Reviews for Darkest Before Dawn
Good story, but too much gayness.
Vallerila chapter 43 . 1/16
Thank you very much for the awesome work *-*
I really enjoyed reading this story very much.
You are marvelous
Vallerila chapter 24 . 1/16
Oh my Godness this chapter was the mother of awesomeness :o *-*
I was praying the whole time while reading this chapter, hoping that you would kill off James and not Sirius. I can't even start to describe the relieve I felt at the ending xD
You are an amazing writer
Gryffindor Rat chapter 43 . 12/30/2015
I loved the fic, it was truly great. Thank you for writing it and I hope to read more of your works. I hope you have a happy new year's!
Gryffindor Rat chapter 35 . 12/30/2015
Hey, usually I review at the end of the fic if it's already completed, but I just wanted to mention a mistake in the story. At the beginning of Darkest Before Dawn (not sure what chapter) you had lucius muse about his father, Abraxes death and how liberating it had been. When I read that, I was confused, as I remember Varian from Midnight Sun, but thought it my own faulty memory. However, with this chapter, I know I wasn't wrong, so I just wanted to alert you to the double fathers lucius has. This chapter was so sad, but I love the story so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Dumdledore forgets that while Zachy may defeat Voldie, Rial will save or destroy the world...
hawkswench chapter 43 . 12/26/2015
I started this story yesterday and finished it this am. Thank you for writing this story as I have enjoyed reading it.
truustory chapter 43 . 11/19/2015
Nice ending, loved your story
Calmzone1 chapter 43 . 10/30/2015
Totally enjoyed both stories. I am still sad at Torian's death, but he died doing what he wanted to do. Well done.
Calmzone1 chapter 35 . 10/30/2015
I am surprised that you didn't have Rial's snake bite Torian or Lucius and give them the ability to understand Parseltongue.
Calmzone1 chapter 28 . 10/30/2015
enjoying this... noticed something though. Last chapter when James died, you said Fudge was out and Scrimgeour was in, yet in this chapter they are trying to get Fudge out. You also near the end said that Rial is 16 yet they celebrated his 17th? in another chapter. or perhaps last story? But I know it was his 17th.
lightwalnut64 chapter 43 . 10/26/2015
Love it thank you so much!
paz chapter 43 . 9/26/2015
Both were great
Anguis Reginam chapter 41 . 9/23/2015
FINALLY! THE BASTARD IS DEAD!
Anguis Reginam chapter 38 . 9/23/2015
Nooo Torian why...? At least his death was for a good cause.
1,551 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »