Reviews for Resolution
Guest chapter 31 . 9/5/2013
tbh the first verse of "We Are Golden" sounds more like Sirius than James
Guest chapter 29 . 9/4/2013
I wish AJ a slow, painful death.
everydayisagift chapter 37 . 8/28/2013
I kind of feel empty that its over, actually. It was so amazingly written and perfect and ugh. I just. Wow.
Loved the character developments, subplots, jokes, one-liners, descriptions... everything.
I can't explain how emotional this story made me feel. (More than) once, I yelled out because I just wanted them to get together so badly! But I understand why you chose to leave it to the end.
Fantastic work, congratulations. You deserve all the publicity that this story got.
Looking forward to checking out your other work :)
Onlythegoodieyoung chapter 37 . 8/26/2013
Just finished reading this amazing fanfic! I loved every Jily interactions, and altough I wish we had been able to see some of their relationship, I really loved it. Though I can't help but feel sad, because in the canon world, they, along with Sirius and Remus, die, and it brings me to tears every time I think about it. Anyways, loved every second of it :D
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Aw, this fanfiction is so good! I can't wait until they realize they're perfect for eachother :3
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 37 . 8/15/2013
That. Was. Totally. AMAZING!
Canon Archives chapter 36 . 8/2/2013
Okay so first of all, congratulations, you successfully kept my undivided attention for all 37 chapters. Consider that an accomplishment!
This is an extremely believable story. You did a great job keeping the transitions really gradual and kept an even pace throughout the whole story. My favorite part was slowly seeing her thoughts change from saying "Potter" to "James" :)
I also really loved the extremely subtle mentionings of things that relate to the actual series. For example they had some light conversation of something about a first-born child... And someone also said something about how Sirius could go to Azkaban for something... Yikes that one was good! Oh and about when they were saying "I wonder who will defeat Voldemort?" Haha that was really good! Hmm I wonder... ;) But just in general I liked that you included everything we knew about what happened with the pre-generation, and just put it into a context that made it make sense. And the personalities of both of them were very believable and you could see why they ended up together.
So overall this is a wonderful story! And I was so so so glad you didn't ruin it at the end you seriously did the Lily kissing him thing exactly how I imagined it! Thank you for this it totally made my day! :D
Guest chapter 16 . 7/31/2013
Ahhhhhh!
Scorpius-Rose116 chapter 37 . 7/31/2013
I absolutely LOVE this fic! Some parts made me scream like a crazy banshee like when lily was going to talk to James and aj saw her then the door opened and James was thereEEEEEEKKKK! I just hoped there were some James POV so i know how he should have felt but other than that you write great! I especially like how you ended it james asking lily out one last time *sighs wistfully*
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
I'm going barmy with confusion! What's going on?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Um. WHAT IN THE BLOODY NAME OF ZEUS JUST HAPPENED?
EmeraldSerpent5450 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Someone has probably already told you this, but just in case someone hasn't, I'll tell you, because if it were me, I would definitely want to know:

There's a link to this story on the Harry Potter Wiki.

That is so unbelievably cool and awesome!
Kiiimberly chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
Awww, that was cute. I wonder how he got all that up there.
Rhistoria chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Hmm, this fic is great so far. The prologue is well-written. :)
Sugar Quill5302 chapter 37 . 7/11/2013
This was so cute. I loved it.
1,890 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »