Reviews for Darkest Before Dawn
daithi4377 chapter 41 . 5/7/2014
LOL only stupid people believe what arrogant people tell them rather than all the evidence before their eyes. If the goat had thought about it he should have realized that. James did protest to much yet time after time Rial proved his superior power over both his father and his brother. Too bad be realized too late.
daithi4377 chapter 40 . 5/7/2014
LOL fool
daithi4377 chapter 39 . 5/7/2014
Tearful chapter. I wish Torian hadn't died but in order for things to happen he had to die.
daithi4377 chapter 38 . 5/7/2014
As soon as I found out that Torian wouldn't be with the rest of the teens being tutored I figured he was dead. But he did die with dignity and he gave grace to the Lestrange name in the end. The fact that he and Sev took him out without any help from the so called boy who lived was perfect.
daithi4377 chapter 37 . 5/7/2014
LOL I neverdid like Rufus so removing him or Percy won't hurt my feelings lol.
daithi4377 chapter 36 . 5/7/2014
Well one and a half guesses had the wrong species of phoenix for Rial but at least I was close. I'm Canadian so off course the first cat I think of with black tipped golden ears would bring cougar/puma lol. But I was way off with Draco lol.
daithi4377 chapter 35 . 5/7/2014
They may have been dangerous but I actually liked them and I'm sorry to see the three die and especially by the order of the Dark Lord himself.
daithi4377 chapter 34 . 5/7/2014
I'm thinking a ice phoenix for Rial, may a cougar for Blaise, a fox or chipmunk for Pansy and articles wolf for Draco. Useless meeting with Albus extremely short too. Transferring to the Italian MoM for Sirius would tip off where they are living wouldn't it, he wouldn't be able to keep the transfer hidden I don't think.
daithi4377 chapter 33 . 5/7/2014
I figured out the secret last chapter with your hints hopefully between his furry problem and the war there will no complications. And I would love for ut to be a girl who has Lucius and Draco wrapped around her little finger.
daithi4377 chapter 32 . 5/7/2014
Fighting against his father and Greyback may not be the smartest thing to do.
daithi4377 chapter 31 . 5/7/2014
LOL don't think Shacklebolt liked the fact that Sirius knew exactly why he was there and had nothing to do with him but his son and Severus lol.
daithi4377 chapter 30 . 5/7/2014
Torian is going to die isn't he. He is way to young and reticent to be able to do what Severus did for twenty years.
daithi4377 chapter 29 . 5/7/2014
LOL was the follower Charlie? Interesting the way everyone accepts the way Albus keeps Severus on such a short leash or rather try to keep him on the leash.
daithi4377 chapter 28 . 5/7/2014
The old guard are slowly dying...but is Torian safe or will he die as well. I also agree with Rial if not a Vow than a contract from Lily. I simply don't trust her to not cave in to Albus.
daithi4377 chapter 27 . 5/7/2014
Those teens are extremely smart or maybe just very savvy to what is going on around them.
1,579 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »