Reviews for If I meet the True Death
great chapter!
pinkygirl01 chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
good story so far!
pinkygirl01 chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
hope they can be reunited soon. :)
pinkygirl01 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
just came across this story. can't wait to see what you do with it :)
MiniLover chapter 37 . 1/30/2015
All I can say is Wow! This was an amazing and beautifully written story! I enjoyed every minute of it! Loved the relationship between Eric and Sookie! Could have continued reading this story forever!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Can't wait to see where this story leads! Back to it...
cela chapter 33 . 10/19/2014
maybe alcide should have been a pussy instead of a dog! he's just as stubborn and stupid as Jacob black in twilight.
cela chapter 20 . 10/19/2014
bill is such a whiner! he can't seem to take responsibility for his own mistakes until forced to. even then he's a sore loser.
cela chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
yes, sookie needs to love him as he is and not as the mortal she wishes he was. I don't think she would love him if he was a tame version of himself.
cela chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
have I said how much I like this? this has to be about the seventeenth time I have read this and it just gets better! the svm series ended horribly, just like true blood, which I didn't bother watching, so that just leaves ff. I do hope one day you will write another e/s story along this same line. perhaps a continuence?
tleel chapter 37 . 6/3/2014
good story.
treewitch703 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Great energy, I'm going to enjoy this one. But then again, I always do,
campyrs chapter 37 . 4/15/2014
Wonderful story! Thank you so much.
cela chapter 37 . 11/28/2013
I really, really love this story so much that I have to re-read it every few months, lets face it, we all need a hea for eric and sookie.
cela chapter 24 . 11/28/2013