Reviews for To Just Live
BlindedHP chapter 3 . 7/16
Just found this story and it is very interesting so far. I saw on the first page that you wrote you would appreciate constructive criticism and while I am by no means an expert writer or beta reader, I have read many fics with much worse grammar and punctuation, I thought I would still give my input here.

Here at the end (the last 3 paragraphs of this chapter), Edward keep on thinking "I loved Bella" and "she's my mate" - when put together, these to sentences clash a bit because "I loved Bella" means that it is in the past and he doesn't love her anymore (which can be the case in this instance) but when combined with "she's my mate" - which is written in the present tense - it doesn't really go together. I would either say "I loved Bella, she was my mate", all in the past tense, or, "I love Bella, she's my mate", all in the present tense.

These were the most obvious mistakes I could see thus far. Other than this, I must say that your writing is very good and interesting. I'll continue reading now... Thanks for sharing!
darkelife chapter 20 . 6/6
Oh this was just beautiful. 3
BloodLikeRubies chapter 20 . 5/15
Awesome fanfiction, read it in one day and it was amazing! Keep writing Σ(・・;)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
somewhere in one of the first few paragraphs you said that the entire weasley family had been wiped out and then ron is still alive. i was a bit confused at first. otherwise, great beginning :)
Anon chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Nice opening :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
wish you included neville, susan and hannah as well.
Arcangelos chapter 20 . 5/8/2015
aww after all the angst
Arcangelos chapter 15 . 5/8/2015
So much self-blame is making me want to cry an shoot my laptop screen
Anon chapter 20 . 2/8/2015
Moon and stars are never far chapter 16 . 1/18/2015
I wanted to let you know that I found your rendition of Luna to be wonderful. I also thought the same way of her when I read the books. Her hope has made her my favorite character over the years, giving me a bit of faith when I needed it. Don't be disappointed in your portrayal, it was lovely. You showed the incredible inner strength that she possesses even when only cruelty is around her.
This is also the fourth time I've read this work and I fall in love with it again every time.
Keep doing whatever makes you happy (if it's writing then know you have several fans of your ability), and I hope this year is great for you.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/8/2015
"And she can turn you into a coffee table."
You don't know how much I chortled.
Meh chapter 7 . 1/8/2015
This story has issues. There's a lot that could've been done with Harry's mutism, but the way you have it in this story, it's a weak element that has hindered your plot rather than helping and driving it forward. Harry can just somehow talk when it's more convenient for a scene. There's really no rhyme or reason that you have for him sometimes feeling safe enough and sometimes not. If it had been like when he was at home or only after Severus put up the barrier in his mind or just in general If it was more consistent. The scene where his occlumency shields are being attacked and they decide to take him to a muggle hospital doesn't make sense. And frankly, you clearly have more characters than you can handle. They disappear or aren't really mentioned, the last few chapters in particular when you had to have most of them in one room, it's skimmed over and weak. The scene with Jessica saying something about esme and harry and Draco overreacting is cliche and overdone. The story could've been stronger, but as it is, I can't read on.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
Love it.
lifelovelaugh chapter 20 . 10/6/2014
Aww this was really cute and awesome I just couldnt stop reading it :D
bakezorishoes chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
This story seems good but it's extremely rushed to the point of ridiculousness in some cases. It has a brilliant plot, but the way that is written its like a skeleton with very little flesh. Maybe focus more on keeping the characters in character and spreading out all the big plot affecting events in the story. It's still only the first day, Goodness gracious! Other than that I love the idea! Is just a little rough around the edges.