Reviews for Sick
Anonny chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
To those who suggested in reviews that it could be Diane and Mac or Mac and Renee, it can't be.

"She looks like me. Brown hair, brown eyes."

"...her uniform is the same as mine."

It's either two Marines or two Navy women and can't be Renee regardless because she has blonde hair.

Mind you, it seems very out of character for the male to be Harm. Never got the impression that he was much of a one for one-night stands, which it sounds like it might have been. Either that, or it was a relationship that led to one night and then was broken off before anything ever happened again.

"... when he was always in love with her. I thought he loved me."

If the guy is meant to be Harm, then I'd interpret this as either he didn't think Mac was available or he didn't think she loved him and tried to start a relationship with another woman, perhaps unconsciously picking someone who was similar to Mac, only to break up with her. Perhaps he found her a bit on the psychotic side; she sounds like it!

Then again... could be a strange nightmare Mac's having! lol.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Incredible story! Very deep! I enjoyed it!
robertwnielsen chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Well, considering the women both look like each other, it's either Diane or Mac...now, who's who is the $64,000 question. Not unlike the "How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?" question (and *YES*, I just dated myself with that reference)..."the world may *NEVER KNOW* " who's who...unless there's an update. (Please?)
Michi uk chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Clever story, who is the woman wishing she was with Harm, i like to think it's Diane as she says she looks the image of her.?, but of course when he announces there getting married, it has to be Mac.
starryeyes12 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
i think the woman speaking is renee and the woman he's with is mac.
marye904 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
No matter who it is this is a sad situation. One will hurt deeply while the other will be happy. So is story