Reviews for Companionship
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
That was a brilliant story.
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
What is the name of the song, and who’s it by, that was playing when Harry first started dancing? From the little bit that you put in this story it sounds like a good song, if it’s a real song anyway. :)

I love how Harry & Severus interact.
kidzannie chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
nice.

very nice.

harry and severus should have a happy ending

bloodyhunter chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
...OMg..i just realized you wrote some of my fav ciel/sebastian fic that are in my community! *blushes* and this is brilliant i love the way your words seem to flow off the page and into the imagination giving use a clear view of where you wanted this to go without giving much away..*sighs* i could just kiss you! thats how amazing you are!
RebeccaSeverusSnape chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Excellent one-shot and beautifully written; Great job!

I loved how you described the dancing/club scene, great song choice ;)

I also agree with 'Riddle Master 101' about the wand being a ring, not seen that one before; you've definitly made this one-shot your own and unique.

Amazing to read and I thankyou for sharing it with us :)
Riddle Master 101 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Awe, sweet ending!

I liked Harry's reasons for not wanting anything to do with the Wizarding or Muggle world. Made more sense then most of the stories I've read. And Severus...is spectacular, of course.

Really nice idea with the wand. Can't say I've seen that one before.

Riddle
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Like all your other Harry/Severus fics, this was wonderful. Would you possibly think of doing another full length between Harry and Severus again?
Twillightfairy chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Absolutly brillant Harry after the war one-shot. I would like to read more of your Harry Potter stories. You write and post, I'll try and read them.
Leann chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Beautiful, simply beautiful.
Leann chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Beautiful, simply beautiful.
Mikado Tora chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
a great story with a good plot
Elfwyn chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
That was a nice piece, great smut yet with plot.