Reviews for If I meet the True Death
Viktoria chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Excellent writing !
Viktoria chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Oooh great start ;) I'm glad there wasn't a blah blah Vampire emergency blah blah interruption here LOL!
VixensLair chapter 37 . 10/31/2011
Fantastic! Feel free to give us another tasty 37-chapter snack any time you see fit!
VixensLair chapter 34 . 10/31/2011
What a perfect response given by Eric to the turning question. Ah, swoon!
VixensLair chapter 23 . 10/30/2011
What a delicious dream! Thanks for the details. How about some from Eric's POV?
VixensLair chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
That was simply FANTASTIC!
VixensLair chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
Hurray!
VixensLair chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
Thank you for this story and for having such low regard for stupid Alan Ball. He is a literary rapist of the Eric-Sookie dynamic!
bib2009 chapter 28 . 10/26/2011
Ahhhhhhh thank you. Like pam's playful lines!
bib2009 chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Great chapter!
bib2009 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Ocean smell that was from one of the true blood sookie or Eric dream sequences? Nice inclusion. Sweet that Eric didn't just go for the big tongue straight off!
cela whitney chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
i just wanted to let you know that this is my favorite story of all the fan fiction i have read over the last six oldest son gave me a notebook for my 61st birthday,and i discovered this website through eric and sookie lovers. i have been a big fan of trueblood,and an even bigger fan of charlaine harris's novels,up until the last seems like she has lost interest in the svm stories,and is just trying to get though her up the good work,i'm looking forward to mor from you.
lacevas chapter 37 . 7/25/2011
Wish you would write more causeI want to keep reading about their lives now that Sookie was changed
Northwoman chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
I LOVE Sookie taking care of Eric. It feels like when he loses his memory in the books.
Northwoman chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
I can't quite believe in any of the versions when she is nice to Bill or can stand talking to him when he's been such a liar and raped her. Ugh.
884 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »