Reviews for Resolution
DarlingILoveYou chapter 17 . 11/28/2010
Wellst, I like this chapter a lot. Not your best, but it was still good.

You know, the thing about cliff hangers, is they suck you into the next chapter. But, you see, when the next chapter isn't posted, it just makes you think about it all the time. Sooooo, UPDATE SOONER! :D

Anyhoo,

DarlingILoveYou
Spicysweetchica101 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
So I just stumbled upon your story but I really like it! Its really cute and I love how James and Lily had to work to be friends first. I thought you got their personalities close to perfect. Your story is funny and interesting. Great job and I can't wait till you update!

*Salute*,

Shaya

P.s- I just wanted to say that Deathly Hallows was the best movie out of the seven so far but I was so frustrated with a stupid dance scene that Harry and Hermione had, because even though it was cute and brother and sister-y, for the people that haven't read the books they are all assuming that Harry and Hermione are going to end up together and like they didn't miss Ron at all! I hate it when the movies undervalue Ron, he kept them together!Okay...sorry I am done ranting. Sorry. Great story again!
Cassie Weasley chapter 17 . 11/28/2010
Ahhh. Cliffhanger. I hate you.

I have to wait a whole WEEK now? *sigh*

This chapter was great, as always. Some parts seemed a little slow, but it was great nonetheless.

Update soon,

~Cassie
PotterAddict264 chapter 16 . 11/27/2010
Hi, I was just reading what you said about deathly hallows and I completely agree with what you said. the only thing that disappointed me, and you forgot to mention this, was that Harry never found the letter from Lily saying Dumbledore was friends with Grindlewald. well that's about it really. I know pretty pointless review so here's a real one: I'm loving the story but i think its too slow paced in that its taken 16 chapters and lily and james haven't really done much together other than talk to each other. just a thought but what about some more marauder pranks or lily finding out that they're animagus
nanodo chapter 16 . 11/27/2010
OMG I love this story. I am a shameless Lily/James virgin, as I have only just begun to seek LJ fics out on fanfiction, but this has me sold. I love your writing and plot. I can't wait for more! :)
Book-Mania-Girl520 chapter 12 . 11/26/2010
oh!

I really really hate Chole. Just thought you oughta know...
skazmi chapter 16 . 11/26/2010
hi weasleywannabee! i LOVE this story! i check like everyday for an update haha even though its not possible for you to update every day(; LOL i've been a follower for a long time but i thought i'd finally leave a review haha :P this is so amazing! keep it up(: PS i totally felt violated for the nake kiss too! haha
jak23 chapter 16 . 11/25/2010
Good chapter, and good story overall. I'm not usually a big fan of romances and I've been reading this story since it came out. I'm still not sure about AJ though.

PS: I couldn't stop laughing when they were talking about their butts at quidditch.
coleenbeatricemalfoy chapter 16 . 11/25/2010
Yay, hooray for AJ and Lily dating! Ya know, with the way youve been writing AJ, I think I MIGHT just like him more than James - and THATS saying something ... :) I REALLY REALLY LIKE AJ. THANK YOU FOR INVENTING HIM! *hugs ...* Im curious: Is he based off someone real? :)

Yes, I agree with your A/N, the one about Harry dancing with Hermione. When I was in the theaters, and that was the scene, it was really REALLY quiet, and I had already smothered my mouth with my handkerchief to try and keep myself from laughing out loud ... Honestly, that wasnt really realistic, wasnt it? Haha ... Although I have to admit, I DID like the naked kissing scene ... Not that Im some sort of perve, or something, but that was how it was described in the book, wasnt it?

Well, Im done with my rambling, and brilliant chapter, by the way! Absolutely LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT ONE! :)
praj.chills chapter 16 . 11/25/2010
Ha ha ha ! I didn't expect the Patronus to come up so soon. Then again, why not! Stupid me ! :P

Nice chapter.. And like you said, specially the end. But I don't like this AJ guy. He sounds a bit like bad news. Or maybe I am biased as this week I'm in love with James ! And ummm. Snape is supposed to be there right? In the classroom. The significance of the patronus. Hmmm. Doesn't make a big difference though.

Had my birthday on 22nd. Seeing this update on 21st was like a birthday gift ;)

Patiently awaiting another update - Maybe not so patiently ! :)
harrypotterohyeah chapter 16 . 11/23/2010
Loved it! :)
JanistheGiant chapter 16 . 11/23/2010
oh first of all great chapter(as usual) loved James comment at the end about the patronuses. ooohh man i laughed sooo hard at the AN at the bottom about the movie cause i was thinking the same thing..way to go on the not mentioning either Bill or Charlie in any other movie then just chuck Bill in..was Charlie even there? haha so rediculous. but anyway i loved Lily's date scene and her reaction afterword(totally what i did after my first date too) it was a very well put together chapter all in all haha. Keep Writing!

~J.t.G.
Cassie Weasley chapter 16 . 11/22/2010
Ooh, drama. ;)

I loved this chapter.

Lily and A.J. are cute together, but, obviously, James and Lily are better.

I feel bad for Snape. Poor guy; looses his best friend/love of his life, and then finds out she's friends with his enemy and, on top of that, dating someone. Aw.

And at the end; uh-oh. Is A.J. gonna find out? Huhuhuhuh? Sorry, hyper. Aha. Anyway, I kind of want him to find out. I want to see his reaction.

Update soon,

~Cassie
Aen 06 chapter 16 . 11/22/2010
I absolutely loved this chapter. It might be my favorite of the story. Contrary to what you might believe, none of the chapter seems forced to me. There were so many things that I adored so much about it.

I found the AJ and Lily's date very cute and entertaining. The funniest part was the explaination of his initials. I honestly could not stop laughing when I first read that. Between his actual name and her reaction to first hearing it, it made for a very funny exchange between the two.

You were right; the ending of the chapter was, very intriguing and entracing. First because of the way that James reacted when she said she hadn't told Severus about AJ, when they'd only been dating a day. The other interesting point of the chapter was the very end. It was nice to see their reactions of their patronuses matching.

All in all, great chapter. :)

Oh, and since you said you normally update on Sundays, and the holiday comes before then, Happy (early) Thanksgiving!

Can't wait to read the next chapter. :)
fitBrit1031 chapter 16 . 11/22/2010
DEATHLY HALLOWS. I completely agree with everything you had to say. They crammed some things in and completely left out others. What I was pleasantly surprised that they included was the scene at the beginning with Hermione and her parents. That part was touching and heartbreaking and all in all very well done, in my opinion. However, I was so disappointed that they basically skipped over the Dursleys! I was so looking forward to Dudley telling Harry he didn't think he was a waste of space. GAH! I was also looking forward to some Dean Thomas... I mean really, that actor is lush! In other news, that bit about the Peverell brothers was WELL COOL! I loved it. Also, the Ron-Hermione parts were just so sweet. Rather bittersweet, but in, i think, the best way possible. At the end when Voldy got the Elder Wand... What was that lightning to the sky bit? I mean, i understand that in the movie it was rather showy and impressive, and that they wanted to end the movie with a (literal)bang, but really WB? Overall, the movie was a bit darker than I'd expected but I definitely loved.
1,902 | « Prev Page 1 .. 104 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 124 .. Last Next »