Reviews for Darkest Before Dawn
Can u pls explain what bi means?
Minty chapter 24 . 3/27
I was about to cry thinking that Sirius was gonna die!
Angelique Deveroux chapter 24 . 3/11
I for one, loved James Potter's end. He has been just asking for it for so long that it came as a relief that he is finally dead.
Alexandria.Nymphadora chapter 43 . 3/1
Who was the carrier for the children?
If James hadn't known Rita's bug form you could have added some woman scorned drama.
Hey there, I realise you wrote this story such a long time ago but I just wanted to say this is one of the most fantastic things I have ever read. However despite the multiple times I have read it, the one thing that always confuses me is when you write about Abraxas Malfoy being Lucius' father, however I was led to believe that his father was Varian Malfoy? I apologise for the inconvenience, this really is an amazing story:)
shadowherself chapter 43 . 2/20
.EVER!
lovewater chapter 43 . 2/10
Loved this. Can't wait for more of your work.
lovewater chapter 19 . 2/9
Wasn't Rial's middle name Salazar not Sirius?
NightHunterDeath chapter 21 . 2/6
...you better not kill off Sirius.
wendylee chapter 13 . 2/1
I have read his story a couple of times now and it is always jarring when I come across the part where it mentions Riall being a mediator. What is a mediator and when did Riall become one? Did I miss something?
Athan Winter chapter 35 . 1/30
How many fathers do Lucius have. You have mentioned Varian and Abraxas and Lucius mother belladonna. You need to go through MS and this story a correct some details.
Athan Winter chapter 28 . 1/30
When did rial grow younger? He was 16 a year ago in his fourth year and turned 17 in the summer.
Athan Winter chapter 17 . 1/29
My family is Ancient if a family is ancient only going back to the 1800s.

The Christensen family name came into being with he birth of Mads Christensen in 1765. Before then the name changed each generation with the children taking their fathers first name and putting son or daughter behind, so Peter's children would have the last name Peterson or Petersdaughter. My bloodline goes back to 1400s so does that make my family ancient?
Wishfull-star chapter 43 . 1/24
that was an amazing story I loved it:) thank you for writing it:)
1,513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »