Reviews for If I meet the True Death
cela chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
bills' always such a whiner. I've read this story at least four times over the years and it's still one of my favorites. eric is so sweet and genuine in this one that he seems like a real person to me thank you
Guest chapter 20 . 11/10/2013
Foolish Sookie, nobody is as "good" as you are depicting her. Bill did a lot of bad things to her including trying to kill her numerous times, and still she does not want him to die? She is one stupid blonde.
jules3677 chapter 37 . 9/8/2013
This was a lovely rounded romance. Liked all your characters. Impressed with how you started the story off. That was a great point to commence. I was impressed with Sookie's inner dialogue. Well done! I had a good time reading your story. Thankyou.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Pey chapter 37 . 7/8/2013
I loved the story and like you I am pleased to see someone give S&E their HEA... Also enjoyed the perspective of her being turned..
cela chapter 33 . 5/1/2013
Alcide always did think he was better than everyone else. if he thought he was so great being a Were, why didn't he want to marry Debbie and have kids?
cela chapter 31 . 5/1/2013
does Eric have a slow heartbeat and sweat in this story? if he doesn't breath he probably shouldn' story by the way, one of my top five!
cela chapter 21 . 4/30/2013
I love this story! this is probably the third or fourth time I have read it and it gets better every time. it's one of my absolute favorites. thank you.
cela chapter 16 . 4/30/2013
I like the way you handled Erics' taking on the Authority than the way AB did it. his was very sloppy and Nan Flanagan was to much to take . someone would have staked her for sure!
Doubleamom chapter 37 . 3/25/2013
Love your story!
Doubleamom chapter 21 . 3/24/2013
Bill is such a jerk! Love your story!
LadyNorth76 chapter 37 . 3/11/2013
Great fanfiction! I can't wait for more stories by you!
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 22 . 2/15/2013
Aw, she had to wait until he couldn't hear her?
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 21 . 2/15/2013
I love seeing the serious, slightly vulnerable Eric! Great end to the chapter...
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 17 . 2/15/2013
""I don't have to think about it Eric. I am honored that you would offer it."" - This is the appropriate response to a 1,000 year old vampire offering you his blood. Not the crappy indigence that she shows on the show. Thank you!
884 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »