Reviews for Resolution
Guest chapter 22 . 1/12/2015
I never thought Remus could be so harsh. This story really changes my perspective of things! That is DEEP
Ruby Romance chapter 37 . 12/27/2014
WOW. THIS WAS SO GREAT! I love it! I've been reading it all day and I never got bored. I loved how there were subplots in this too, and not at all just James and Lily centered. Thank you for bestowing this beautiful gem to the fiction world of Jily. Hahahaha :D It seems to be blissfully perfect as I saw how well their relationship bloomed. I love stories that show how their (James and Lily...well mostly Lily) feelings eventually growed you know? And you have written this fantastically by showing this progression.

Keep writing stories! You are absolutely awesome at it dear! ;)
bethabest2384 chapter 37 . 12/18/2014
OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Your story was GREAT! Thanks so much for blessing us with it:) I looooved it! But I don't really need a sequel just because I usually don't like reading too much of post relationship stuff because I just get sad knowing that it'll end soon:( Depressing, I know. Well thanks anyways! You rock!
bethabest2384 chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
Love the story! Although I find it highly unlikely that lily would never go to a quidditch game because as a muggle born, she would probably want to experience any new magic she could. Just my though but it's 11pm now and I'm probably going to read this allllll night lol and I'm curious as to what James was referring to with his"you're not even going to try?" comment. CANT WAIT:))
eddyteddy chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
Sirius, James and Peter finally learnt how to become an animagus in 5th year. It is unlikely that Mary would have overheard them talking about their animagus forms in 4th year
BlacknPotty chapter 19 . 12/11/2014
Okay, I am officially half way through and still waiting for Lily to grow the fuck up. I live for the moments where Mary bitch slaps her with a little real talk. Sigh. I shall persevere
Janna18 chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
Definite fun reading it! XD
Janna18 chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
Awww... Adorable. Touching heart to heart conversations!
Janna18 chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
LOVE the whole Sirius/Lily-we'll-agree-to-disagree thing you've got going! Lily's relationship with the Marauders has been beautifully written!
Janna18 chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
And she finally figures it out. Hmm. Still can't believe James would choose CHLOE over Sirius. _
Janna18 chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
Hope there's more of the Lily/Sirius friendship scenes down the line!
Janna18 chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
Loved the pranks! And Lily blowing hot and cold is startling, but I guess its expected. Well written and entertaining!
Janna18 chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Snape being harsh works well with the scene! She's not even going to try? :( You've done a fine job of building the angst!
Janna18 chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
You have managed to get down how she must have felt down pat! Loved the attention to detail! And the whole Lily's life scenario is interesting to read! Loved it!
Janna18 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Ouch. For both of them! _ Amazing start!
1,877 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »