Reviews for To Just Live
wish you included neville, susan and hannah as well.
Arcangelos chapter 20 . 5/8
aww after all the angst
Arcangelos chapter 15 . 5/8
So much self-blame is making me want to cry an shoot my laptop screen
Anon chapter 20 . 2/8
Beautiful!
Moon and stars are never far chapter 16 . 1/18
Hello,
I wanted to let you know that I found your rendition of Luna to be wonderful. I also thought the same way of her when I read the books. Her hope has made her my favorite character over the years, giving me a bit of faith when I needed it. Don't be disappointed in your portrayal, it was lovely. You showed the incredible inner strength that she possesses even when only cruelty is around her.
This is also the fourth time I've read this work and I fall in love with it again every time.
Keep doing whatever makes you happy (if it's writing then know you have several fans of your ability), and I hope this year is great for you.
Cheers!
"And she can turn you into a coffee table."
You don't know how much I chortled.
Meh chapter 7 . 1/8
This story has issues. There's a lot that could've been done with Harry's mutism, but the way you have it in this story, it's a weak element that has hindered your plot rather than helping and driving it forward. Harry can just somehow talk when it's more convenient for a scene. There's really no rhyme or reason that you have for him sometimes feeling safe enough and sometimes not. If it had been like when he was at home or only after Severus put up the barrier in his mind or just in general If it was more consistent. The scene where his occlumency shields are being attacked and they decide to take him to a muggle hospital doesn't make sense. And frankly, you clearly have more characters than you can handle. They disappear or aren't really mentioned, the last few chapters in particular when you had to have most of them in one room, it's skimmed over and weak. The scene with Jessica saying something about esme and harry and Draco overreacting is cliche and overdone. The story could've been stronger, but as it is, I can't read on.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
Love it.
lifelovelaugh chapter 20 . 10/6/2014
Aww this was really cute and awesome I just couldnt stop reading it :D
bakezorishoes chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
This story seems good but it's extremely rushed to the point of ridiculousness in some cases. It has a brilliant plot, but the way that is written its like a skeleton with very little flesh. Maybe focus more on keeping the characters in character and spreading out all the big plot affecting events in the story. It's still only the first day, Goodness gracious! Other than that I love the idea! Is just a little rough around the edges.
maya31 chapter 20 . 8/29/2014
i love
Lol787manga chapter 20 . 4/20/2014
Very good writing
Thanks for a complete story
Venus914 chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Too many things to happen on a first day!
gummibear chapter 13 . 1/6/2014
I really love the story. You have so much going on. Puts me a little on edge. You can certainly write though so keep writing please!:)
PHEONIX39 chapter 20 . 12/18/2013
Sweet story! kinda quck ending eh? LOL None te les, I loves it!