Reviews for Darkest Before Dawn
Blue Roselette chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
I really love your story and hope that you continue. I'm rather anxious as to how they're going to help Lily if Regulus decides to help her. But then I'm also wondering what Rial will do to Terry Boot since he doesn't like him. Oh I just can't wait to know what happens next. xD
atymer chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
This chapter just fueled my desire to find out what happens next.

Arrogant and annoying James is starting to make me think he's been taken over by old Voldy or is under Imperious. Honestly he has become quite psychotic. When he found out what Lily had done, he could have tossed her out. After all he had an heir with proven bloodlines.

James needs a complete destruction of ego. Oh Lucius, where are you? Ego in need of a take down waiting. Luciusssssss

smirck
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
Ouch. Poor Lily. Are she and Remus gonna become closer as a result of all this drama? I foresee switching sides in her future.

What doesn't make sense to me is how a brilliant and fiery witch like her became a subservient little shadow. I got a feeling you were trying to explain that in the first part of this chap but it still doesn't add up, unless a part of her still loves him or she thinks she still loves him. I think love or the illusion of it is a good excuse for her lack of response/attitude. I would've expected an explosion from her. Guilt isn't enough of a factor after this much abuse. Duty maybe.

cya 'round,

Lili
SarahXxUnlovedxX chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
Aww, poor Lily. Oh yay! More Regulus! And he's... straight? xDD well, I guess they can't all be gay, but I wasn't expecting that. Hm, I think they could be pretty cute. :D
Debate4life chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
Good chapter, this story continues to be interesting and increasing in complexity.

I hope next chapter has more Rial in it, though.

Hoping for another chapter,

-Debate4life
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
ohhh poor Lily, i used to hate her but after reading what James did to her i cant help but feel sorry for her, cant wait for more!
bookworm19065 chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
Very interesting!
The Darkest wizard chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
This is a great chapter! Please update soon!
LilyJames addict chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
another developing romance? can't wait to see where it takes us...regulus IS and unspeakable, you'd figure he might be able to help her out some way...
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
Very interesting, things are really starting to take shape, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
Stormshadow13 chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
Hmm, wonder if Lily is going to have the nerve to drop James and find a better life. That is going to be interesting.

Very cool chapter. Loved the Lily pov at the beginning.
DizzyZina chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
Wow! Great chapter.

Great insight into Lily's life. I was finding it difficult to understand her actions in supporting James against Rial. Everything is making much more sense even though you are previously mentioned the compulsion charm James used on Lily.

I hope Lily gets out safely despite her past actions.

Can't wait for more
A Stern Critic chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
I'm a little surprised that this story is not listed in the angst genre given the frequency it appears within the plot.

In fact, it seems as if your story has come to rely on angst as its sole plot device to the exclusion of all else.

This wasn't quite so noticeable in the beginning of your story, as it seemed in keeping with the overall tone of your world. But this far in, it seems as if your 'beating a dead horse'.

This is not meant to disparage your story, as I believe it to be one of more better fics present on this site. I am merely concerned that for a story listed as a drama/romance there is very little of either. Angst can be used effectively to heighten the mood of a story, however it should not be used to make a story.

ASC
Master Archive chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
have someone rip james the asshole potter a new one will ya maybe Rial or Regulus well i love it

Loyally Awaiting updates

Prince Raistlin
evil-step-sister chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
great chapter! i liked the change in pov. hmm, wonder what's going to happen to lily now? will her former best friend and the blacks get involved? can't wait for an update :) please make it soon!
1,480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 96 .. Last Next »