Reviews for Resolution
gabzep chapter 28 . 2/17
That was really cute! And if I wasn’t that I wanted James and Lily to get together I’d root for AJ. Why did u make him so lovable
gabzep chapter 22 . 2/16
Remus is being a jerk. I mean he almost attacked and bit her and the outcome would’ve been horrible. I know he didn’t have control of the wolf but he wasn’t supposed to be out of the shack so he IS partly to blame. Same for Lily she was drunk so not in control. She dank to much so yes she IS partly to blame. “Eye roll”
gabzep chapter 15 . 2/16
A. J sounds really nice and its going to suck when they break up.
gabzep chapter 10 . 2/16
This was sweet!
gabzep chapter 4 . 2/15
Chloe reminds me of Lavender
Fuck Names chapter 14 . 12/14/2021
Yeah this was pretty predictable if a bit disappointing too. Get James a gf, break up then get Lily a bf, break up, war and all that, tension then relationship. Ngl, I did expect better but it iz what it iz. Who knows? I might be wrong, nah nope, I'm rarely wrong about these things. Kinda sad I wasted 14 chapters and a lot of time wasting this, sigh. I remember now why I left this 2 years ago. Cya.
HinnyJillyForever chapter 37 . 9/4/2021
I've only reread this story for about the 163874883738 time.
HIHI chapter 1 . 8/20/2021
Great start!

I've only always believed that James deserved better than Lily (She chose a death-eater over him at one point) but she was young so I guess I forgive her. I also ship Jily greatly in fanfics without ocs cause they are cute together (And Snivellus being hurt satisfaction)

I hate Snivellous so much like-

HOW DARE HE BULLY NEV AND HAZZA
OhSoSlytherin chapter 37 . 4/28/2021
Read the whole fanfic brilliant!
One of the best i have read so far i must say.
Also your writing style is quite captivating.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/23/2021
If JK Rowling doesnt approve this as actual canon, I'm gonna ... well I'll... I'll...
Well it ain't gonna be pretty
This is amazing, well thought out, canon and makes sense, 1000/10
ProfessorBowties chapter 10 . 3/19/2021
With regards to my previous review, OOTP, the longest HP book, is 261,202 words long.
ProfessorBowties chapter 9 . 3/19/2021
Just out of curiosity, while reading this, I wondered how long published books are, word-wise. I have PDF versions of the HP series, so I copied PS/SS, and it's 78,630. I'm starting to appreciate even more fanfic authors.
mini.bcd chapter 37 . 3/8/2021
without a doubt, one of my fav fics out there
mansts chapter 37 . 3/7/2021
I enjoyed reading this very much)
narisha chapter 37 . 2/26/2021