Reviews for Serenity's Knights
Guest chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
your story is very good
Just Me chapter 20 . 3/21/2014
Nice Story! You have nice original characters too! Jecht, Vaan, and Tidus? Too much for a coincidence.

Dissidia Final Fantasy!

-Ahem- (claps) keep it up!
Nick chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Here are my 5 questions. 1. Was there anything more to the plot? I saw the summary. 2. Where and when did it take place? 3. How old was everyone that was in it? 4. What level of power were the Sailor Scouts at in the fanfic? 5. How did they get to be at that level? Be sure to give me a response to this.

Nick Johnson
shadowofmasyaf chapter 25 . 4/7/2013
yes to a sequel definitly
shadowofmaysaf chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
you play alot of kingdom hearts dont you. cuz when i read this im getting a very big vanitas and ventus vibe. dont get me wrong excelent story thus far. just my thoughts
krnserenity91 chapter 21 . 8/9/2012
now that is messed up
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 25 . 6/18/2012
The story was great and I enjoyed it.
psychicshipping chapter 18 . 6/16/2012
You were playing/ had played Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep while writing this? 'Cause it seem awfully similar to the Ventus/Vanitas situation with Master Xhanort trying to get the χ-blade only your characters are both girls and the bad guy is after a supped up silver chrystal.
FYI chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Just a warning to all, a group called Critics United is currently going around and mass reporting on ANY story they deem to be breaking FF rules. This includes, but is not limited to: stories with MA or above rated content, though now they're claiming any kind of lemon is breaking the rules, Songfic's, and any stories with polls, authors notes, or otherwise in place of an actual chapter update, you could even end up accidentally put your story into what they view as being the “incorrect category” and they’ll report you for it. These stories are being deleted with little to no warning given, often within hours of one of their members locating it. If you want try to help stop the "cleansing" of this site and protest their bullying go to: www . change petitions/ fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net and sign the petition in hopes of helping to stop the destruction of FF . net.
Clove15 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
So she has Night's to .
naru7 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Like.
Starrlight1812 chapter 25 . 3/23/2011
Thanks for a great read. I personally think the chapters were too short an need a bit more description, but you have a great idea and some wonderful new characters that tie in well with the world of Sailor Moon. I do hope you bring out a sequel and continue with your writing.
Elizabeth.M.Kelli chapter 25 . 3/16/2011
This is a really interesting story, and the plot seems to be fairly well thought out.

There were a few places where I was confused, mostly because I don't think you did enough to develope all your original characters and how they related to the cannon characters and their relationships to each other. I do however love how you managed to bring the Shitennou back, even though they had a different sort of redeption in the manga (also there was no running over of people with planes, but I liked working that in, because it was some awesome comedic relief).

Anyway, you can mostly ignore the middle paragraph if you don't like critisism, because I di acctually genuinely like this story (enough to go onto my favorites list at least).
loveslearning chapter 25 . 3/15/2011
Interesting story. A few spelling and grammar things throughout but nothing that really took away from what you were writing.
James Birdsong chapter 26 . 3/12/2011