Reviews for Broken Parts
elizabeth bennette chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
More update?
Succubus630 chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
I loved this chapter. The Dog/Bloodsucking warmonger insults were nice...And Carlisle's wife dying is a nice touch.

Can't wait to see where this goes!
buggins74 chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Well done! I loved it..The background info on how he met her was perfect and I love that you put Jacob in it! This story is going to make me cry and I know it and that is OK! Can't wait for more of this story and FIY! until next time!~Amy~
SG72 chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
Yes its different but its also good to finally see a story that might not have the HEA everyone expects my only grumble longer chapters. I want more i want to read more im interested as to where they all end up do any of them finally find each other again and that is what is going to keep me reading please dont give up on this go for it get it out and write it.
Cullen sister chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
OMFG I LOVE IT! The meeting between B & E was so sweet. You're gonna make me cry in the end aren't you tho? Oh well...the writing alone is worth it. *mwah*
cherokeecaryl chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
The first line made my E/B heart so happy. So even if this doesn't have a HEA, well... I'm hoping their story before it is as beautiful as it looks. With a very nice Edward: 'A lady should never go unaccompanied to dinner'

Jasper? Oh no... *tear*

Keep writing! I've told you before you're a great writer!
cherokeecaryl chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I couldn't resist. This is such a good idea for a fic and it so deserves more readers and reviews. All the work you have put into it is just amazing.

Right now, I can only think about the letter, but Annabelle... that is heartbreaking, that he couldn't finish what he wanted to say to his daughter :( And the fear that he would disappoint Bella. *sigh*
NerdyJolene chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
When I started reading this story it was like I was teleported back in time and watched it all play like a movie in front of me. It's so different from anything I've read before. I hope Edward and Jasper survive. A bit of constructive criticism - I think it's Quileute, not Quillette.

Kudos for attempting to write about a period you didn't get to live in. It takes a lot of courage and research. Love this story! _
robwardsgirl chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
I just read the first chapter today, and when I saw a tweet that it updates I was so thrilled! I was just so glad to see that you were continuing with this story, even though we know we're in for something devastating.

Really loving this premise, and so eager to see where you're going to take it.
robwardsgirl chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Please keep going...I can take the heartfail!
dare-to-breath chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Aww not a HEA...oh well I guess I can settle in for some heartfail. Really like it so far the fact that the letter was never finished is extremely sad makes me really want to know what happened since the sender was the only one to read it.
buggins74 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Wow, that was deep...Don't you just love how a story pops in your head and you feel that if you don't write it you are going to go crazy..I completely understand as that is the way I felt about my own fanfic The Dream...As to this story, it is going to be gut wrenchingly sad and I'm sure tears will be shed..I can't wait to see how it progresses as I think you are off to a good start..Keep up the writing on both this and Fade Into You (Which is an awesome romance story but I've already told you that) :) Can't wait for the next installment to both..I just updated mine today...Have a great evening and I hope to write you another review soon :) ~Amy~
xxmulxx chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
i usually don't read stories like this but

i do love this part of history

and i think i am going to LOVE IT

i can't wait to see what's coming

i nearly cried when i saw how the letter cut off

i can't wait

alannah
StayTraught chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Okay so here is my review.

Normally I wouldn't read a "period" fic... but this one caught my eye. SO I FUCKING LOVE IT.
jarkin33 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I think I'm gonna love this one... My heart clenched when I saw how the letter cut off and the way you ended it with

"While it was never finished, it was in fact sent, as he always kept his home address on him for situations such as this. And while it was sent, received and opened, the sender was the only one to ever lay eyes upon its words."

I'm prepared for the worst... but I love my angst just so you know.

can't wait to see what's coming.

xo