Reviews for Resolution
Anonymous chapter 24 . 6/22
Omg you have no idea how happy I am that they became friends again! 3
No. Lily is overthinking everything again and then AJ has to go and say he loves her!?
Ooh, the great literal-soul mates plot twist. But I like Lily and AJ, at least for now
Caroline chapter 15 . 6/21
This made me laugh pretty hard :)
Anonymous chapter 14 . 6/21
I have very conflicting thoughts about AJ right now. He seems nice enough but it's Jily forever and ever. Ugh This is what I get for being so canon
Anon chapter 13 . 6/21
Omg the tension :o
Love this story by the way. I am so into it I start talking about it like it's real...
These letters were too cute. And I loved how she used Lily at the end. *swoon**
FIRST OF ALL, LET ME WARN YOU, THIS REVIEW IS GOING TO BE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM THAT EXCITED ABOUT IT. OH I LOVE THIS FIC, I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT, THE CHARACTERIZATION, THE DIALOGUE, THE RELATIONSHIPS... IVE READ THIS TWICE I THINK, AND EACH TIME I LOVE IT EVEN MORE. I LOVED THE TENSION AND THE BUILD UP, AND IT JUST SEEMS SO REAL, IDK... ALSO, ONE OF MY FAV PARTS WAS THE SKRIUS/LILY FRIENDSHIP BLOSSOMING, AND THAT BIT YOU WROTE ABOUT JAMES ALSO BEING A MASOCHIST WAS SO UNDENIABLY BRILLIANT I ACTUALLY HAD TO SCREENSHOT IT.
How about 'Shit. I'm not over her. In fact I'm still very much madly in love with her!'

Or something like that ;)
kiarwyn chapter 13 . 4/22
loving this story so much
very glad chole/james is over though must say :P

great story xx
kiarwyn chapter 8 . 4/21
just found this fic when browsing and i have to say its amazing. i would have reviewed earlier but i was too into it

anyways it soooooo good well done xx
Grrarrggh chapter 2 . 4/11
Lily has NEVER been to a quidditch game and she's in her 7th year? That seems incredibly unlikely. And she's only made two friends? Is this a seriously AU Lily? The anti canon Lily? Is Remus now a unicorn instead of a werewolf?
Chameleonxx chapter 37 . 4/8
Perfecttt!
This is the bloody umpteenth time I've read this fanfiction, and it never gets old! Okay, maybe it does because I know what's going to happen, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy it...repeatedly—like Harry Potter.
TheWordsIWrite chapter 37 . 2/16
I absolutely adored this story.
1,869 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »