Reviews for Yours Always, Booth
Charmedchic72 chapter 50 . 7/4/2014
First off, I want to apologize for reading all 50 chapters and only posting this one review. Second off, I want to tell you how much I loved every single bit of these letters. They were so sweet and painted a beautiful story of the life that they had. And lastly, I want to say that chapter 50 made me cry - and even though I was kind of expecting it, I also kind of wasn't expecting it. So, kudos to you on this excellent piece of work.
Guest chapter 50 . 11/7/2013
So beautiful
luvthembones chapter 50 . 6/25/2013
These letters will be one of those stories I return to again and again. They are beautiful, touching and so revealing without getting too bogged down on detail.. The essence of an amazing love story between two people, is all there. Thanks for the great read.
JBCFlyers19 chapter 50 . 7/27/2012
This story was an amazing read! I spent the last hour or so reading it from start to this finish. I knew it was coming, I could feel it building to this, but still I set here with tears running down my face. Thanks so much for the picture of the "life shared". I wouldn't have missed this read!
QueenoftheLab96 chapter 50 . 4/24/2012
Gosh... this made me teat up!
Fluffybird chapter 50 . 11/5/2011
I liked these very much even if the last needed a hanky alert. I know people who leave each other little notes, it has always struck me as a beautiful thing to do.
penandra chapter 50 . 7/7/2011
I loved this series of letters. It is so absolutely amazing. I laughed, was surprised, was touched, was moved.

Then. Then I got to this last letter. I really think that fanfic needs a "hankie alert" rating. I had been reading this series on my lunch hour and I had to close the window and save it to read at home.

I love your writing anyway, but this one just took it over the top for me. Thank you so much for your willingness to share.
penandra chapter 21 . 7/6/2011
You'd really do that to us? Cite a singer and not give us the name of the song?

I am LOVING Booths notes to Bones.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
anonymous.individual chapter 50 . 2/18/2011
Brilliant :) Thankyou so much for writing.
seeleybaby chapter 50 . 10/3/2010
Not cool! Not cool at ALL! Hahahahaha. Why does this need to end? Can't it just exist and you add to it when you have time? The answer is a resounding YES! The good news is that it's possible to change that pesky little 'complete' to 'in progress' and we'll never tell.

So go on ahead and do that, and we promise we'll let you re-post this one when the time is right. In like 30...nah, 40...hmmm...better make it 50 years.

I like the idea that Elizabeth (my middle name! woo!) sees him and Booth sees her see him writing. I love that Booth just pours his heart out. And i love that he kept his promise never to leave her.

and I cried at the idea of him trying to breathe without her. Very sad and very very good.

She's the one! She is the one!
seeleybaby chapter 49 . 10/3/2010
Very, Very sweet and heartfelt from Booth. I love it. I like the pride that Booth takes in helping her, because I think she would totally agree :)
seeleybaby chapter 48 . 10/3/2010
Hahahahahaha! I love Brennan and I can totally see this happening. Booth has always had a way of knowing her, the real her, and not really calling her out on it (in a good way). He doesn't try to humiliate her. And this is another example of that. He knows she was crying, and she'll read this letter and it will be all good. And she'll be sitting just right beside Booth when Lizzie gets home, and she'll have a darn good reason as to why it's not irrational to do so. :)
seeleybaby chapter 47 . 10/3/2010
I still don't know why she was wearing the exact same outfit in the season five finale. That's going to bug me if they don't explain it. I mean, do they do that kind of stuff just to torture us? Because if so, that's mean.

I love this letter also, because it shows that years...YEARS down the road, they are still sort of bickering about the same stuff and they are really doing just plain old awesome.
seeleybaby chapter 46 . 10/3/2010
I love that, "We finally got our act together at the same time" meaning that they are both right sometimes and both not. But one day...

One day!
seeleybaby chapter 45 . 10/3/2010
Haha, Grandma Bones. Very sweet! I love the idea of foster parenting in this one. If i could do anything in the world, it would be to be an infant foster parent. One of these days, I just do believe I will be one. All because of Bones. :)

And that's the truth.