Reviews for Dark Seduction
tabala chapter 13 . 10/10
Any more coming anytime soon?
I really enjoyed this story and I applaud your writing style lol but I wish it had continued. :)
Tenebris Domina chapter 13 . 2/9
Hmm I like it a lot, but I'd love to read more ;)
nightlock475 chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
U literally don't understand how fast I would fuck draco.
SlytherinQueen1704 chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Pleaseeeeeee update !
Guest chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
Update soon!
hermionefan1983 chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
if harry has a butt plug in his ass then he eats how is he going to poop?
Draconis Lilian chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Hai! I just wanted to tell you that it's actually "Don't trip off the /glitz/". But, haha, I thought it was bits too. Draconis Lilian 3
rmiser1994 chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
Fantastic Story! LOVED XD Reading it so far! Please update more soon!
Gam Feng chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
Your ideas are so intriguing
Draco's fetish chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
The author has a fantastic imagination, but he's right in assuming that he's not alone - that he's in good company. I for one can identify with both Harry and Draco, and it's the first installment I've read in this series. It's tough for enema mates to find each other (or at least guys as perfectly matched as these two). I guess i'm lucky, for give-and-take enema workouts come naturally for me. But even without reading earlier or later episodes, I think TLA has undone himself. His Draco has a fetish that top or bottom can relate to: the Superenema. The scene fulfills his own desires, but also Harry's. Only one minor writing slip-up in the final sentence. We're not sure if the "He" who sighs is Harry or Draco. English grammar rules that the pronoun should refer to the last guy mentioned, meaning Draco. But, upon rereading it, we realize it has to be Harry - he with the "perfectly round belly". It's a small slip-up, and we forgive it easily. Now I want to read more about both Draco and Harry! Isn't that what any good author wants to hear?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
Now that was sweet and had me trembling. I really loved that. More please I can't wait for the next chapter. Or D/S would be appreciated. Please update soon. So far I realize that I like the sex scenes and the comfort scenes. Absolutely beautiful.
tearsofbreaks chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
NO! Don't forget the sex:'( u didn't write about the removal of the plug :'(...I fear trouble is brewing
tearsofbreaks chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
I missed the bdsm :'(
tearsofbreaks chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
That is so hot! I liked reading enema but wow. This is so much better. I could just imagine Draco stroking Harry's belly in this state. Sooooo cute.