Reviews for Darkest Before Dawn
Thumper56 chapter 38 . 9/23/2015
No, no, no! Why? I did like character...
Thumper56 chapter 24 . 9/22/2015
Yay! Finally! Hurray! Get some of that! And that too! :-).
Sianna Scale chapter 35 . 9/14/2015
Custodis ponderabalance keepers. Clever.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/26/2015
Absolutely love the story! Oh and in the book when rials father claimed him his middle name was Salazar you changed it to his fathers name in this one just letting you know also with rials and dracos sleeping arrangements orginally draco was alone in his dorm before rial afterwards you made it seem like others were always there
Guest chapter 38 . 8/10/2015
Aaaarrrgggghhh! Why couldn't you give him a portkey?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/10/2015
No! He shouldn't go out with Nott to make Daco jealous, but because he decided that it won't harm to try and because he is friends with him
Guest chapter 9 . 8/10/2015
The hell? He kissed rial! and then he goes out with terry?
Drarry chapter 33 . 8/10/2015
How can Remus be pregnant? As far as I knew, he was just gay, not a girl. You need female reproductive organs in order to become pregnant. Sorry if this sounds rude but I'm just confused.
kain-donovan chapter 28 . 7/20/2015
You keep saying that Rial is 16, but this past summer you had him celebrating his 17th birthday...
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Can't wait for sixth year!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/5/2015
KILL THE BASTARD JAMES 'GODRIC' POOPER!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/5/2015
Umbridge is a fucking SLUT who deserves to be torn into pieces!
Vampeeriuke chapter 21 . 7/4/2015
So many inconsistencies! Don't get me wrong, the story is absolutely wonderful, but the inconsistencies are driving me crazy with confusion. First, in MS Hary/Rial is in a dorm room with only Draco, now Blaise suddenly is in the same room as well? Then Pansy popped out of nowhere, one chapter Draco calls them a quartet (Draco, Rial, Blaise and Tor) then suddenly Pansy appears, Tor disappears and Theo pops in and out in waves. Another thing is Rodolphus and Bellatrix, in MS Rodolphus was described as an only son of Taryen Lestrange (who also suddenly disappeared) while Bellatrix was not named as his wife and was supposedly a loyal follower who wanted to be Dark Lord's lover and here she is betraying him? Next thing is Pettigrew: he was the one who restored Voldemort's body in the graveyard, how can he be in prison suddenly? The main confusion was that throughout the MS it was implied that Rial will stand with Death Eaters and that the original Death Eaters, the hereai, were proud be be Death Eaters! suddenly, at the end of the story Voldemort is actually bad and they were forced to serve him?

You wanted constructive criticism, so even though I dislike bitching, I love this story too much to ignore these inconsistencies. Hope you will not be too angry at me for pointing these things out and smooth everything out. Well done on the plot and characters!

Maaya~
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2015
I love the story and the plot and everything is brilliant BUT something which has been really bugging me all the way through MS as well is their ages! They don't match to the school year Rial is meant to be in - for example in MS he was supposedly 16 but in 4th year due to Zachary being held back a year as a child...when you enter 4th year you're 14 and you turn 15 during the school year - so if the twins had been one year older than their yearmates, that would put them at 15 turning 16 at the end of July of that year, rather than being 16 turning 17. And then in the A/N in this chapter you say that Draco and Rial are 15 and 16 (which would be RIGHT) when you've already had Rial have his 17th birthday (and again, he should be in 7th year, 6th if he'd been held back, but instead this is set in 5th so he's two years ahead again) and then the Quidditch match is said to be in 1996 whereas if it's the first match of the year (ie before the Christmas hols) then it should still be the academic year 1995 for 5th year, considering you've made the twins a year older (born 1979) rather than shifted the canon plotline (which would make 1996 make sense). Really good story though, honestly I'm not flaming, the discrepancies in age, even between your own author's notes and what you've written in the story, were just too big for me to ignore. x
Samie Gdnstf chapter 43 . 6/27/2015
OH MY GOSH I LOVED IT SO MUCH!
1,551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »