Reviews for Darkest Before Dawn
Tiger DeRanged chapter 8 . 10/7/2010
AMAZING! Can't wait for more! XD You really gotta finish this or I'm gonna go nuts! haha, but no rush take ur time! :) these are amazing chapters!

Luv ya,

Tiger DeRanged
miss quirky bookworm chapter 8 . 10/7/2010
lol that was funny.
DizzyZina chapter 8 . 10/7/2010
Yay! Loved it! Talent and Skill indeed :)

I had to go back and re-read the quidditch match part as I skim read through it as fast as I could the first time to make sure that Slytherin won!
evil-step-sister chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
great chapter! can't wait for an update :) please make it soon!
starbright37 chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
lol nice chapter. cant wait to read more. please update soon.
Maximillion Puckett chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
Awesome! Please hurry and do the rest!
cyiusblack chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
update soon
atymer chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
Praise for Rial's flying skill!

I wonder what will James have to say to his precious menace after the match? I don't suppose James will have an aneurysm? Too bad.
Midnight Rose chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
McLaggen? I thought it was Ron was the keeper. If Zachy is the biased jerk you've made us think he is, wouldn't he make his friend keeper despite his score?
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
That was great, hehe i loved what Rial done to James, cant wait for more!
bookworm19065 chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
An awesome chapter! A question though- if I'm not mistaken Rial was ignored and all during all those years before Hogwarts right? Wouldn't that impact him a little (not including hating the Potters...)?
bookivore chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
I think Drama is a good category, it's a general term. IMO Angst refers to a story where the conflict is in heart-wrenching problems that have to be solved by choosing between terrible options or dealing with awful things, similar to tragedy. I figure the angst in this comes from James hating Harry and the assorted triangles but because they are not the main characters (Harry is) and the main plot is NOT about how these will resolve (the WAR is the main issue) this is not angst.

BTW, the United Nations thing struck me wrong. The UN came about as a solution to the fact that 'smaller' conflicts were turning into world wars both WWI and WWII. Yes in canon Voldemort was supposedly a world problem but it has never been shown that he was and the issue never seemed to be that nations got drawn into the war that wouldn't have if there was a global body watching what was going on. I can't see how anyone in the current situation would think that a UN would help them get what they want, especially not more than existing groups that are just being run the wrong way. (We've never actually seen a situation in canon HP or your story where Voldemort harmed other countries. I've seen him attack Beauxbatons, Durmstange, other Ministries in other stories, and that's the level of difficulty that would cause people to go for a UN if it couldn't be resolved by the current governments.)
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
Very well done chapter, I enjoyed it very much and I can't wait to see what happenes with the school year and how things turn out and what happenes between the Potters and the Black, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
Stormshadow13 chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
Hmm, this third side is going to be really interesting.

Yes! In your face James! Go Slytherin!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/6/2010