Reviews for Darkest Before Dawn
Kittens Kat chapter 43 . 12/14/2013
Ari chapter 43 . 12/8/2013
Love this story
Aria chapter 28 . 12/8/2013
It is interesting that you say that the first story is 16 Rial in 4th year participating in the tournament. But now say you have 16 years, when it should be about to turn 18.
mrspurpleduck chapter 38 . 12/6/2013
Oh! Oh no! I really wanted him safe!

Well played. Good plot but oh I'm sad!
Venus914 chapter 43 . 11/29/2013
Oh, Lily is sure a smart woman. When the Potter boat is sinking, she got out to save herself. Quite ambitious for this muggleborn to choose pureblood heirs as her husband...James and Regulus, so that her spawns will be heirs too. Sirius wont carry the Black name as he is an uke.
PiptheSnake chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
Oh shit indeed
PiptheSnake chapter 11 . 11/15/2013
She doesn't know what she's done *sadistic smirk* (Those sadistic smirks really are quite... fitting for these types of fics, aren't they?)
PiptheSnake chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
Ok, that's going WAY too far!
PiptheSnake chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
What the hell? I know it's favouritism, but that's just plain bullying! Not that I'd expect anything less from Dum-bitch, but...
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Vengeance; it's a beautiful thing, although rather bitter
Diddleymaz chapter 43 . 10/16/2013
Good saga
Vorpal Quick Blade chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
I Love This Story And The First Part 'Midnight Sun'! But There Was A Small Detail I Noticed You Mixed Up. In Chapter 2 Of Midnight Sun Draco Says All The Dorm Rooms Are Set Up With Two Beds And That He'd Been Alone In His Room Til Rial Came Along. But In Chapter 11 On This Sequel You Right That Rial Comes Back From His Last Day Of Detenion He Takes His Shoes Off Out Side Of The Room Because He Didn't Want "to wake his dorm-mates Draco or Blaise"? Then A Couple Of Chapters Later The Way You Write It Make It Sound Like You Went Back To Rial And Draco Being The Only One's In The Room. I Know It's A Tiny Detail But Im All The Way To Chapter 32 And It's Still Bugging Me For Some Reason. Really Though Other Than That I LOVE Your Story! :)
Guest chapter 43 . 9/20/2013
Thank you. For the entertainment, and the experience of reading such a well written book. I have immensely enjoyed reading this and congratulate you on your writing skills, and attention to detail. I also commend you for the way you are particular with your grammar and spelling. Not many fanfiction books exhibit the amount of care you have shown in these areas. I wish you luck with future narratives.
charm13insomnia chapter 43 . 9/4/2013
great story I really enjoyed reading
1,530 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »