Reviews for Resolution
BlacknPotty chapter 19 . 12/11/2014
Okay, I am officially half way through and still waiting for Lily to grow the fuck up. I live for the moments where Mary bitch slaps her with a little real talk. Sigh. I shall persevere
Janna18 chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
Definite fun reading it! XD
Janna18 chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
Awww... Adorable. Touching heart to heart conversations!
Janna18 chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
LOVE the whole Sirius/Lily-we'll-agree-to-disagree thing you've got going! Lily's relationship with the Marauders has been beautifully written!
Janna18 chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
And she finally figures it out. Hmm. Still can't believe James would choose CHLOE over Sirius. _
Janna18 chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
Hope there's more of the Lily/Sirius friendship scenes down the line!
Janna18 chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
Loved the pranks! And Lily blowing hot and cold is startling, but I guess its expected. Well written and entertaining!
Janna18 chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Snape being harsh works well with the scene! She's not even going to try? :( You've done a fine job of building the angst!
Janna18 chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
You have managed to get down how she must have felt down pat! Loved the attention to detail! And the whole Lily's life scenario is interesting to read! Loved it!
Janna18 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Ouch. For both of them! _ Amazing start!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 37 . 11/16/2014
snowflakeswift chapter 24 . 11/10/2014
I like A.J. Well, I know he's supposed to be, like, this annoying jerk who gets in the way of everything we're rooting for, but he doesn't really deserve what's coming to him, does he? -or is anything coming to him?

Definitely getting an evil vibe from A.J.
snowflakeswift chapter 23 . 11/10/2014
OH MY FREAKING oh my what I am not freaking okay like WHAT AHhhhh Well I guess I just have to be glad this story is finished so I don't have to wait for cliffhangers like your other readers did like can I just oh my Freaking stars and suns what like AHHh no.

Overwhelmed. Taking deep breaths.
snowflakeswift chapter 20 . 11/10/2014
I'm usually fine with a bit of Snape drama, but in this case you made the wisest choice :)
snowflakeswift chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
I'm getting an evil vibe from A.J.
1,872 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »