Reviews for Darkest Before Dawn
zayla di la vera chapter 38 . 2/16
torian?
Mindmaze chapter 3 . 1/7
I don't get why the mark would turn peole against Rial. If anything it is a sign he was tortured by the dark and should reasure everyone he is not on their side (even if they think he's not light) so I don't understand this train of thought. I anything it should remind the public that their so called savior is a coward and make them question if they should really be relying on him considering he abandoned his brother. After all he felt his blood to save his own skin why would he save them? If anything it should be the chosen one being looked at in distrust (it's not like people aren't aware of what he did) and Rial getting support. I get you wanting to stack the deck against your character to give him a hurdle to overcome but this feels very forced even by wizarding logic. I mean it's not enough for me to not like this story because I do like it but is (in my opinion) a definite flaw. I'm sure you could have focused on another reason such as his snake speaking to push this point but instead you chose the one thing that breaks my suspense of disbelief. I only point it out because it seems like such an amateur mistake which baffles me because your writing is clearly superior. Anyways I'll balance this out by admitting to finding your dialogue awesome! Just wow, you really get your characters and give them a distinct voice, I love hearing them plot and show their fangs when they engage one another.
vampwolfs chapter 1 . 1/3
I really loved it
Vampireking40 chapter 8 . 12/11/2017
You say Zachery is 16, but isn't he actually 17 since Rial is 17.
Siebenschlaefer chapter 43 . 11/15/2017
I liked it. Very interesting, well written and good characterizations. I love the midnight sun prophecy. And the interactions between Draco and Harry/Rial. But the confrontation with Albus - what should be the climax - was a little bit fast and nearly anti-climatic. But still a good read, and I think I will read it again.
wolfzmasterz chapter 43 . 11/8/2017
That was a pretty good story, I really injoyed it, though I think it might have went a little fast towards the end still alltogether a great story!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 43 . 10/23/2017
Love it...It's awesome. Thank you for writing such a terrific tale.
Guest chapter 43 . 10/20/2017
Nice story
Guest chapter 43 . 10/16/2017
no, thank *you* for writing the stories and taking a risk posting them online! it was definitely fun reading both books, and they surely makes my list of fanfics to read. youre a great writer and i would try to read other books as well. keep on writing :)
surukia chapter 38 . 9/27/2017
TORIAN!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/25/2017
Omg that last bit had me squealing omg
Fandomsdontdie chapter 28 . 9/21/2017
I thought Rial was 17 because in the first story the age was 16 to enter the tournament. Also, didn't he have a birthday at the start of this?
Guest chapter 43 . 8/28/2017
Beautiful beautiful story. Brilliant really, I finished both stories in one day. Though I would've wished that there were more Draco/Rial interactions.
Guest chapter 38 . 8/28/2017
Omg not Torian! My poor boy! I was suspecting this when I read the title but I am still so sad... His death will be honoured. RIP Torian
Guest chapter 8 . 8/28/2017
Man do I love Rial! My boi deserves the best!
1,613 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »