Reviews for Darkest Before Dawn
Fandomsdontdie chapter 28 . 9/21
I thought Rial was 17 because in the first story the age was 16 to enter the tournament. Also, didn't he have a birthday at the start of this?
Beautiful beautiful story. Brilliant really, I finished both stories in one day. Though I would've wished that there were more Draco/Rial interactions.
Omg not Torian! My poor boy! I was suspecting this when I read the title but I am still so sad... His death will be honoured. RIP Torian
Man do I love Rial! My boi deserves the best!
I still fucking hate Lily. Sure, she's been abusive by James, and I feel bad for her; nobody deserves to be abused by their partner. But as Regulus said, she slept with Sirius, then got angry at him. She treated Rial like dirt, and never stood up for him. I get that she was afraid, but she should stop acting like a fucking victim. It's not like she's fucking hurt Rial all his life, she didn't spoil Zachary like rotten, and no, she didn't do anything. Poor little Lily-flower. I hate that fucking pretender.
nimby chapter 35 . 8/15
I really like your stories both this one and it's prequel but you do have quite a few continuity errors. Mostly it's ages and dates but you switch around their middle names a lot and you gave Lucius two fathers, Varian and Abraxas. Just thought I'd point it out cuz it makes reading your stories slightly confusing.
LittleMeowMoo chapter 14 . 8/14
Rial forgives Draco far too easily. He got led on by a kiss and then saw as Draco then proceeded to go out and flaunt his relationship with Terry. Draco seems quite fickle as well in that he says he will drop Terry for Rial. If I was Rial I would have serious trust issues about dating Draco seeing as he is so quick to drop one person for another.
Lord Barinthus chapter 11 . 7/23
What the crap is going on in this story? Harry (as he isn't his stupid Gryffindor canon self) would NEVER acquiesce to multiple bouts of torture. He'd have found a smart, Slytherin way to deal with her long before 5 sessions. And while he might be protecting Sirius, he would absolutely have confided in Severus. And Blaise does NOT share a room with Harry and Draco. It's like the author completely forgot everything established in the previous fic.
Lord Barinthus chapter 9 . 7/23
1. WTF is Draco doing? If he wants to date Terry, fine, but it literally makes no sense that he kissed Harry and then immediately jumps to someone else. We never saw any letters between Harry/Draco after that kiss, and it's never been mentioned, so this entire plotline feels stupid.

2. It was explicitly shown in Midnight Sun that Valerian Malfoy is Lucius's father and very much alive. So all this talk of Abraxas dying of Dragon Pox makes zero sense at all.

I'm starting to be really disappointed in this "sequel".
Lord Barinthus chapter 8 . 7/23
In the AU and later in the chap Harry/twin are listed as 16, but they're 17.
Lord Barinthus chapter 7 . 7/23
Is Dumbles supportive of all the bigotry James is pushing? He's certainly not speaking against it. And what exactly happened to make Zack the BWL? If James and Lily are alive, what happened that night?
a little bird chapter 43 . 7/19
thanks for this wonderful story :)
kare-bear-Karen chapter 35 . 7/14
You said in Midnight Sun that Varian was Lucius' father but in this story you were talking about how glad Lucius was of Abraxas' death because he killed his mother and was his father?
kare-bear-Karen chapter 26 . 7/13
Aren't Zackary and Harry already 17 years old? They are twins and Harry had his 17th birthday in Midnight Sun?
kare-bear-Karen chapter 25 . 7/13
Here it is again. First James has 3 middle names. Then two chapters ago he was 'James Godric Potter' and now he's 'James Ignotus Potter'.
1,602 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »