This is really good, well written and with an interesting storyline that just flows naturally.

There is so much rubbish written on James and Lily it is refreshing to find really good stuff.

I'm off to read your other stories.

Cheers!
xXFlightFromDeathXx chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This left me grinning and bouncing up and down like an idiot. Keep writing!
littlegirlgonemad chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
awww... this is so sweet and mature and well written, without being utterly sappy (unlike the the stuff i'm prone to write:P)

good job!
A chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I loved it! very well written. nicely done.
oirishgoddess chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
So lovely :) Loved the 'three times' idea (third time's the charm) and having Remus and cookies round it off each time, very sweet. Their arguing made me laugh (as did Sirius' puppylike behaviour around Mary, ha!) and it was very well written.

Excellent!
picklellama chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
you did a fantastic job at writing this story! :)
loveless-romantics chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This was amazing! Well done!
pleasejustletmegetridofthis chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I *adored* this fic. It was just so cute and fluffy! Wonderful job!