Reviews for Darkest Before Dawn
Lord Barinthus chapter 9 . 7/23
1. WTF is Draco doing? If he wants to date Terry, fine, but it literally makes no sense that he kissed Harry and then immediately jumps to someone else. We never saw any letters between Harry/Draco after that kiss, and it's never been mentioned, so this entire plotline feels stupid.

2. It was explicitly shown in Midnight Sun that Valerian Malfoy is Lucius's father and very much alive. So all this talk of Abraxas dying of Dragon Pox makes zero sense at all.

I'm starting to be really disappointed in this "sequel".
Lord Barinthus chapter 8 . 7/23
In the AU and later in the chap Harry/twin are listed as 16, but they're 17.
Lord Barinthus chapter 7 . 7/23
Is Dumbles supportive of all the bigotry James is pushing? He's certainly not speaking against it. And what exactly happened to make Zack the BWL? If James and Lily are alive, what happened that night?
a little bird chapter 43 . 7/19
thanks for this wonderful story :)
kare-bear-Karen chapter 35 . 7/14
You said in Midnight Sun that Varian was Lucius' father but in this story you were talking about how glad Lucius was of Abraxas' death because he killed his mother and was his father?
kare-bear-Karen chapter 26 . 7/13
Aren't Zackary and Harry already 17 years old? They are twins and Harry had his 17th birthday in Midnight Sun?
kare-bear-Karen chapter 25 . 7/13
Here it is again. First James has 3 middle names. Then two chapters ago he was 'James Godric Potter' and now he's 'James Ignotus Potter'.
kare-bear-Karen chapter 19 . 7/13
Why do you keep changing the middle names? Harry was 'Rial Salazar Black' and now he's 'Rial Sirius Black'? And before, in Midnight Sun, Sirius has two or three middle names but you only gave him one a few chapters ago?
JazzyCryptic chapter 14 . 7/9
I just read the authors note on the next chapter...
JazzyCryptic chapter 14 . 7/9
I'm kinda sad that Rial didn't do more about this, like tell Draco to straighten up his act and keep him waiting. If I was constantly forgotten or overlooked by my family, having the person I had a crush on be that stupid and ignorant to my feelings would make me want to die. Draco honestly doesn't deserve Rial's forgiveness so quickly.

But the ship was long awaited! And I am glad it has arrived!
I thought rial and zachary were 17?
DarkDrarry chapter 1 . 6/19
for tye past two days i have read both stories and i just want you to know that they are extreemly well written and i enjoyed being able to read them
pinkhairedwiz chapter 43 . 6/16
oh my goddddddd, i love the name emrys! anyway thank you for writing! i certainly enjoyed reading it, its like my 3rd time lol
pinkhairedwiz chapter 41 . 6/16
it was beautiful, im so glad he died
pinkhairedwiz chapter 8 . 6/14
honestly, did that kiss mean nothing to draco?
1,609 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »