Reviews for Resolution
ABC-123 chapter 16 . 7/5
No offense, but I don't really like A.J. He just seems so... BLEURGH! to me. And I know that's just my opinion but I found him too flirty and a bit too smily for my liking... Anyways, great story so far and I can't wait to click Next and read on!

From,
ABC-123
writeforeverforlife chapter 37 . 7/2
ignoring the fact that I'm 4 years late to this party, I want you to k ow how much I loved this story! You're a fantastic writer... definitely going to check out other stories :)
I loved this so much. It's honestly so hard to find fanfcition that I love, and I love this. Thank you so much for writing an amazing piece. I'm sure I will love this for a while.
I know it's good fanfiction when
1) I Stay up late reading it
2) I Reread everything I stayed up reading
3) It breaks your heart but glues it back together then breaks it in one chapter
I'm in love with this story (as I've said) but seriously James!? Ugh. Why. I don't mind AJ actually, he's alright. But if Lily is supposed to fall in love with him, how does this help. -_-
I feel like this is going to be my new favourite fic.
Gyest chapter 26 . 6/22
Falling in love with this
Anonymous chapter 24 . 6/22
Omg you have no idea how happy I am that they became friends again! 3
No. Lily is overthinking everything again and then AJ has to go and say he loves her!?
Ooh, the great literal-soul mates plot twist. But I like Lily and AJ, at least for now
Caroline chapter 15 . 6/21
This made me laugh pretty hard :)
Anonymous chapter 14 . 6/21
I have very conflicting thoughts about AJ right now. He seems nice enough but it's Jily forever and ever. Ugh This is what I get for being so canon
Anon chapter 13 . 6/21
Omg the tension :o
Love this story by the way. I am so into it I start talking about it like it's real...
These letters were too cute. And I loved how she used Lily at the end. *swoon**
FIRST OF ALL, LET ME WARN YOU, THIS REVIEW IS GOING TO BE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM THAT EXCITED ABOUT IT. OH I LOVE THIS FIC, I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT, THE CHARACTERIZATION, THE DIALOGUE, THE RELATIONSHIPS... IVE READ THIS TWICE I THINK, AND EACH TIME I LOVE IT EVEN MORE. I LOVED THE TENSION AND THE BUILD UP, AND IT JUST SEEMS SO REAL, IDK... ALSO, ONE OF MY FAV PARTS WAS THE SKRIUS/LILY FRIENDSHIP BLOSSOMING, AND THAT BIT YOU WROTE ABOUT JAMES ALSO BEING A MASOCHIST WAS SO UNDENIABLY BRILLIANT I ACTUALLY HAD TO SCREENSHOT IT.
1,861 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »