Reviews for Resolution
Tonkssie chapter 28 . 9/11
Can you throw AJ away? Lily cannot love him. I hate this. Only lily and james plssss
Something that always puzzled me was how they became official after one date. I didn't know that how it works, especially in this case since Lily didn't have that strong of a feeling towards AJ before the date. I don't know, feels kinda weird. Nonetheless, love your story!
awesomeninja09 chapter 37 . 8/6
*squeals until dies*
Two years ago, Lily's answer would have been "no, you dolt."
awesomeninja09 chapter 24 . 8/5
Lily's story! So sad! Servers Snaps would never choose dark arts over Lily Evans, the one girl he loved with all his heart!
awesomeninja09 chapter 22 . 8/5
I really really really don't like A.J. I don't even like his name! He's so annoying... I really hope you get rid of him soon. But I do like the Remus Lily fight and all. I like seeing Remus's dark side.
I love this fic soooo much! I waited until the end to review because I couldn't wait to see how it would end! You did it perfectly! Brilliant job!
aparupa dasgupta chapter 37 . 7/28
I love you for that...I have went through uncountable sleepless nights just to finish of the best fanfictions I have ever read...I will remain eternally gratefully to you...truth be told I have started liking james after reading your fanfiction..write ...will be waiting...
loverloverlover chapter 37 . 7/13
I've just read the whole thing through... in one sitting.. and I loved it. You've really got a talent for writing and you should stick to it. (Side note though.. or not really side note as it pertains to your story but whatever. When Lily and James finally kissed, it was exactly as I pictured you writing them. It was very Jily like.) Anyway, I'm off to read your other stories. :) Stay safe!
ABC-123 chapter 29 . 7/10
Well, Lily & James, guess who's going to stop Voldemort? Your son! So hurry up and get together! I love it so far!
ABC-123 chapter 16 . 7/5
No offense, but I don't really like A.J. He just seems so... BLEURGH! to me. And I know that's just my opinion but I found him too flirty and a bit too smily for my liking... Anyways, great story so far and I can't wait to click Next and read on!

writeforeverforlife chapter 37 . 7/2
ignoring the fact that I'm 4 years late to this party, I want you to k ow how much I loved this story! You're a fantastic writer... definitely going to check out other stories :)
I loved this so much. It's honestly so hard to find fanfcition that I love, and I love this. Thank you so much for writing an amazing piece. I'm sure I will love this for a while.
I know it's good fanfiction when
1) I Stay up late reading it
2) I Reread everything I stayed up reading
3) It breaks your heart but glues it back together then breaks it in one chapter
I'm in love with this story (as I've said) but seriously James!? Ugh. Why. I don't mind AJ actually, he's alright. But if Lily is supposed to fall in love with him, how does this help. -_-
I feel like this is going to be my new favourite fic.
1,870 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »