Reviews for Resolution
praj.chills chapter 19 . 12/12/2010
I hope this review gets posted. Last time I reviewed I could not see it anywhere !

Loved the McGonagall bit. Crisp. And oh why. Why ! AJ he is just so annoying. Reminds me of those guys who are far from perfect and think they are God's gift to girl. Like Duh !

As usual loved James. He is solely responsible for my impossibly high standards (yes, its not Edward Cullen)

Just a small thing. The last couple of chapters seemed a little slow. I mean, sorry, but you have come out with better framed stuff recently. Or maybe I am feelng wuzzy. Spent the entire day making props for our fashion show. Carnival theme (yay!) :)

Waiting for next update. But before that I have an exam ! Wish me luck ! :) :)
BrokenFaerie16 chapter 19 . 12/11/2010
Aww such a fluff filled note, so cute :) Mega sigh, James tres adorable! More L/J moments pleasums...sooo sweet and funny. Have to admit though, I'm getting the ever increasing urge to kick AJ in the man-bits...hmm not good...anyhoo! Keep writing o
dancer987 chapter 19 . 12/10/2010
This is definitely the best James/Lily story I've read on fanfiction! Probably the best story I've EVER read! Update soon!
coleenbeatricemalfoy chapter 19 . 12/10/2010
God, Lily is being a real immature and - dare I say it - bitch here, isnt she? No offense. I mean, honestly ... In this chapter, shes almost exactly the same with those scum, er, people who ignore and oppress Remus just because hes a werewolf, the way she is with James. Why cant she see that? Honestly. Er, well, so thats the way youve written her, so I cant do anything about that. I just hope she has that particular epiphany soon. I dont think I can stand this bitch-y Lily any longer. :D AND she even snaps at Remus! "This isnt funny! Merlin, everything is a joke with all of you, isnt it?" And, about AJ, the both of them has screwed up royally. Amen, thats it. Oh, I WISH you let Remus and Lily kiss. *blush*

Oh yay! They all made up already. :D Er, you see, I wrote this review while reading it, so that I wont forget the comments in my head. :) So, uh, yes! the ending was HAPPY. Or at least CUTE. ANd isnt the guy for AJ a bit too, er, old? Well, whatver. :D So, CUTE James, OKAY Lily, BRILLIANT Mary, Kinda JERKY AJ, and overall AMAZING chapter.

Thanks for reading this review!
leeease chapter 19 . 12/10/2010
awesomesauce post;

love this fic so much.
skazmi chapter 19 . 12/9/2010
ahaha good chapter! i loved it! :D

BTW..I went "mmm" when i saw his picture :P hehe
emotionsonhold chapter 19 . 12/9/2010
loved it as always thanks for the quick updates they were appreciated
seaswimming chapter 19 . 12/9/2010
Really good chapter cant wait to see what happens next! thanx for puting my name in ur chapter!
OttoIsMyDog chapter 19 . 12/9/2010
awwww this is really sweet,

i got mentioned in the reviews :) (im pleased easliy, and thats never happened befor so thank you)

you are soo right boys are stupid but i hope they get it right one day :)

thank you for this chapter and keep it up

grace xx
Nobody Ordinary chapter 19 . 12/9/2010
im loving thsi story! its soo good. although AJ is annoying me abit. please hurry up with james makinga surprise out of th blue move on her. also please make her eat all the food. thats something i would do (eat all the food i mean) and then you can give the maruders amunition againest liy.
Silver Scorpion chapter 19 . 12/9/2010
Awwwwww...the ending was sooooo cute! Loved-ed the chapter sooo much! Aaannd...A.J.'s hot! D Anywho, update soon!
EchoNightFall22 chapter 19 . 12/8/2010

james was so nice xD
Cassie Weasley chapter 19 . 12/8/2010
Damn. Lily and A.J are back together. I want Lily and James. XD But I did love the cute L/J in this chapter, so that makes up for it.

Update soon!

-Cassie
Evisawesome chapter 19 . 12/8/2010
Maybe the name that keeps disappearing is a ninja... anyways,rather than being repetitive, it's quite gratifying to see my name on every chapter. I think you've got something here with Lily sort of falling apart but not all the way. It's nice because it's dramatic without being angsty. good chapter!
jak23 chapter 19 . 12/8/2010
Great chapter! Still waiting for AJ to leave, and just wondering are you a boy are a girl?
1,976 | « Prev Page 1 .. 104 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 124 .. Last Next »