Reviews for Resolution
Hiyala chapter 28 . 1/17
I cannot take more of this AJ shit. PLEASE!
Percabeth4ever chapter 13 . 1/13
AHAHAHAHAHA
fantasylife07 chapter 37 . 12/27/2015
Okay I'm officially dying! That was an amazing story! Like I was browsing through lily and James fanfic and yours was the best so far. Like the only reaction I had after every chapter was "Bloody Brilliant!" :P. Really though, thanks a ton for allowing me to escape once again into Hogwarts. The last time that happened was when I first read HP. Although I've obviously read it like over a million times since, there is always something about that first time :P. And your story was completely fresh and basically amazing. Suffice to say I loved it... And I think what really stood out for me was the fact that the whole story revolved around their friendship more coz most often I find the relationship part gets too mushy and cheesy at times. Not complaining here though... Although the last chap made me roll my eyes and wanna gag on their level of snogging. It was cute and understandable nevertheless so... And their letters were super cute... Especially the epilogue :) Haha anyway I think my comment seems to go on forever but I really can't find sufficient words to thank you enough... I loved the sarcasm and can I say I grew on the marauders! Especially Sirius, he really rubbed off on me! I loved your description of him and his friendship with lily haha that was so cute! Even Remus and lily! Okay so I guess I'll stop before I write a chapter of my own lol. Just thank you for such an amazing story and I think you basically understood how much I loved it so...
ViolettaPotterMalfoy chapter 16 . 12/26/2015
T.M Tom Marvalo - I see what you did there. ;)
Maximum Over-Saiyan chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
Just a quick thought. Wouldn't it be Flich's job to clean stuff like this up?
All Aboard the Jily Train chapter 37 . 10/30/2015
Love this story so so much! Sad that there's not much about lily and James when they get together, but the story ended really well and was adorable!
P.s. Sometimes a story can get kinda ruined by the fluffy relationship when they get together, so that IS another reason why I love this one so much! Perfect combination of fluff and fights :) :)
thenewsomelibrary chapter 37 . 10/14/2015
okay, so this is kind of going to be long, and not very...umm professional? But oh well, I LOVED this story! I might have an unhealthy obsession with Jily, but this was really, really, amazing. I might say it was one of my favourite Jily stories ever, and I read quite a lot, believe me. I loved the fact that they were argueing (not sure about that spelling?) and then friends, because even though I like reading about their relationship, the story it is based on is often way better. I also might be one of the people who liked what you did with A.J.: I couldn't really hate him, because the only thing he was to Lily was sweet, and he was honestly so cute. And, to be honest, it was something I can imagine James would do. What I espacially loved as well was the letter-themed chapters, which I really enjoyed. So, before this gets too long (and I'm not even sure you'll read it since this story was finished some time ago), I just wanted to say I'm a huge fan of your Jily writing, and this was honestly amazing (I read the whole story in three days, or rather nights, and now my eyes definitely hurt, but I regret nothing. The tiny negative side of finding completed stories.) So, a huge thank you for this!
Tonkssie chapter 28 . 9/11/2015
Can you throw AJ away? Lily cannot love him. I hate this. Only lily and james plssss
Guest chapter 16 . 8/10/2015
Something that always puzzled me was how they became official after one date. I didn't know that how it works, especially in this case since Lily didn't have that strong of a feeling towards AJ before the date. I don't know, feels kinda weird. Nonetheless, love your story!
awesomeninja09 chapter 37 . 8/6/2015
*squeals until dies*
Two years ago, Lily's answer would have been "no, you dolt."
awesomeninja09 chapter 24 . 8/5/2015
Lily's story! So sad! Servers Snaps would never choose dark arts over Lily Evans, the one girl he loved with all his heart!
awesomeninja09 chapter 22 . 8/5/2015
I really really really don't like A.J. I don't even like his name! He's so annoying... I really hope you get rid of him soon. But I do like the Remus Lily fight and all. I like seeing Remus's dark side.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/28/2015
I love this fic soooo much! I waited until the end to review because I couldn't wait to see how it would end! You did it perfectly! Brilliant job!
aparupa dasgupta chapter 37 . 7/28/2015
I love you for that...I have went through uncountable sleepless nights just to finish that...one of the best fanfictions I have ever read...I will remain eternally gratefully to you...truth be told I have started liking james after reading your fanfiction..write ...will be waiting...
loverloverlover chapter 37 . 7/13/2015
I've just read the whole thing through... in one sitting.. and I loved it. You've really got a talent for writing and you should stick to it. (Side note though.. or not really side note as it pertains to your story but whatever. When Lily and James finally kissed, it was exactly as I pictured you writing them. It was very Jily like.) Anyway, I'm off to read your other stories. :) Stay safe!
1,877 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »