Reviews for Darkest Before Dawn
Lientjuhh chapter 9 . 10/14/2010
I like it.. Well done.. :)
EmeraldNeko chapter 9 . 10/14/2010
aww poor harry. draco really is dense. it's so obvious tht harry like draco as more than a friend. i hope he reaslies it soon but it's fun to read harry glaring at terry while draco tries to figuer out why.

Great story love it hope you update soon ;)
Lyres chapter 9 . 10/14/2010
Haha awesome story! I usually don't like stories with gay love. Not that I hate them. I just don't like them.
DizzyZina chapter 9 . 10/13/2010
Thanks for the update.

Gosh I love Pansy in this fic!
randy13 chapter 9 . 10/13/2010
great chapter
cookieswithmilktea chapter 9 . 10/13/2010
how can Draco not know? he is really dense sometimes...
A. N. Mouse chapter 9 . 10/13/2010
"Well, that wasn't helpful," My absolute favorite line of this chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :)
LBQIO chapter 9 . 10/13/2010
Kiyo Kage chapter 9 . 10/13/2010
First off, I have to say, seeing a new chapter in this story always makes my day.

Second, I have a question for you. I may have missed something, but I thought Rial and Draco were in a relationship? I know they kissed, but was it ever said that they were pretending it hadn't happened or something? It just confused me, so if you could clear that up, that'd be awesome!

But other than that, I love your story. Rial's story by far is one of the most intriguing I have ever read!
CarysPendragon chapter 8 . 10/11/2010
This is as good as the first one! Please write more soon, its!

Haha I will finish this review with a few things...

James (no matter how much i like him in the actual books) and Zachary must disappear.

Sirius and Severus are too cute LOL

There's a LOT of rage in the 'squibling' (great name by the way!) and James Potter is digging his own grave...

and MeowGonagall XD

Keep up the great work!

3 Becca
sunsethill chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
Nice, edgy chapter. And I must admit that Minerva MeowGonagall may be one of the most clever plays on words I've seen in a fic. And I like that it's funny without really being demeaning.
Tiger DeRanged chapter 8 . 10/7/2010
AMAZING! Can't wait for more! XD You really gotta finish this or I'm gonna go nuts! haha, but no rush take ur time! :) these are amazing chapters!

Luv ya,

Tiger DeRanged
miss quirky bookworm chapter 8 . 10/7/2010
lol that was funny.
DizzyZina chapter 8 . 10/7/2010
Yay! Loved it! Talent and Skill indeed :)

I had to go back and re-read the quidditch match part as I skim read through it as fast as I could the first time to make sure that Slytherin won!
evil-step-sister chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
great chapter! can't wait for an update :) please make it soon!
1,554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 98 .. Last Next »