Reviews for Resolution
Crap story. Did not like it one bit. Not written well at all. Hated that you only paired james and lily up on the last chapter
no chapter 32 . 12/30/2016
after reading this chapter, although yes i do ship james x lily, I still felt bad for A.J.
nope chapter 22 . 12/30/2016
this story is good so far, and a.j. seems cool and all but i don't think there's really any reason to put him there... just my opinion.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/11/2016
You know James was a seeker in hogwarts not a chaser right
Book Obsessed3816 chapter 37 . 11/12/2016
Wow! I loveeeeee this. Unfortunately I read LaT already and same with Comebruwnswaksfjrujehduejsbsb or however u spell that. Well done, I really enjoyed this. -Keep Writing, Book Obsessed3816
angstyteenagetrash chapter 11 . 11/8/2016
Stubborn Elizabeth Bennet and haughty Mr. Darcy, eh? I see what you did there ;D honestly, they should put me in Ravenclaw, if I wasn't a proud Gryffindor, or almost Slytherin
lollyflap chapter 29 . 11/2/2016
Their son that's who would save the world. But I guess that's the last thing they'd ever think of! The irony
Guest chapter 37 . 10/22/2016
Wow! This fic is amazing!
I'm only sorry that i didnt find it earlier...
Amelia chapter 14 . 10/15/2016
I know you've finished the story but I'm just saying I like A.J and think they should go out. P.s sorry for not reviewing before but it takes all my strength to pull away from this story so I don't want to waste any time but I love this story and this chapter.
BellatixLestrangeisthebest chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Fabulous
Katarina-999 chapter 37 . 8/12/2016
thank you soo soo much for writing this! I loved it! and even though I was looking forward for Lily and James finally becoming a couple from basically the first sentence of the story (I really like them as a couple in love haha) I nevertheless loved the story. It is beautifuly written and I think (though it doesn't matter, I am just a "ghostyou ar an amazing writter. soo I don't have internet connection right now but I hope (very very much) that a sequel is waiting for me. Or just a one shot. anything reallyso, yeah this is it. thanks again and I hope you have a wonderful day (and life haha) ohh and sorry for all the mistakes, but I just woke up and I'm quite tired, since I've been reading you story till 3 o'clock in the morning (I only had ten chapters left so J decided to finish itbecause I couldn't wait to see what will happen next... oh and English Iis not my first language. okay, I'll stop bothering you. If you will ever read this...
Guest chapter 18 . 7/21/2016
Honestly Jamed didn't do a thing, it was stupid of Lily to go outside during a full moon when she knows very well that Remus is a werewolf
Bellanu421 chapter 37 . 7/7/2016
I really liked it! Though its a little difficult to get your head around her dating AJ, but its a lovely story
akiko chapter 14 . 6/7/2016