Reviews for Resolution
Alice Demer chapter 19 . 12/8/2010
Wait, I will sound like a moron for asking, BUT: is she feeling regret because she wishes she had spent that amount of time with James instead of AJ? Or...
Sealy7 chapter 19 . 12/8/2010
Yay! More, please!
DarlingILoveYou chapter 19 . 12/8/2010
A.J. Y.U.M.

Jussayin'.
Bittersweet x chapter 19 . 12/8/2010
EEEEEKKKKK :D :D :D :D Okay, not sure if it'll show, but I just wrot k. :P AAAAAWWWWW! :D Do I smell a teeny bit of J/L in the works? YES. I DO. Mmm, smells like..kebabs..

God, I love kebabs..

But that's not the point. Brilliant chapter! BRILLIANT I SAY! Amazingly awesomely FABULOUSLY brilliant! WRITE MORE! I BEG OF YOU!
angiedotdotla chapter 19 . 12/8/2010
haha...nice chapter. I love mcgonagall. ""I'm afraid you and Miss Macdonald will just have to wait until after the lesson to continue your conversation about your personal problems with Mr. Potter."

hahaaaaa...

AJ sucks. J/L FOREVER!

AJ TOTALLY SUCKS FOREVER!

haha ok.
Elless chapter 19 . 12/8/2010
I'd like to inform you that your story is brilliant, and you're an amazing writer. I put off homework to read this, so feel special (esp. since it's Junior year and AP English sucks with my teacher). And you need to update. Fast. Because I'm curious why Lily is feeling regret. So now you have to update super fast. No big deal. :D
seaswimming chapter 18 . 12/6/2010
Really Really good! best story i've update soon!
GintPurpleRing chapter 18 . 12/5/2010
Oh, the DRAMA!
GiantPurpleRing chapter 16 . 12/5/2010
Ooooooh that was brilliant. Can I copy it? Not word for word, or anything, but have James and Lily notice that their patronuses are the same?
GintPurpleRing chapter 15 . 12/5/2010
I LIKE THAT JAMES ENCOURGES THE ROMANCE. I relize tht at some point he will have to get jelous and the encourgment will end...ah well. I'll enjoy it while it lasts. And I'm sure the jealous part will be cute, too.
GintPurpleRing chapter 14 . 12/5/2010
Hello. This is my penname, if you feel the need to reply angrily to my review-I just didn't feel like logging in.

ANYWAY, thus far I didn't have any actual critism for this story, but with the AJ thing...I must say, you're heading for cliche waters. I honestly cannot tell you how many fanfics I've read in which a younger student has a flirttion with Lily in her seventh yer...shockingly, right before James. Though this is definetely one of the better fics I hav read of those, do you relly want to join that category?

Although in this one it seems like James actually LIKES the guy-that's new.
Bittersweet x chapter 18 . 12/5/2010
Oh God, this story is SO SO SO ******SO******* good. i absolutely love it. Please please please update! SOON!
Aen 06 chapter 18 . 12/5/2010
First off: Thank you for updating quicker than Sunday! I know it's Sunday today, but I had read this already and just got a chance to review.

So, I loved the chapter, as always. :) I feel so bad for Lily. First, James's temper gets the best of him and he goes off on her. And then AJ gets mad at her for letting James go on rounds with her. At least Sirius cared about her well-being (not that the other two don't) and was nice to her. :)

Looking forward to that L/J moment you said is in store. Can't wait for the next update. :)
harroyou chapter 18 . 12/5/2010
So let me just say that I recently found this story, and read every single chapter from beginning to end, and am completely in love with it!

How often do you update, out of curiosity?
Dozy Dora chapter 18 . 12/5/2010
This is a brilliant story! Its really exciting and I cant wait for the next part of the chapter, update soon! :) x
1,961 | « Prev Page 1 .. 104 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 124 .. Last Next »