Reviews for Darkest Before Dawn
krixlight chapter 42 . 1/6
...I'm glad this is what it came to, but how was Rial "broken" as stated in the prophecy since the world is obviously not destroy? don't get me wrong I love this ending, but I just want to know how does it fit in. and the BWL prophecy, was that fake then?
CosmicCaiti chapter 28 . 1/5
I'm really enjoying your story but there are some plot inconsistencies. For instance,in Midnight Sun nearly all of your characters had Rownan as one of their middle names? Also in the story of Rial's conception Sirius mentions that he and Lily were 21 but later during claiming of blood Sirius' birthday is listed as only 19 years beyond Rials. One of the biggest ones however is in the chapter where Rial is sitting at Sirius' hospital bedside it there is several headlines that state that Fudge has removed as Minister yet in this chapter they discuss how to remove him. All that being said, I'm loving the plot, and all the characters seem true to themselves. Thanks for your creativity
Mirai Cheshire chapter 43 . 12/15/2016
I enjoyed the ending but I'm a little confused about something. You said both Albus and Zachary were the enemy yet only Albus is seen being punished or having any sort of villainous thoughts and plans. I know Zachary may be punished and we didn't see it, but it still feels a little rushed and unexplained there. Other than that, it was great! You are now one of my senpais.
JJ Inugami chapter 43 . 11/15/2016
This and Midnight Sun were both lovely stories, I enjoyed reading them both. I think the plot was very well done and everything was wrapped up nicely at the end. I especially loved the epilogue! I kinda wish I could read about the mischief the kids get into, but it'd probably be more fun on my part just to make up stuff in my head. XD Also, love the names you chose. They're all beautiful.
MuffinOverLord8 chapter 41 . 11/9/2016
When you put the chap. Number after the a/n you labeled it 38...
Exosuho1991 chapter 43 . 8/29/2016
Really well done written, both stories were entertaining and loved how you slowly made Severus to a proud character for Sirius (Severus forever my fave in HP).
Guest chapter 43 . 8/20/2016
About the fifth time I've read this series and I love love love it!
The Seven of Us chapter 12 . 8/1/2016
I said something a lot stronger than 'shit' when I read the end.
Thank you chapter 43 . 7/20/2016
Thank you so much for your dedication to these two fan fiction stories! I love them so much and cannot express my gratitude enough to you for completing them, planning them and continuing them. Well done! You are an amazing write and thank you so much!
cwit-chan chapter 43 . 7/9/2016
I immensely enjoying your story. The problem you have here is just a matter of consistency. For example, Lucius' father. There's a chapter in Darkest Night that you mentioned Lucius' father is Abraxas, when you set Varian as his father in Midnight Sun. Another inconsistency I found is in the full name of your characters. Such as Rial, Sirius, James, Lucius and some others. It'll be great if you keep your story consistent from the beginning till the very end. A good beta reader will help you with that. Anyway, it's a great story. Thanks for writing and sharing it.
AkumaNoKoori chapter 23 . 6/23/2016
*coughs for attention*
Dialborn the same day as ZacharyVoldy ain't knowing his powersborn to those that defied him three times' equals to James, Zachary's and Lily's behavior towards himmark him as his equalTHE TATTOO
CONCLUSION:
Rial is the one the prophesy is actually talking about.
Hainbuche chapter 43 . 6/22/2016
ich gebe zu ich mag keine geschichten die das pairing HP/ DM haben, bsonders wenn HP egal in welcher form als unter oder entsprechend gestellt wird. allerdings muss man mal sagen, dass diese geschichte verdammt spannend ist, gut geschrieben und einmal dran am liebsten bis zu ende zu lesen unabhängig von den pairings. daher... ignorier meine persönliche chara-kritik :) du schreibst richtig richtig gut! lg hainbuche
aki the four tailed fox chapter 43 . 5/11/2016
awesomely loved the stories
ynvellius chapter 38 . 5/7/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY AUTHOR? WHYYYYYYYYYYY
Elsforever chapter 28 . 4/15/2016
I absolutely love this story. One thing i noticed though. In the previous chapter you spoke about fudge having been removed as minister. Yet this chapter he still is the minister. This doesnt fit. (These are things you notice when you read your whole story in two days...)
1,574 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »