Reviews for If I meet the True Death
Rogue-Slayer13 chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
I just love this. So glad you ended up continuing it!
lynsay chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I saw the episode that you are referring to and the kiss was amazing but it happened in Eric's office then he kidnapped Sookie.. I loved the kiss, he said that and then he kissed her but she didn't pull away like I thought she would... I loved that... Please write more though?
nyxera chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
wow i like this one shothaha it realy good could you maybe continue please sincerely

-era
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
While last night's episode was far different from this, I really did enjoy your predictions here based on the trailer. I thought the use of what happened in Eric's fantasy from earlier in the season was well used. Kudos!
caraway seed chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
That was good. And necessary. Thanks!
Rogue-Slayer13 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Oh wow I love this! I really wish there was more of it to read, cause this is such a great starting point. I can only hope the actual episode is as good lol.
Paddie.Whacked chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Excellent job. It would be great if you'd continue this. I'd love to see what happens when he returns.
thegreatshipcaptainswan chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
That was just brilliant! I really hope we get a scene similar to that in the next episode of True Blood. Thank you so much for writing this. :)
yerelly chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
It was wonderful, I cried. Loved it. *sniff, sniff* I'm waiting for him to come back too. Awesome job.
sluggysmom chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Oh wow - I sure do wish you were one of the writers!
rcherry1977 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
SERIOUSLY! That freaking took my breath away! I am crying my eyes out right now... WOW! Great Job! Wonderful! H*ly Sh*t that was good! THank you! THank you!
evedarling84 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
oooh thats sweet ;-)
agentnumber1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Yay for Eric! He finally kisses Sookie :)

Loved your take on short scene in next week's episode. I sincerely wish that this is what really happens. Well, except for the part where Sookie feels as if she won't be able to see Eric anymore.

Will you be continuing this? Or is this meant to be a one-shot? Hope you'll consider continuing! Or at least writing more Eric and Sookie fics.
OldAsDirt chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
It would be nice if that is the way it goes. Loved it.
884 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59