Reviews for Leo's Adventure in the Convenience Store
krispy dubert chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
awwww
niyah606 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
THAT WAS FREAKING ADORABLE!
The Ocarina of Sky chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
So damn Kawaii! XD -
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
hoo siempre e creido que el dulce y el mito de hacer hiperractivo a alguien es puro chisme yo e comido varios dulces y nada pero en leo se ve adorablemente lindo y yuiko cuidando de el haa me arranca suspiros
Panana Bells chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
What a cute story! When I read the summary I knew I just HAD to read this one. The author's notes in the story were very distracting, kind of like (sorry not trying to come across as mean) popup ads. I think your fanfic could have been better if you had added in just what was going on and what Leo was doing in his sugar high. (y'know show don't tell) Like, other than Leo's sudden switch in energy the incident was very implied.
Allison chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
XD I LOVE LEO! THIS WAS SO CUUUTE!
LEO IS JUST TO ADORABLE!
wkjoan hosioki chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Motomi kyousuke present.

"Jo numpang lewat bang"

#yuiko ngambek#

pagi nan .Apalagi terlihat pasangan muda nan ?Yap si cengeng Reo dan si imut Yuiko.
Minggu indah mereka habiskan untuk belibur di pulau yang sedang manjat pohon kelapa berlagak layaknya Tarzan?He?

Yuiko hanya geleng kepala melihat polah cowo tercintanya."Reo sedang apa sih! teriaknya kesal.
Reo cuma nyengir
orlalu turunsdaei sana.
Yuiko berkaca pinggang menyambutnya.
"Hehehe pemandangan bagus dari sini yui ..."

h
Yui cowo tercintanya ketularan Toki-san?
Final
Hehehe
Librawn chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Oh almighty review button I must thank you for allowing me to read such a wonderful and awesome fanfiction. Seriously though this is a really good one and I love how Leo reacts to the pixie sticks.
azea chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
i loved it. still laughing! cant...stop...*pant laugh*...laughing...*lmfao!*
Nusuki Kisuuke chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Lol. Leo's so cute. - I love the line "why didn't you tell me these existed before!?" Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
awwwwwwwww that was so cute i loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
oh my gosh that was so funny! he would totally do that! I wonder what would happen if he had pop rocks... :D
NaruSaku'sFan chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
hahaha, poor Leo xD

I like it, your fic is in my favorites now : 3 !
Grell Waldo chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
LAWL So cute and funny, and I've done that. XD
AliceUnknown chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
it's so possible.

XDDDD SO INCREDIBLY CUTE! i don't know what it is about leo's childlike personality that's so attractive, but everytime he makes a " w " face, I JUST SO DESPERATELY WANT TO GLOMP HIM X'*

sorry, i had to spaz. awesome story! we need more fanservice T_T