Reviews for That Butler, So Human
Masaomi-san chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
You have a smooth way of writing. Well-done!
trallgorda chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This is awesome! Will you write another chapter from Sebastian's point of view? I think he would be surprised at his being so human.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
quite true ! bravo !
Kaletin chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This is so good. It's true. Ciel doesn't trust Sebastian, and you captured that perfectly. And Ciel's desperation, because I feel he probably is desperate to trust Sebastian, but he can't.

So, so good. :]
Mochalatt3 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I really liked this. It had a sadness that reflects Ciel's loneliness; has has Sebastian but even then he doesn't really because Sebastian is a demon first. Good job :)
raggedysam chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Ooh, I really liked this one.

I never really stop to think about those tiny little things about Sebastian...Beautiful!
LennyAngel chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
lovely. Short and to the point. Also quite insightful
Epouvantable chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Ate a cookie while reading this. My day just got ten times better. You've done a great job outlining the similarities and differences between demons and humans. Lovely.
lala chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
i LOVE this. the flow, the emotion, it's just all so wonderful. i really think you captured both sebastian and ciel in this. good work!
appleftw chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
:x i couldn't read this because you had ciel's name as ceil.
crow-of-murders chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Wow, this is awesome! This is really a perfect summary of Sebastian and Ciel's relationship. It is so true, Ciel does sort of think of him as a friend, comrade or something along those lines as much as he loves to test him. I think a lot of that is lost amongst all the shipping and I'm glad to see that there is someone else out there who views their relationship as more non-romantic. (At least I got that vibe from this fic).

Great job!
Lynette Starkiller chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Very nice!
Cutlery Pieces chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
And you thought you couldn't write Kuroshitsuji. Pah. See? I TOLD YOU, haha. I really did like this, Tubby. You didn't need to fret so much on MSN lastnight. Yeesh. It was beautiful.

Now... where's that multichapter you were muttering about? I KNOW you'vewritten some of it up...

"Chains of restraint" - I'm sure you were thinking pretty innocently here, butmy mind went RIGHT to the gutter. x

Don't give me that look; you love me, you know you do. Cya, talk later.

CP
Fallen Angel Wings chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
"They fought without fighting, worked together without words, and walked thesame path without seeing another." What a beautiful line! I ship Seb/Ceil allthe way, so I practically aww/squee'd with that!

I'd love to read more of Kuroshitsuji work from you, so get atyping real soon,'kk? This short piece was lovely. Thanks for writing!
Atypical Contradiction chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I liked this. Perhaps Ceil seemed more human in this than in canon, but Iactually enjoyed that. It showed want and insecurities. Well done, m'dear.

-AC