Reviews for If I meet the True Death
RagusasugaR chapter 37 . 10/15
Fantastic story! Totally the way the show should've gone
howaboutboth chapter 37 . 8/2
This was such a fun story! Thank you for sharing.
Argangel chapter 37 . 7/25
Magnifique
TeamEricNSookie chapter 37 . 6/16/2019
Good story. Hated seeing it come to an end. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 37 . 12/12/2018
I can read this story every day...I wish it was a part 2
Guest chapter 37 . 12/12/2018
I wish this had a sequel
celajwhitney chapter 4 . 3/14/2018
bill is and always will be a total dick.
celajwhitney chapter 29 . 10/28/2017
why does she feel she owes him an explanation? it's not like she ever even kissed him! and they didn't date either. they were never more than friends, kind of like sam.
celajwhitney chapter 22 . 10/28/2017
i really missed bubba being on true blood. he would have been a much more welcome addition than tommy mickens.
celajwhitney chapter 21 . 10/28/2017
this eric seems to be a combination of t.b. and s.v.m. eric, in that he doesn't use contractions when he is speaking. i like it, true blood eric isn't as mature as s.v.m. eric.
celajwhitney chapter 8 . 10/28/2017
i love eric, i call him my MIB, my imaginary boyfriend.
The Vikings Succubus chapter 37 . 8/4/2017
Beautiful Beautiful Story. A wonderful read and excellent happy ending thank you
bashfyl chapter 37 . 6/22/2017
thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 33 . 11/20/2016
I like how you handled Alcide's cowardly stupidity over Debbie. If he hadn't wanted to kill her over the V addiction, he should at least have had her contained.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/20/2016
So raping Sookie is Eric's answer to everything? She had just been through hell and he thought ramming his penis in her unprepared vagina was a good idea? No, Eric, forcing your penis into a battered woman's vagina with no preparation and no concent is not how you solve problems. And ordering Sookie to do what he says or he will take his love away from her is called emotional manipulation...which is abuse.