Reviews for Darkest Before Dawn
Vorpal Quick Blade chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
I Love This Story And The First Part 'Midnight Sun'! But There Was A Small Detail I Noticed You Mixed Up. In Chapter 2 Of Midnight Sun Draco Says All The Dorm Rooms Are Set Up With Two Beds And That He'd Been Alone In His Room Til Rial Came Along. But In Chapter 11 On This Sequel You Right That Rial Comes Back From His Last Day Of Detenion He Takes His Shoes Off Out Side Of The Room Because He Didn't Want "to wake his dorm-mates Draco or Blaise"? Then A Couple Of Chapters Later The Way You Write It Make It Sound Like You Went Back To Rial And Draco Being The Only One's In The Room. I Know It's A Tiny Detail But Im All The Way To Chapter 32 And It's Still Bugging Me For Some Reason. Really Though Other Than That I LOVE Your Story! :)
Guest chapter 43 . 9/20/2013
Thank you. For the entertainment, and the experience of reading such a well written book. I have immensely enjoyed reading this and congratulate you on your writing skills, and attention to detail. I also commend you for the way you are particular with your grammar and spelling. Not many fanfiction books exhibit the amount of care you have shown in these areas. I wish you luck with future narratives.
charm13insomnia chapter 43 . 9/4/2013
great story I really enjoyed reading
TenTenDestiny101 chapter 43 . 8/22/2013
i so love this story this is by far my favorite 'Harry Potter/Twin' story!
Haruchan-chan chapter 43 . 8/18/2013
Totally awesome story.
dead feather chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
Sry, this is getting ridiculous. I like the idea and your style of writing but this is feeling so utterly unfair to Harry and it just isn't changing. I read for fun and as a hobby so I don't want the story I read to make me feel miserable or angry or frustrated, over a certain point so I think I'm heading elsewhere.
Just wanted to point out the reason just in case, others might feel the same.
dead feather chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
Hmm.. this is getting angsty. Mostly because of the unending unjustice. It seems Potters have most of the power and can do pretty much anything. None of the Blacks really, or Rial, fight back. They just say that they will. I hope that changes soon. Would make this fun to read again. And that there would be a clear victory for Rial somewhere. Now he's always been tied or behind Zachary in most things. He won the triwizard, but it wasn't made a public shame how Zach left him behind and now Rial has that tattoo on his face. It just seems to be reoccurring theme that Potters win and others are weak.
WhiteElfElder chapter 43 . 8/9/2013
Man, this was such a JKR patterned ending. I loved the story though. Thank you for keeping it tasteful with the slash.
WhiteElfElder chapter 42 . 8/9/2013
What about Harry's wand, Albus was holding it and it was said that only Albus' wand and glasses survived the burn?
WhiteElfElder chapter 41 . 8/9/2013
Dang, I was hoping that it would be a massive lightning bolt channeled into a through Albus' wand that would be the final strike.
WhiteElfElder chapter 40 . 8/9/2013
DumbDumb is worse than Voldemort.
toocoolfornoschool chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
Um... I don't mean to sound picky, since this is a wonderful story, but you wrote Rial Sirius Black. I am positive this is an honest mistake, but just so you know and can make this story the best it can posibbly be... Sorry if this sounds to harsh...
WhiteElfElder chapter 24 . 8/9/2013
Before porting out, did they remember to gather their wands?
WhiteElfElder chapter 21 . 8/8/2013
I don't think even Voldemort is a twisted as James Potter is.
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
I wonder why they have not let it get out about James having an affair on Lily with Rita? You know something, I am getting irked with them calling Harry a squibling when then only reason he was that way was because of the suppressors...and now Harry is stronger than Zach.
1,518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »