Reviews for Darkest Before Dawn
Sora Hoshi chapter 11 . 10/31/2010
*squeals* "I want in." ... OMG! XD BEST line I've ever read for Sirius Black and revenge for a wrong against his family... _ Great job with this chapie. I LOVED it. Seriously. .

Well...hope you update soon. Good luck writing! XD

Laters!

-Sora-
AirKnitter chapter 11 . 10/31/2010
Sneaky sneaky sneaky...
JustAnotherParallelDimension chapter 10 . 10/30/2010
That evil bitch! Pardon my language, but there is no other word to describe Umbridge! And Merlin, Draco can be dense sometimes!

Can't wait for the next chapter
gender-bender-lover-101 chapter 10 . 10/30/2010
fuck you Umbitch
Sunny chapter 10 . 10/28/2010
Silenced and crucioed...poor Rial. Hopefully he will strike back hard. lol :)
excalibur's fire chapter 10 . 10/28/2010
that BITCH! i want to kick her ass! Urrggg

also dumb dumb draco, pansy's right, he is an idiot,lol

any-hoo - love the story! keep up the great writting!
heyya15965 chapter 10 . 10/28/2010
Thanks for the update!

Wow. She is creepy. I like how you wrote her dialogue...just makes her stranger lol.

So, how pissed is Rial going to be now :)
Mel chapter 10 . 10/27/2010
OMG. Umbridge is such a bitch!
atymer chapter 10 . 10/26/2010
AHHHHHHHHH! I can't believe you did that! Are you ToadFace's new best friend! A cliffhanger!AHHHHHH!

Not only will Rial be pissed, but Cyphre will probably have a total meltdown! (We would be having that in common since this is a CLIFFHANGER!chapter AHHHHHHHHH!)

I expect, since my brain has just been shredded, that a retaliatory strike of epic porportions are in the works?

Can Severus and Sirius go all dark and evil and horrible horrible revenge (heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...)be leveled on her?

Being tossed to the the centaurs is just too easy.

Whew. I'm okay...I think.
Little Miss Doom-and-Gloom chapter 10 . 10/26/2010
this is gonna seem odd this far in the story but how did Zachary survive Vodlemort? If Lily is alive, than she didn't protect Zachary, so why does he have the scar?
miss quirky bookworm chapter 10 . 10/26/2010
omg that evil, evil, evil bitch how dare she. poor Rial when does the torture endfor that poor boy?
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 10 . 10/25/2010
OOOOHHhhh, very exciting, I can't wait to see what happenes when Sirius finds out, hope full you want have him keep quiet about what happened, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
WinterzKiss chapter 10 . 10/25/2010
OMG OMG OMG OMG I can't believe you left it at that! Don't worry, no flames coming from me for a cliffhanger, but you totally have me on the edge of my seat!

I want to know what Rian does afterwards! Does Draco find him on the way back and Rian gets pissed when Draco tries to talk to him and tells Draco off?

Does he go to Snape and tell him what happens? Does he just stay quiet O.O?

Grrr, when's the next chapter lol?
cyiusblack chapter 10 . 10/25/2010
update soon
RebeccaSeverusSnape chapter 10 . 10/25/2010
Oh Umbridge...what an utter b****! Lol XD

Wicked chapter though, I really enjoyed reading it. Can't wait to find out what happens next :D Will Rial fight back? Tell Severus? Ohhh it's so exciting!

I look forward to your next update :)
1,602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 96 .. Last Next »