Reviews for Green
I love it!
I hit the button! Please keep writing you evil person! And by the way, you chose an excellent cliff-hanger there.
Keep going!
Spirit of Fury
ElmoTheProcrastinator chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Coolz. Update soon! :D
mythamagica chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Now you've got me all curious! I really like this story, are you actually planning on updating it? If you are, I look forwards to it.
kittenlover chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
wtf?
Twinkie chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I'm definitely intrigued. I really like the storyteller style you've chosen to do, and I'm real curious as to how a Viking's tale got to an Egyptian man. Would certainly love to see more.
Random Girl chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT AND UPDATE, WRITERSBLOCK SHOULDN'T LAST A FREAKEN YEAR NOW UDATE !
Blipity Boo chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
oooooooh plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue this XD! plz plz plz!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Please Review!

I'm Loving it...XD
XSilverXGoldXSonataX chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Hi! I'm a new reader, found your AMAZING stories on The Best Of How To Train Your Dragon community. I've read most of your HTTYD fics, and I have got to say, you are a really good writer! Makes me wish I could write even half as well as you. I really liked Principles and Elements, though I didn't review that story (I'm a lazy person, so sorry!), and everything was so exciting and emotional, and I just loved it! There were a few things that confused me a bit, like what exactly Hiccup's powers were, but I guess it was just talking to dragons, wasn't it? I'msorrydon'thurtmeI'mbadatunderstandingevenbasics! The way you made him an artist was amazing, even if it wasn't quite a big part of the story; it was a detail that I adored. I'm currently reading A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words, and though I've barely started it, I like it as much as I do Principles and Elements!

Now, for this story. The whole thing is really interesting, and poor Aveta! She seems like a strong woman. Anpu is a curious character, and I can't wait to see more of him. I wonder what Andraste will be like. Will I like her? Is she going to be like a mother to Hiccup? And what's gonna happen to her, since she probably isn't someone who will be there later? Like, during the book or movie? And the idea with Hiccup's green eyes, since most other writers have Val with green eyes, is most intriguing. I can't wait to read more!
ani chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
hmm... definitely got me interested... especially the Egyptian. ;D
BleachedShadow chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This seems interesting, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Mary Penelope chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
So... If the story's not done, does that mean it's in another one-shot, or that you haven't finished this?

Penelope, over and out!
AbaratFox chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Interesting! I love your style!

Please get better soon and update when you get the chance!
Ig0r chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Ack! I love it! PleasepleasePLEASE continue!