Reviews for Degrassi Chronicles: Life of Adam
stonarkool chapter 3 . 5/19
Hello! I really like the story so far, it says you havnt updated thus story since 2010, i havnt gotten past chapter 3 yet, but if you arent finished with the story yet, please consider continuing it!
Gina chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
Amazing story
melymely chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
I really enjoy your fanfic!but why you don't post the last chapter? you left us in a very hard cliffhanger! any way, please do it soon!
akaeiram chapter 16 . 9/11/2011
yay! your story was completely awesome! But no last chapter? oh well 100% anyways its super realistic and everyones in character! I love it!
JDMiller chapter 16 . 7/24/2011
Dude... you stop posting for the LAST CHAPTER! Haha, I know that this is an old story now, but I want to know how it ends! Finish it, please, for me? xD
jj chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
lmao i could not lie like that
jj chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
whoa she sounds cute and this sounds like a good series
NumbnessForSound chapter 16 . 1/2/2011
what happened to your story? :(
herpderpderp chapter 16 . 12/27/2010
what happened? wheres the final chapter? ): way to leave me hanging. it was so good! i love Natam 3
Sara chapter 16 . 10/6/2010
question: are you ever gonna update?

not to be pushy but i love this story so much i'd hate for it to end without a conclusion and i've been checking this site for weeks and still no update.

so can you please update soon? just one more chapter. :)
spiritrush chapter 16 . 9/15/2010
You. Are. Awesome. Seriously. :D

You write this so amazingly well, really nabbing the Adam's emotions and making the plot interesting. I wish I could give you a super-long review full of detail, but I suck at wriing those, so the only other things I have to say are you rock, and I can't wait for more! :)
Mad Genius Juul chapter 16 . 9/12/2010
*rofl* I pictured every moment of Drew pwning those a-holes in my mind... :D

Update soon, please.

s1t2u3b4y5 chapter 16 . 9/11/2010
Hello again :) sweet new chapter.

I was panicking because I didn't get one for like a week hahaha oh well I get busy too.

I loved how Riley helped Drew it was sweet 3.

Umm my favorite part was probably the part where Adam sort of got beat up. I love Adam! But it really made me feel things and that's what I love about Degrassi and this fanfic. :)
Tacoko chapter 16 . 9/11/2010
-dies- RILEY! FFFF- I love you, man! -hearts-

Lmao Payback's a Jock. Creative~ I like it! 8D

Ohhh, don't worry about it, kay? I know that life is pretty much a female dog~
SableyGirl22 chapter 16 . 9/11/2010
SQUEEE! Yay! Finally! YESSS! Riley kicks ASSS once again! I love that dude... almost as much as I love Adam...