Reviews for Darkest Before Dawn
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
Great chapter, I have really enjoyed this story I can't wait to see what happenes when he has class with Umbridge, maybe someone needs to bring a lawsuit against the minister and his lacky. Can't wait to read more, keep up the great work.

SeaBreeze :-)
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
WOW that was great! poor Rial getting jealous of Terry! cant wait for more!
cascol3 chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
I am enjoying the storyline in this chapter with the addition of Terry making Rial jealous. Can't wait for the next chapter.
cyiusblack chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
update soon
Stormshadow13 chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
Hmm, me thinks that some one is very possesive of the blond but doesn't know why.

Great.
AirKnitter chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
Awesome chapter. Can't wait for the update!
yayawhynot89 chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
Loved it. Jealous Rial is soo cute lol I bet a Jealous Draco would be just as cute ;)
Marmar Safire chapter 5 . 9/21/2010
YAY paybacks a bitch :D
atymer chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
I have been teased. I know we can't rush into the next disaster, but since I have enjoyed this arch so much I'm in a hurry for the action to start.

Oh, I loath Umbridge, loath loath loath. I thought she was, and still think, she is a mutated toad that has forgotten it's place in the world order.
MorganRose13 chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
Wonderful! But it's missing the drarry interaction I was expecting so far... oh well, I guess I'll see some of that in the future!
Biennia Baron chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
Is it wrong for me to say I absolutely loathe the Potters? If I could I would send them to a rotten miserable doom. Probebly not deaeth I think it would be to good for them. Moving on, a wonderful written chapter. I look forward to more. And seeing the Potters eventually seeing them burn.
miss quirky bookworm chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
oh good im glad of that. I hope snape really sticks it to gryffendor LOL
heyya15965 chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
Oh yes, Umbridge. This is going to be a good year lol.
ej-83 chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
the potters r way over their heads...i wish there is someway to bring them down..n fall from disgrace without involving rial...hehehe...keep up da good work
evil-step-sister chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
great chapter! can't wait for an update :) please make it soon!
1,480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 98 .. Last Next »