Reviews for Like Kissing My Brother
ale chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Español:
Woow... No se que decir... el incesto no es algo que me parezca muy agradable; pero tengo que reconocer que la historia me gusto mucho. Me has hecho sentirme culpable debido a que mis creencias no concuerdan con lo que pienso después de haber leído tu historia.

Ingles:
Woow ... that is not say ... incest is not something I look very nice, but I have to admit that the story gladly. You made me feel guilty because my beliefs do not match what I think after reading your story.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Incredible story! Very hot! I really enjoyed it! I was a little apprehensive about Brennen and Russ together but it worked well with the rest of the story!
Betinha chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
podias como tudo começou
Bugi chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
That was...strange, if you forget Russ is her brother it's really rather hot. Him being her brother is a little wierd though.

It did answer a couple of questions I had about Bones' choice of words though, saying that kissing booth was like kissing her brother.
maligal17 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Like someone else said... I do not agree with incest, but this was pretty hot! I thought Brennan was going to give Russ a blowjob during or something... That would have been interesting
bonesXbabeX chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
-LOADING- -LOADING- WTF IS THAT SUPPOSED 2 MEAN ?
adriangel14 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Damn! I'm not really into this kind of thing, but this was hot hot HOT.
indianajonesmarion4eva chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I have to admit, the incest thing kinda freaks me out... but, hey, Osiris and Isis did it, so if it's alright with them, it's alright with me. Interesting story.
DBCrazy chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Okay, so I saw the Summary and was going to pass it over, but I've read enough Menage that I decided to go ahead and read it, even though I wasn't comfortable with B/B/R-incestish.

I gotta say, I still don't buy it. BUT, but, within the realms of the story that you decided to write, you did do very well. It was incestish without being incest, and the "passing of the torch" was very endearing, something of Brennan coming of age, so to speak. I enjoyed the B/B banter, the sex, Angela's winning the pool/bet, and the "Tempe" explanation. Nicely done!