Reviews for Darkest Before Dawn
Madrigal-in-training chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
I have a chainsaw (well my dad does anyway) and I have no idea how to use it so unless you want me to visit your house in the middle of the night then you should post up your next chapter ASAP. No offense with the death threats and all but power comes with responsibility so if you're a good writer then you're goinf to sdtart typing and posting NOW!
MareG8 chapter 7 . 10/2/2010
Poor Lily... James is such a bastard!

Poor Regulus, he's in for such a delima, but just maybe he can save her and they can have a happily ever after...
EmeraldNeko chapter 7 . 10/1/2010
this is brilliant. i can't wait 4 the next chapter. please update soon. ;)
finder77 chapter 7 . 10/1/2010
An interesting turn of events! I like how this story is developing. Keep up the good work!
LBQIO chapter 7 . 10/1/2010
adore it
LBQIO chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
love
heyya15965 chapter 7 . 9/30/2010
I hope that Lily will actually grow a backbone and do something about her horrible relationship with James. I also hope that Snape, Reums, Rial, Regulus, and Sirius will help her.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 7 . 9/28/2010
Lov it
Blue Roselette chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
I really love your story and hope that you continue. I'm rather anxious as to how they're going to help Lily if Regulus decides to help her. But then I'm also wondering what Rial will do to Terry Boot since he doesn't like him. Oh I just can't wait to know what happens next. xD
atymer chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
This chapter just fueled my desire to find out what happens next.

Arrogant and annoying James is starting to make me think he's been taken over by old Voldy or is under Imperious. Honestly he has become quite psychotic. When he found out what Lily had done, he could have tossed her out. After all he had an heir with proven bloodlines.

James needs a complete destruction of ego. Oh Lucius, where are you? Ego in need of a take down waiting. Luciusssssss

smirck
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
Ouch. Poor Lily. Are she and Remus gonna become closer as a result of all this drama? I foresee switching sides in her future.

What doesn't make sense to me is how a brilliant and fiery witch like her became a subservient little shadow. I got a feeling you were trying to explain that in the first part of this chap but it still doesn't add up, unless a part of her still loves him or she thinks she still loves him. I think love or the illusion of it is a good excuse for her lack of response/attitude. I would've expected an explosion from her. Guilt isn't enough of a factor after this much abuse. Duty maybe.

cya 'round,

Lili
SarahXxUnlovedxX chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
Aww, poor Lily. Oh yay! More Regulus! And he's... straight? xDD well, I guess they can't all be gay, but I wasn't expecting that. Hm, I think they could be pretty cute. :D
Debate4life chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
Good chapter, this story continues to be interesting and increasing in complexity.

I hope next chapter has more Rial in it, though.

Hoping for another chapter,

-Debate4life
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
ohhh poor Lily, i used to hate her but after reading what James did to her i cant help but feel sorry for her, cant wait for more!
bookworm19065 chapter 7 . 9/27/2010