Reviews for Resolution
Guest chapter 37 . 7/31/2014
Sorry don't have time to login as myself but let me just say this was one of the BEST lily&james fanfics I have ever had the pleasure of reading! You are truly a fantastic writer (totally disregard what that prat said earlier about English writing) and I look forward to reading your other fanfics!
Paulina chapter 37 . 7/31/2014
(Brace yourself; Latinoamericana here so awkward english about to be written) Awesome! I loved it! It Was hard for me to find another fic to love after read LaT, but you made it! 3 you and your fic are Awesome and funny and sarcastic and i love it :D i would marry your Awesome fic! (LaT didn't have the glorious and expected kiss and too Many OC, so yours beat it) i'm having that bipolar emotion that leads after finish a book/ffic of sadness for the end but happiness because it was Awesome (i think that i know that you are thinking something sarcastic for my redundance because i feel like i know you now haha but whatever you're Awesome, awesome! and awesomeness should be recognized in a very Awesome way) and girl, i loved it. I'm about to go read your other stories right now searching for more of that awesomeness ofyourss..! So be right back in another one, kiss kiss, tah tah! awesome girl.. Awesome.
katelabrii chapter 37 . 7/15/2014
Just finished your story and i cant believe i havent read before! This is definitely one of my most favourite jily fanfictions and i reckon you did a fabulous job. I really liked A.J actually (not as much as James ;) ) and i really liked how you had that James' dad died when he was 10, very unusual for most jily fics, so i found it very interesting. Fabulous job all round i'd say!
yespadfoot chapter 37 . 7/12/2014
this whole thing was brilliant. x
cullenluver12 chapter 36 . 7/7/2014
this story made me so very, very happy. You did a wonderful job with it, establishing the characters and moving the plot forward and giving everything a realistic quality. Thank you ;)
cullenluver12 chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
This is such a good story, I'm on chapter 4 and already know I'll be all night reading it xD
CakePOPBookBOX chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Awesome
Guest chapter 27 . 6/24/2014
My names audrey :(
Just me chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
This"Rose" is stupid, to put it bluntly. Your writing style is amazing, captivating, and extremely realistic. I always keep reading no matter what, and even though I am just 11 years old, I can tell the difference between good writing, terrible writing, and incredible writing. Your pieces are definitely the latter. If someone had told me you had been writing since you were two and were now 80, or that you were J.K. herself, I probably would've believed them.
(To Rose:) What is so wrong with American style? I am American, and to be frank, that is insulting and so utterly unimaginative that I just want to pull my hair out. Sorry, Rose, but you are not in charge of the world and we American folk can write whatever we flipping want. If it's not to your liking, STUFF IT.
( To you again) Just because you are an amazing writer who knows their stuff and Rose cannot tell good stories from absolutely rubbish ones doesn't mean she gets to be jealous of you and flame you when you do not deserve it. Your writing is superb and her comment is unforgivably, terribly unfair, so I'm just letting you know that if I for any reason you STILL feel hurt from that blow, you are great and super cool while she is a blind, jealous bat. Don't forget it.
And thus ends my daily rant. Gods, that was long. (Don't judge. I like Percy Jackson.)
Poisonned Innocence chapter 22 . 6/12/2014
So, I read this again. The reason why is because I attempted many other Jily fics and I can't get your James out of my head every time I read someone else's portrayal of him! Your James is THE James. He is funny, witty, sarcastic, and compassionate. You've done a wonderful job as the story is even better the second time around.
Guest chapter 37 . 6/7/2014
omg SOOO CUTE !
ughmanda chapter 37 . 5/26/2014
i started and finished reading this all today wow im so in love with jily it's sad
caribbeanblues chapter 37 . 5/8/2014
Well, took them long enough! Haha. I was a bit frustrated, I have to admit, but it was totally worth the wait. The progress from dislike to friendship and friendship to relationship was so well-written. And the characterisation is perfect.
Your Lily is wonderful. I love how immature and a bit annoying (what with her denial and all) she can be. Too many fanfics portray her as too mature for her age and it irritates the hell out of me. Because she's a teenager, of course she won't be super mature all the time. So, I think your Lily is realistic and fun and really great.
Your James though... Omg, this is one of the best characterisations of James Potter..Probably one of my favourites. I think you nailed his character. Great job.
Also, all four of the Marauders were so well-written. And I think you captured the dynanic between them perfectly.
Just... This is a really great story and I enjoyed reading it. I'm kind of sad that we didn't really get to see James and Lily in a relationship, I'd have been happy even with just a small, short reunion scene. But I understand why you ended it like this.
So, you did a fantastic job and thank you for sharing this fic with us.
Keep up the amazing work.
Aubrey chapter 17 . 4/27/2014
Hey, love the story but I think maybe James should be a little more transparent about his love for Lilly, maybe next time huh?
FlurriesOfWords chapter 37 . 4/22/2014
Aww! So sad it's over (even now cx) but I loved it!
1,942 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »