Reviews for Darkest Before Dawn
pinkhairedwiz chapter 8 . 6/14
honestly, did that kiss mean nothing to draco?
Ugh! I want to slap Draco in the face. He kissed Rial last year and then is like 'oh im meeting terry-bloomin-boots'! DRACO I'M SO DISAPPOINTED!
Is it wrong that I say 'Fudge backers' as 'Fudge packers'? I mean when I look at the sentence and conversation any of those would fit. Maybe I saw underneath the underneath as ninja say.
Yurei-san chapter 3 . 5/22
What about the Twins? Shouldn't there be more pranks? And the Prankster Kings of Hogwarts wouldn't let it lie that they were pranked
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 21 . 5/20
hol...y FISHSTICKS! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! WAIT TILL EVERYONE FINDS OUT! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! JAMES POTTER! YOUR'E GOING DOWN! ! ! ! ! ! BELLATRIX WILL NEVER BE THE ONE YOU NEED! ! ! ! ! ! ! YOU ARE GOING TO LIVE IN THE WORST PLACE POSSIBLE WHEN YOU DIE! ! ! ! ! ! AND I AM GOING TO LAUGH SO HARD! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! NO ONE WILL EVER EVER LOOK UP TO YOU AGAIN! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 6 . 5/20
draco's a little oblivious isn't he?
101 chapter 33 . 4/14
How is Remus having a baby? He's a male!
FreddyGeorge chapter 19 . 4/2
Not sure if it was a typo or if you changed it, but in Midnight Sun, you said that Rial's middle name was Salazar and in Chap. 19, you said it was Sirius. Just thought I'd let you know in case it was a mistake. I absolutely love your work, it's brilliant! I read all of Midnight Sun in a day because I couldn't bring myself to stop reading, please keep doing what you're doing!
Rial Sirus Black? I thought it was Rial Salazar Black? Oh well. Maybe it's both
LizaMa chapter 28 . 2/28
I Love your story. Especially your idea about the old death eater Group. It would be great if they would appear more often.
In the Last few chapters you refert to Rial as 16, but he is 17 already. Another point: did you Not mention that scrimgeur is now minister in the chapter where rial is Saving the newspapers for Sirius
Phillies2 chapter 24 . 2/5
I'm surprised he didn't use Morsmordre after he killed him. I am surprised how happy I am he is finally dead
Phillies2 chapter 17 . 2/5
If James and the Ministry is really being that difficult the all the Slytherins should leave for Durstrum or another school, Give Albus and the light a big FU
Phillies2 chapter 15 . 2/5
Can we just fastforward to were Rial Kills James?Please
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 43 . 2/3
very nice story, good job
Greyson chapter 38 . 1/23