Reviews for Resolution
Chrisii chapter 37 . 8/11/2014
I know this is old, but I've got to say, I've been hooked ever since I started this story D
Great job! Since I'm a sucker for whump, I've got to say my favourite part was when James was injured by Lupin, but overall, I loved all of it D
Congrats once again ;)
BellaBlack23 chapter 22 . 8/6/2014
ASDFGHJKLKV WHAT! OMG IM ECSTATIC BUT UPSET AND ALSO CONFUSED.. WHAT!
BellaBlack23 chapter 19 . 8/6/2014
ohmylord he is gorgeoussss and AWWWWWW
BellaBlack23 chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
I actually got teary eyed when James raged at Lily and ohmygod I loved Sirius in this like, I can't explain but just yea lol
BellaBlack23 chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
I have decided I love A.J, but not for Lily- she has James, I will gladly take A.J or Sirius for that matter
5sos fan chapter 37 . 8/4/2014
You should continue the story.
BellaBlack23 chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
To be honest I don't know if I like Lily in this fanfic but I loved your fic written in letters so thought I'd give it a shot, and it's only chapter 2 sooo good luck :)
BellaBlack23 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I ALREADY LOVE IT
Guest chapter 37 . 7/31/2014
Sorry don't have time to login as myself but let me just say this was one of the BEST lily&james fanfics I have ever had the pleasure of reading! You are truly a fantastic writer (totally disregard what that prat said earlier about English writing) and I look forward to reading your other fanfics!
Paulina chapter 37 . 7/31/2014
(Brace yourself; Latinoamericana here so awkward english about to be written) Awesome! I loved it! It Was hard for me to find another fic to love after read LaT, but you made it! 3 you and your fic are Awesome and funny and sarcastic and i love it :D i would marry your Awesome fic! (LaT didn't have the glorious and expected kiss and too Many OC, so yours beat it) i'm having that bipolar emotion that leads after finish a book/ffic of sadness for the end but happiness because it was Awesome (i think that i know that you are thinking something sarcastic for my redundance because i feel like i know you now haha but whatever you're Awesome, awesome! and awesomeness should be recognized in a very Awesome way) and girl, i loved it. I'm about to go read your other stories right now searching for more of that awesomeness ofyourss..! So be right back in another one, kiss kiss, tah tah! awesome girl.. Awesome.
katelabrii chapter 37 . 7/15/2014
Just finished your story and i cant believe i havent read before! This is definitely one of my most favourite jily fanfictions and i reckon you did a fabulous job. I really liked A.J actually (not as much as James ;) ) and i really liked how you had that James' dad died when he was 10, very unusual for most jily fics, so i found it very interesting. Fabulous job all round i'd say!
shannonnicole9 chapter 37 . 7/12/2014
this whole thing was brilliant. x
cullenluver12 chapter 36 . 7/7/2014
this story made me so very, very happy. You did a wonderful job with it, establishing the characters and moving the plot forward and giving everything a realistic quality. Thank you ;)
cullenluver12 chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
This is such a good story, I'm on chapter 4 and already know I'll be all night reading it xD
CakePOPBookBOX chapter 1 . 6/30/2014